Pt 4 of the "attacking the holy symbols of the left" threads

Memes and symbols are very important things in our culture.

Our memeing skills have exponentially increased in the last year, however our greatest challenge is still ahead of us. What sacred symbols/cultural items that the left predominantly likes? Harry Potter? Glee?

Making pro-Trump memes out of things such as this will amount to a direct tactical nuclear strike in their safe-space bubble.

This front will trigger like we've never seen triggering before. What are some other relics of the left that need to be weaponized against them?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

>110056630
>110074250
>110093343

This is the fourth thread in the series of this conversation, the last two were getting long and I didn't want to see them get archived out of nowhere.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pJEM4_MrXzE
imgur.com/gallery/RcW1N
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

overwatch meme ideas

>casting winston, the gorilla, as stereotypically black, libs will soon get butthurt about their community being supposedly racist

>homophobic jokes about Tracer who was recently revealed to be gay, there was a backlash and libs got butthurt at the community not supporting it, pick at this recent scab

>there's already commentary in the game about multiculturalism, there was a robot uprising and afterwards libs still want robots to live alongside humans, obviously this is dumb commentary for libshits to put in a game and can easily be switched around to have anti-immigration jokes about how it's not wise to let people from a violent unempahtic group live amongst your people

>one of the heroic characters torbjörn supports segregating from robots, cast him as a Trump supporter with a MAGA hat, he's also a builder so maybe he can be putting his turrets on the mexican wall or some such memery

>there's a woman who's ability is to literally build walls, make fanart of her helping to build the border wall

>there's a Mexican female hacker villain who's worked for drug cartels, mix her with pro-trump propaganda about "letting in bad hombres" and "not sending their best", if theres a situation where someone hacks something to do with trump, make jokes about it being her since shes a butthurt mexican criminal

>somehow they allowed one of the heroic characters, the German Reinhardt, to style himself after a crusader, his shield uses an iron cross symbol and one of his sprays is literally called "crusader" with a christian soldier with a crucifix on his shield, make some fanart of Reinhardt holding off the muslim hoards trying to invade germany with his force field shield

>have some jokes about the Egyptian mother character circumcising the daughter (which 90% of girls born in Egypt have done to them) just to make people dislike muslims even more, her daughter uses rockets so maybe have some jokes about her firing them into israel

I formatted it wrong.

Pt 1 Pt 2 Pt 3

God dammit I just made a new thread

Oh well, 'bootin OC

If anyone in the thread could just make her hair blonde we could trigger every tumblrette on the planet (this is a stevewn universe character that racemixes with the main character, "muh female empowerment", also a minority, I white washed her.)

Bump

>Mace Windu weighs the benefits and costs, and decides he cannot allow Qui-Gon Jinn to bring in a refugee of questionable disposition

i think one of the most important shows is Dr Who. its pretty much nothing but virtue signaling and diversity characters.

bump

sometimes, the best way to redpill normies is to use liberals own qoutes against them
like how pic related uses hillaries "women are the first victims of war" qoute against her
in the same way, i would suggest using actual qoutes from liberal-loved shows juxtaposed with screenshots that prove how the criticisms apply to liberals and the positive aspects apply to family oriented conservatisim

>CNN facts

and blue eyes

Marvel premier Muslim heroine joining Trump!

DO STEVEN UNIVERSE!
There was a raid from one guy on Sup Forums ages ago where he made all the ethnic characters white, tumblr went fucking mad. When he started whitewashing fan art and custom characters they went into meltdown.

WHITE WASH STEVEN UNIVERSE

Spicy!

Hamilton. They'll die inside.

wasn't there a situation where some 13 year old girl made innocent fan art of characters from that as white people and the tumblr community bullied her so bad she killed herself?

Guys, I was wondering something last night..

What if we go on Tumblr, make accounts there, post some seriously retarded liberal shit, like each other's stuff, and take screenshots of it and circulate it into the internet?

Imagine 100 new "Triggered" posts circulating in the web, it would keep up this idea that Tumblr, and left-wing in general is cancer?

We can say stuff so liberally repulsive that even Bernie supporters stop supporting extreme left-wingism.

Focus primarily on Harry Potter guys. A lot of feminist and sjw cucks love that shit.

Mace dindu

This is truly disturbing, well done.

What's our #hashtag? #NuMemes?

Gotta go, was gonna make this into a whole uncle sam thing. Someone else wanna pick up?

