Amongst all the memes and shitposting, I want to ask you guys a serious question...

Amongst all the memes and shitposting, I want to ask you guys a serious question, and I would like a serious and honest answer.

Do you condemn him for this? Specifically on moral grounds. Disregard political optics and tactics for a second and ask if you really believe what he did is justified morally.

If you do condemn what he did on these terms, I'm really curious what your reasoning is, with the understanding that you yourself are currently on Sup Forums.

If this thread gets some traction and maybe some actual discussion going for once, let's extend the question to people like Thomas Mair, the man who murdered British politician Jo Cox last year. Let's even go back in history and include people like Otoya Yamaguchi, or Corneliu Codreanu, or whoever. Fuck it's, let's include Anders Brevik.

Are we at a war or not? Whether it's a cold or hot war is besides the point. Right now it's fucking lukewarm. And throughout human history there has never been a war more Just than the one we're currently in.

>TL:DR

- R.I.P. Alexandre Bissonnette. You live on in the spirit of Kek.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3231857/Dramatic-video-shows-terror-suspect-brutally-beaten-inside-Canadian-jail-threatening-kill-inmate-didn-t-convert-Islam.html
mobile.twitter.com/schtev69/status/826123350770475011
youtu.be/MzdogL2v2mg
cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/quebec-city-mosque-gun-shots-1.3957686
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Do you condemn him for this?

Fuck nah, im proud of my boy, Nigel...vive le Québec!

>- R.I.P. Alexandre Bissonnette.

fuck he didn't die he was arrested

also, in b4 FBI and MI5
kill yourselves gorilla mindset faggots

>Do you condemn him for this? Specifically on moral grounds

No. In strictly legal terms, however, yes.

rest in peace

just me or does he look like elliot rogers a bit?

Yes, he should have shot Trudeau instead.

why is he dressed like varg

what a wannabe little fag

only that he didn't kill nearly enough

He's an idiot, possibly a patsy. Who goes to shoot a mosque on SUNDAY!

Of course I condemn what he did

These posts are satire. Sup Forums is a board of peace.

Don't really care that he killed mudslimes. Just dumb cause it gives the MSM more fuel for their white male witch hunt.
If you really wish to kill mudslimes, join the US military.

Islam is in an eternal state of war against the entire world.

He's to be condemned because he didnt kill more of them.

Why'd he do it? I never come here anymore and went back to the normie life.

You know since leaving this place I realize literally nobody cares. Politics is like an echo chamber with polar opposites but in the real world nobody is informed or cares.

so is this confirmed shooter?

where is the morocoan?

No. I will not condemn him until he has been proven guilty.

Always assume innocence.

Unless it's a goat herding muzzie in Germany. Then you are guilty as FU..

I

No I don't condemn him. When canada turns in to Syria 2.0 electric boogaloo we will see more of this.

he had a shitty score.

> Do you condemn him for this?
No.

> Are we at a war or not?
Shoo, shoo GCHQ.

I'm just here for the memes, personally, but I'm not in the business of criticizing people who my enemies will criticize for me.

your red pill in here faggots

Daily reminder that a Frenchie has killed more mudslimes in Canada than any anglos...

they said he was just a witness, but don't worry it isn't a false flag or anything like that

Of course. I want no mercy war with ISIS and Saudi Arabia. But shooting those in prayer is just as pathetic as ISIS burning Turks alive. I even would want that mosque closed and Muslims deported ideally. Individual Muslims might be part of a systemic problem in the West, but killing them savagely as individuals is not the answer.

Freedom of speech isn't hate speech. I can tell OP to suck a massive dick but would he do it? Yeah, but not because I told him too. The stories and images on this board are fictitional and believing otherwise makes you a fool. Sup Forums is a board of peace

This. If you want to kill muslims you need to join the military and do it through the proper channels. All this fucker did was give more ammo to the leftists.

this, it's only more ammo to bring more rapefugees in.

Of course I do. Not all of us are sociopaths.

The christian "religion of peace" strikes again

>Do you condemn him for this? Specifically on moral grounds.

I know I probably should, but I can't because there are none but what we make.

He's a fucking leaf. We always condemn everything they do.

For these dangerous and divisive elements the legislation proposed in the Race Relations Bill is the very pabulum they need to flourish. Here is the means of showing that the immigrant communities can organise to consolidate their members, to agitate and campaign against their fellow citizens, and to overawe and dominate the rest with the legal weapons which the ignorant and the ill-informed have provided. As I look ahead, I am filled with foreboding; like the Roman, I seem to see "the River Tiber foaming with much blood."

That tragic and intractable phenomenon which we watch with horror on the other side of the Atlantic but which there is interwoven with the history and existence of the States itself, is coming upon us here by our own volition and our own neglect. Indeed, it has all but come. In numerical terms, it will be of American proportions long before the end of the century.

