This man absolutely angers me. He seems like a normal guy, but he incites so much liberal garbage from his crowds...

This man absolutely angers me. He seems like a normal guy, but he incites so much liberal garbage from his crowds. From bashing republicans to legalizing marijuana, it seems that this man is intent on pandering to college SJWs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mBhkpF0N2XQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

K. Keep me posted. Ten four

At one point, he was a good Catholic. Liberal, but still strong in his faith. He's been in Hollywood too long, it ruined him. And his humor, he's not nearly as funny anymore.

He's a faggot who wants to make cash and has no soul. Like most liberal trash

True, in wikileaks it showed that his show is being written by globalists such as soros and podesta. He gave his soul to the devil

I'm starting to think that he's some sort of double satirist.

conservative tears are best tears

He doesn't even make jokes anymore. Just bashing for a "WOOOO" from the crowd, like most late night hosts now.

He was a nerdy, smart little fuckhead in high school. Most guys that were picked on or just plain losers through highschool either go really lwft or really right. The average people become centrists.

I liked the Colbert Report desu senpai.
Lately he's been writing the same joke every day though. It's all so tiresome.

Sounds like most of the kids I knew back in high school.

Whats wrong with legalizing marijuana? It does have legit medical applications.

And "because its illegal" isn't an answer. Why should it be illegal?

Apparently, according to Amy Sedaris and Paul Dinello, they thought he was an absolute stuck up cunt before they got to know him.

After getting to know him they thought he was an absolute stuck up cunt.

desu honest allot of the stuff he bashed republicans for was warranted during the Obama years. The tea party was a fucking mess.

Wiki leak showed he took direct orders from Hillary and her goons

>triggered by a comedian
Absolutely cucked.

>Most guys that were picked on or just plain losers through highschool either go really left or really right.
Cut me deep, mayne.
Ever consider that it's because we are the most affected in society by leftist shit?
Chad is still rich and successful with girls surrounding him either way.

When policies are made to take stuff from whites and give to others (based on skin-colour alone), the stuff taken comes from betas.
Chads are usually rewarded with more stuff, for being so generous as to help "those in need."

I actually liked him on Colbert Report.

He fucked with everyone and was decently amusing.

Pretty sure he browses Sup Forums since his favorite band is Neutral Milk Hotel.

Oh yea, I remember he barely talked about any of the leaks!

sometimes he is a little funny. But god it is so forced. I saw him slip and make a hillary joke, and every one was no no!

This. He is totally gone. I feel kinda bad really.

Conan's on that path lately too.
I'm sure the higher ups are forcing him.
You can tell he doesn't like doing it.

As mad as I am that there's no more Ferguson, I'm also glad he got out when he did.

this faggot lives in a nice house in the very white upper montclair

might as well live in glen ridge, retarded liberal faggot

yeah my friend went to the same church as him but now hes a msm tool
terrible guy

He was always a bleeding heart liberal. He was best friend with (((Jon Stewart))), what did you expect?

his crowed is horrible. All these liberal shows the crowds ruin the little bit that is still good.

Oh yeah, the crowd that literally cheers at everything he says has to be the worst part.

its funny like most tv today, cause its so silly.

why is this girl in a box? find out next.

never change inside edition.

the op has been TRIGGERED!!!!!! hahahaha
Weak piece of shit!

>muh feelings

Oh no, a professional entertainer knows his target audience. Someone call the mayor.

This. He's a paid shill

He used to be funny on strangers with candy. Now I just want him in a right wing death squad torture dungeon for the rest of his life. We'll see how he likes pulling fag stunts for his new overlords.

youtu.be/mBhkpF0N2XQ

>I'm also glad he got out when he did.
Indeed. Now that you mention it, that's very interesting. How would he have been now if he had continued in this climate?

Marijuana should absolutely be legalized you cuckolding moralfag, what's wrong with you? What happened to independent liberties and economic conservatism? Get the fuck out of here, we don't need faggots like you on our side

It got worse, though. He used to play a satirical neocon and poke fun at both sides, now he's Jon Oliver clone x5

>haha those stoopid republicans amirite

I just don't understand though, when he dedicates 15 minutes on every show to completely alienating 1/2 your potential audience, it's amazing he stays on air.

As far as late night I usually watch Jimmy Kimmel. He at least beats up both sides, plus he has my loyalty from the Man Show.

He's likely another pedophile dark occultist type. His covering of pizzagate was obviously just covering it up for the depraved.

he does it for the show.
he barely gets good ratings as it is, he cant reveal his true powerlevel

>Falling for his 2008 persona

He's got you thinking he's /ourguy/

Good goyim.

Love Ferguson, miss the dude

I like him, he provided some of the best monologues to convince idiots that Hillary would win in a walk. If not for guys like this, Trump would never have won and it would be business as usual. This man is a patriot, even if he doesn't know it.

>he doesn't want weed legalized

but why