>Alexander Hamilton arguing passionately for passage of the Alien-Sedition Act

bump

>"do it for him"
seems memeable
youtube.com/watch?v=pJEM4_MrXzE

This is what i'm talking about, see
Stuff that makes no sense, generally repulsive, that kind of shit. Not only that, it would be fun to watch the backlash from members of their own party and shit.

You may invoke Poe's Law if you go in too hard. But I think this is a good idea. Especially if we can get real leftist to start circulating it on their own.

>this please
Narnia

I believe so yes, and there was one time a cos-player 'black-faced' as one of the ethnic charters and got bullied into quitting cosplay or something. The community is cancer and gets upset over the littlest thing.

>thatsapenis.gif

genius

Guys tone down on the Jewish/nignog shit, we want normies to read through them, not dismiss them immediately.

More of this capeshit shitskin girl

Or change it to Stop Masturbating

How about Bane memes? I know most of the bane posters are from Sup Forums but I think most normies know about it.
Like Cia men shooting dindus and throwing them out of the plane

Take out racemixing and just make it "Make America Great Again"

Have Farah be an Air Force pilot.
Have her bomb ISIS in Syria.
>Justice Rains From Above!
>Soldier 76 "I'm so proud sweetheart!"

We need beyonce. Nicki minaj. Jayz. Miley cyrus. Shit like that as well. Go afyer their idols they worshipp. They defend those.people more then their own families.

Point out the fact that because she's Indian, she qualifies as "Aryan". It'll fuck with their heads and a few of them will start to redpill themselves.

I'll have a go at this.

Any inspiration for me lads?

Hans, no. Bane is already ours. This is about taking Leftist memes, not making new ones for our own.

imgur.com/gallery/RcW1N

An album of ammo against the steven universe safe space.

/r/ Pence Palpatine

dude are you from npt

Thats another one.

Something like that, IIRC I think she made her too skinny.

Okay boyos, here's what we do. Split up into two teams.

Team A:
>Goes undercover as liberals and SJWs
>Use fake twitter accounts, tumblrs, etc.
>Subverts and breaks them apart from the inside with memes
They're already turning against each other without our help, so it's your job to be the catalyst. HE will not divide them, but WE will.

Team B:
>Uses conservative shitposting accounts
>Posts memes to commandeer the media that leftists and SJWs love
>Use Star Wars, Harry Potter, etc. to push the right-wing agenda
Take the ground that the left stands on and use it to bolster our own.

Bonus points if the two teams can coordinate and fling shit at one another to make it all seem less fake.

THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
NONE OF THIS. "Voldemort was right all along" and "Harry and Trump are similar" will work, but "Hillary is voldemort" won't.

Hey rabbi, whatcha doin?

I actually chuckled, Schlomo.

We need to operate WITHIN the Overton Window. Things that involve "racemixing", anime, white-race, actual nazis, etc...will not fly for the time being.

Let Sup Forums be Sup Forums and keep churning out the crazy nazi memes we churn out. But, for this endeavor it needs to be more subtle.

Let the punchline work more through implication.

Set the joke up so the liberal mind expects it to go in a certain direction, then supplant their preconceived notion in the punchline.

Read into memory reconsolidation.

>An army of white clad space marines in their space Hueys will show up and save you from the programmed masses of liberal drones.

I wish.

JK Rowling is pissing me off.

I'm a drawfag and Harry Potter fan. You have my pen if you need it, Sup Forums

A little dated these days but I've noticed that leftist normies absolutely love the fuck out of game of thrones. What is the newest flavour of the month? Westworld? Shit is over for two years.

We can be careful about not invoking Poe's Law, but we can use existing things like and make them a bit more autistic.

For example, we could make a whole page full defining "Agefluid" and people can start believing that someone is not trolling. Many people would not read the entire thing, giving us an advantage, because of the fact that people would be overwhelmed by the sheer size of the bullshit.

Think about it, if we think this through, we can cause the downfall of Tumblr.

You need to try to mix your "memes" along side regular jokes so that they slowly convert people to an ideology. If you just spam up Tumblr with this stuff, they will ignore it for the most part. But if you slowly insert less "triggering" redpills with regular memes, you can slowly add more and more blatant redpills along side those. You will need patience, but it is possible.

>Bill Nye, mechanical engineer
This, they trot out this fag every time they want to give a flimsy article gravitas.

Millennials are easy to pander to when you relate childesh shit through black and white goals. Don't complicate the content.

THIS IS TOP KEK

Not that hard desu.

Pasted from last thread to bring new people up to speed on this:

The idea is to give them no "safe space" to hide in and take comfort in.