>tl;dr Sup Forumsacks didn't want this future

he's a cunt who did nothing but confirm the "far right extremist" meme in the minds of the dumb masses
not to mention the fact that the muslims he killed were probably more productive members of society than he

They will treat him like a hero in federal prison. I imagine many of the guards will as well. Not saying I agree just saying this as a fact, muslims are not tolerated very well in Canadian prisons because they don't follow range rules and ignore the secular rule that has kept frenchie and anglo prisoners from fighting each other for 200 years.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3231857/Dramatic-video-shows-terror-suspect-brutally-beaten-inside-Canadian-jail-threatening-kill-inmate-didn-t-convert-Islam.html

On a moral ground, nah, fuck 'em. He's a Le Pen, one of those Parti Quebecois guys. Those guys are universally shitters.

Also he didn't die, he surrendered himself to police. In addition, I can't condone the killing of working class and professors of any kind (And one of the people killed in the shooter was a prof at the nearby university) (Yeah, this includes the idiots you don't like, you need a variety of opinions for healthy learning business. I don't give a shit if you idolize whatever cause, but once people start gagging other sides and opposition, then it's just a slippery slope into hell.)

I'm going to go with yes, but for many conflicting reasons.

Ultimately I think he has done a lot of harm.

Call me a faggot, I just don't think mass shooting them is the best thing to do.

The military, under this regime, will never do it where it needs to be done. I don't care about sandniggers sandnigging in the desert. I care about them doing it here.

>Do you condemn him for this? Specifically on moral grounds.
Stupid memes aside yes. The West learned and mastered civilization and Western society is different from Muslim and African because we don't usually go around and kill people.

mobile.twitter.com/schtev69/status/826123350770475011

It is without a doubt a cover up. That Muslim is getting away with murder.

He probably saved lives by instilling fear in the Muslim hearts. When the Muslim feels he's free to do what he pleases, he's emboldened to push his luck, raping and killing in the name of his Cult of Death.

cool bait thread and I don't know why I'm posting amidst a sea of trolls. But yes I condemn him for killing innocent people, innocent Canadian citizens, because hes an autistic sperg.

He killed a bunch of old men

If he was trying to achieve his objective he objectively failed

He was an amateur.

Not justified morally

But I won't disavow

Can someone give me a quick rundown?

The left has us figured out lads, how can we come back against this?

nigga fuck you.
war is hell

The morroccan kid was at the Mosque trying to tend to the injured. It was dark out, and a police officer with a gun looked like the shooter coming back, so the dude ran, and got arrested, and then shit was cleared up that he was just a spooked kid.

this. now comes even more anti white sentiment in leafland

Honestly? I should codemn him for killing but, if muslims are not put in check they will in the future become a mojority and eventually seize power in canada, destroying it and turning it in a third workd shit hole like Brazil.

I know just shooting some people praying will just add more fuel for the (((MSM))) and not accomplish much, but i respect him for being the only one to actually do something while the rest of the country bends over for sharia law.

No because I dont give a shit about Canada or Muslims

so does that mean Brazil is extra garbage? because you don't even have muslims and you're a gutter hole.

Have you been a bad boy Alexandre?

No

Just stirs the pot more really. There will be more to come.

Yes I condemn him. As far as I know, the people he killed weren't terrorists, just regular retards praying to a man in the sky. If he had shot up a mosque full of ISIS members, I would applaud him.

This isn't true at all. Romans, Greeks, British Empire, etc. all built their empire on piles of corpses. We owe our very existence as we know it to marauding empires. This man from what we can gather from the msm is much more similar to the natives who didn't believe in diversity and therefor killed European settlers.

this, mass shooting just gives anti-gun nuts more ammo. bombs work a lot better.

6 charges of murder
5 attempted murder

life in prison
good-bye Nigel

we are a board of peace

ex post facto

fuck off TVA

>If he was trying to achieve his objective he objectively failed

Still better than all the lazy ass Britbongs with a Mudslime mayor...

youtu.be/MzdogL2v2mg

What he did was immoral, but he put his thoughts into action. And that takes courage, even if its wrong. That's something to admire.

My god.... you guys would never guess the amount of propaganda being used by canadian media after this.... anything critical of islam=a sign of islamophobia.... anything right-wing= anti-feminist and anthing anti-feminist is verbotten. FUCK THIS COUNTRY AND FUCK THAT STUPID FRENCH AUTIST. FUCKING PUSSY CAN'T EVEN GO TO THE ACTUAL RADICAL MOSQUE IN MONTREAL EST....

Hello shill.

Yes. Murder is murder whether or not its being done by someone who's views align with my own or not. Tyranny is for the crl-left, not normal, sane people.

