DOES SEEING ONE OF THESE THINGS CAUSE YOU TO STRANGLE WOMEN TO DEATH?

AND THEN CUM ON THEM IN THE SHARP ROCKS?

ROCKED.COM

lel

no

No because I'm not a beta fag like you.

Huh? You might be insane.... go get help.

>he doesn't like hot 90's goth chicks with chokers

>might

kek

No. They always remind me of the early 2000s lonely and bullied highschool girl stereotype which is actually kinda qt.

it makes me rock hard especially if they are underage
just joking

I like it.

I'll take it.

TFW when on church retreat and tried to advance on a chick that wore one of these and had her nose pierced (my fav degeneracy). I could not advance fast enough tho and must wait for a brighter day. Feels bad senpai.

dont lie

it's the black belt of deepthroating

You mean JEW?

Why is it you Germancucks are always so jewcucked? It's like you're betaorbiting them all the time. PLES DATE ME OR I KILL MYSELF. PLES DATE ME OR I SWEAR I KILL YOUU

Holy shit dude

You are completely insane!!

What gets me is when parents buy one for their like lets say 12yo daughter. And im like "really"?

arab detected

I love choking a woman so seeing a girl wear one just lets me know she's my kinda girl.

ROBOTS ARE COMING

::CONTROLLED ZONE::

My girlfriend is a pagan and she wears this with a rune.

>lonely and bullied highschool girl s

In reality such girl is either super fat or a total cunt whore who fucked everyone over.

No cute girls ever get outcusted without being the nastiest whores

It's the black belt for cock sucking.

Estonia stealing my joke.

Most girls I see wear them are fat with oily hair.

I think they're cute on girls but when I see women with them I assume she is a slut.

What have you taken?

I want some

>Rune

kek you larping silly faggots.

I hope it's a Berkanan to increase her fertility.

They look better on traps desu

I put this on my wife.
BECAUSE SHE IS MINE.

GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF MY WIFE OR I WILL CUT THEM OFF

lol
¿Me estas tomando el pelo?

I'm a Christian, don't look at me.
It's something else Slavic, don't remember what.

>Slavic runes
I have some really bad news for her then.

Women think they're so fucking cute, "Tehee I'm into BDSM look at this subtle hint I'm giving with my article of clothing!"

Men have been wearing cuffs (HANDCUFFS), collars (FUCKING COLLARS) and little leashes dangling from their necks called neckties for hundreds of years now! When will the ENSLAVEMENT of the WHITE MAN end?!

That it's not real Slavic writing?
She says that it is but I never asked her intentions.

Shit is weird but atleast she's traditional.

Chokers are pretty hot, actually.

True took me a while to realize this. If not that than they're just trying to be the sterotypical outcast saying "I had no friends in highschool" or whatever.

We get erect because when we see a girl with a choker we know 1. She has daddy issues and 2. Chokers are black belts for sucking dick.

How so?

Black belt in sucking cock.

They're degenerate, I would be very upset if I caught my daughter wearing this shit that's being pandered all over social media accounts.
It's time to make America great again, god dammit.
We need to gas the kikes and bring family values back to life!

Unfortunately there's no evidence of any Slavic writing before the Cyrillic/Glagolic stuff that came along with Christianity.

Protip: a lot of trannies wear these because it helps hide the Adam's apple

These are known as "Blowjob Blackbelt" here in HUEland.

Tattoos, dyed hair, piercings, chokers, ect. If your asking how so, go date a few. I honestly do not want to rob you of the experience. Best sex ever!!

Give me a quickrundown on this

Usually if they are wearing these they want to be came on and abused

My Korean gf wears them, I like to fuck her in the ass when we hike the Alps together.

>> it is stupid

The black belt is to karate as the choker is to fellatio. Most don't actually earn theirs though.