This is psychological warfare, to cause as much psychic damage as possible to them. Put another way, its removing the amount of ground they have to stand on, mentally speaking. It will elicit fear and paranoia in them; "even my bastions of liberal thought and ideas are turning against me!"

This is fighting dirty, but it will definitely fuck with some people, further weakening the left. The left has been fighting dirty and have been corrupt for decades though, so its only fair IMO we act in self-defense for ourselves, our ideas, and our country. It is time we started using their psyop weapons against them.

Yes! I need this to piss off some people

It's funny how wrong they get it when they compare Trump to Voldemort. Hillary wouldn't hold a town hall unless she knew every question and every answer in advance from those in attendance.

Trump on the other hand didn't care and took questions from crazy people asking him about people at airports wearing heebeejabies

V2

Shikse-posting

Make the eyes blue and post it on Tumblr

we must weaponize the potter world. Make it seem like Potter and the God Emperor are similar or that Potter would've supported trump. All about the emotion harm.

I did my best

This is fucking genious, let's get some harry potter and hunger games memes in here.

If these losers no longer have a monopoly on pop culture , perhaps the balance will shift drastically as we pull in more of the lowest common denominator who get their views from this media.

Sucks but what else works?

How many people here have Tumblr accounts with that could be used for this?

I have a Hetalia Shitposting tumblr with nearly 2000 followers and I've been waiting for some shit like this to happen so that I could trigger a bunch of Tumblrinas. I've been trying to subtly redpill people ever since I made it.

it's why I suggested Hetalia in the last thread. smaller following but easily manipulated fans.

>Soldier 76 hits Q and his tactical visor highlights every muslim in a crowd and he says "targets acquired!"

this is some sick twisted shit advocating for all paedophiles in the world

Get that on Tumblr now

All right, as they say "Refugeeus Deletus"!

>havent seen the third batman movie
>sees your pic
>FUCK THAT ENDING IS EPIC WHY DID I SPOILER MYSELF I'M A FUCKING IDIOT
>well, let's see the video on youtube
>actual ending is the lamest shit ever with catwoman and CIA guy is actually ded eventually

I hate hollywood

I dont know if this has been posted yet but it is from a Rick and Morty, so its pretty lefty. I have only seen it posted during the election when Comrade Sanders was still in the running.

>blue pupils

add a maga hat and a crucifix around her neck

WHAT TO MEME ABOUT: (!s are their importance rating)
Steven Universe !!!
UNDERTALE !!
Yuri On Ice !!
Star Wars !!!
Harry Potter !!!

WHAT TO AVOID:
Homestuck
Hetalia
Rick and Morty
Anything involving white babies. "Voldemort did nothing wrong" will be SO FUCKING MUCH MORE EFFECTIVE than that.

STEVEN UNIVERSE IDEAS:
Whitewash all the characters again, pretend to be SJWs doing it to combat hatred and promote diversity.
Post fanfics about humans being better than the gems, and kicking the ass of enemy gems, a fuckign big nuke killing Yellow Diamond.

UNDERTALE IDEAS:
evil black chubby chara, heroic white male sans that kills her
Human parents of the kids the monsters killed going out for revenge and murdering some monsters.

Perfect.

ANY WRITING FAGS LISTEN IN
We need you to re-write passages and quotes from Harry Potter with black Hermione acting like a true nigger!
Do this and post them here

REGULAR MEME DIVISION MEMBERS
Get these passages/quotes and shop them into harry potter fan art to make them seem like real quotes that white girls share without even reading

SOCIAL MEDIA FAGS
Spread this shit.

Mudblood/muggle concentration camp with auschwitz replaced with Azkaban and a smug voldemort pepe in the foreground?

put desecrate thunder bolts on her bow tie

Should we spread this idea to other boards? I can imagine that Sup Forums would like help because it's about pissibg people off. And should we try to blame reddot for it?

delivering

I can't fucking find it but the Mei wall memes are real

>have some jokes about the Egyptian mother character circumcising the daughter (which 90% of girls born in Egypt have done to them) just to make people dislike muslims even more, her daughter uses rockets so maybe have some jokes about her firing them into israel

holy shit though noice

Perfect, looks exactly like what a tumblrite would do

Hit star wars and harry potter hard as those are normie magnets. Undertale, SU are more leftist strongholds. It's best to get the normies on our side first for backup before the SJWs start going flippant.

The funniest thing about that image is its the result of Sup Forums pedophiles using the current (two weeks ago) population of retards on Sup Forums to attempt to legitimise pedos through trans logic "for the lulz"

great bait though