That being said, I read he's also a father of 3 kids. Well, he WAS a father of 3 kids, now he's going to prison. Consider that as well.

bwahahaha

jesus christ the arm chair psychology is fucking hilarious.

As much as I want all mudslimes out of my country and the Western world, innocent people don't deserve to die. I know you faggots condemn this deep down, otherwise you would do the same thing yourselves. None of you (I hope) are going shoot up a mosque tomorrow, because you know it's wrong, and at the very least you know it hurts our movement to make Muslims victims, rather than the menace to Western civilization they are.

shit b8, sage

the guy was a retard and all shit like this does is give the leftist faggots more ammo

>war is hell

Yes, it is.

>FUCK THIS COUNTRY AND FUCK THAT STUPID FRENCH AUTIST. FUCKING PUSSY CAN'T EVEN GO TO THE ACTUAL RADICAL MOSQUE IN MONTREAL EST....

Go shoot one, if you can do better, James Wong...

Yes, it's basically Africa up north.

I don't care.

Condemn him? When Canada is a free country again I hope he gets a full pardon for whatever Justin "the Faggot" Trudeau decides to lock him up for, and an Order of Canada for his pains.

Two things you need to understand:

1. Nothing was ever achieved by a reasonable man (see also Donald Trump).

2. Monsters don't fear handsome knights in shining armor (white or otherwise) with perfect hair and diction.

They fear bigger and more ruthless monsters.

Canada needs fewer Trudeaus and a lot more Bissonnettes.

CBC isn't Canadian media. Our three largest papers don't even have this as a cover story today which is odd.

You just don't go shoot up a minority because you hate them. Such actions are counterintuitive.

Now if this was France, and he did it in a NO-GO Zone, then yeah, his actions could be interpreted differently.

If ANY of YOU faggots feel like snapping.... PICK A HARD TARGET. Else you won't be a champion of Western civilization, but just a mentally ill nutcase helping the Left, as all mentally ill nut cases eventually do.

I doubt he did anything, so what should I condemn?

But I think that if it did happen like they said, then that's not shocking considering that in their countries muslims do much worse to christians and for no reason.
Also the best way to dissuade muslims from coming in the west would be having more stuff like that happening.

Again, considering his profile, I doubt this guy is a murderer anyway.

>mobile.twitter.com/schtev69/status/826123350770475011

It's also important to note that the witness that claimed two masked men was an anonymous call in.

It could very well mean that the second guy ran off and didn't get caught by police. Call for a thorough investigation and interrogation of the guy caught to see if he has any partners.

cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/quebec-city-mosque-gun-shots-1.3957686

pic related

Serious answer.
If you kill your enemies, they win. This event only gives some ammo to the left to attack the right. It achieves nothing to help his cause. Muslim are not going to be scared for long. They may stop going to the mosque for a few weeks at best. They'll pray elsewhere. That's it. He only dug a big hole and threw brought us in it whith him. Terrorism is just plain dumb to begin with.

Of course not. Killing mudslimes is always good.

CTV, Global News, the Radio... all of them are pumping up the anti-Trump fervor....

Young muslims reproduce
And now he dies in prison childless
While giving a stick to hit us with to the communists

Ya see what I'm getting at?

I condemn the use of violence as non-defensive, on top of unarmed people.

I also understand that this is a consequence of multiculti.

>Romans, Greeks, British Empire, etc. all built their empire on piles of corpses.
Yes, and those were called wars. When they were too busy killing each other AT HOME the empires suffered.

Apparently, informing on news makes people a shill.

You forget that news media is losing a lot of revenue and can't even shill themselves out, right? All the ceo's in charge are ass backwards.

>the witness that claimed two masked men was an anonymous call in
the one that called to the radio said 'he wanted to remain anonymous', that doesn't mean the call was anonymous but that his personal details should not be broadcasted

>If you kill your enemies, they win.

Only when the battlefield is the oppression Olympics. They "win" because they can claim victim status, which then sways the muh feels crowd.

It's a load of two-faced bullshit.

Apparently the shooter and the second arrested gunman who was released were acquainted. That's not a coincidence.

Was on his Facebook before it was deleted.

What a fucking douche

old muslims still rape small children, so he did good

>Young muslims reproduce
>And now he dies in prison childless
>While giving a stick to hit us with to the communists

Classic WASP mentality...if the shooter was called Nigel McGuinness from Manchester, England you would be all over the place cheering for him...

of course, murder is wrong.

Sup Forums sure is lively today

Random acts of violence are for niggers.

White people only participate in structured, coordinated violence.

It's not about money, it's about the narrative.

that pic

It's doubly bullshit because it only works one way.

They kill us, the establishment defends them. We kill them, the establishment again defends them.

Hello Russia

The only reason I'm not executing muslims is because I know that it would actually hurt my cause, not because I believe they have a right to live faggot. I'll go join the military if I want them dead.