My honest advice about women. I hope you guys take it

Women was my biggest wake up call both in life and politically. I learned a simple motto that changed everything for me about women. To be honest it made a chad as a result.

"She is not yours; it is just your turn."

There is no such thing as a traditional woman Sup Forums. She will not be yours. It's better that way it makes it easier for you to live your life happily have children but never put your emotions on the woman your with. You find it easier to predict her that way.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-188365/Women-lie-sexual-past.html
returnofkings.com/76042/scientific-research-confirms-that-women-lie-about-their-sexual-history
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Amen, brother.

I'm going over there to fuck your girl then.

fuck off kike.

Jesus wtf those thing always freak me out

Well she's busy with me mate. She's all clingy to me always thinking if I'm going to dump her. Makes her work hard for my attention. Highly likely I wont be cucked but I'll find another one anyways. Plenty fishes in the sea.

"She is not yours; it is just your turn."
Only a cuck say something like this , don't confuse sluts with normal women , they exist i'll assure you

... and then you pay child support. What a horrible advice, why would you start a family with someone who can betray you at any time? If you are not of one another, you shouldn't even have children. Maybe you could duck out and disappear, but I know that's not what you are suggesting.

You don't think I'm kawaii senpai? Uguu~

Here come the weak bitch ass smelly woman defenders. Faggots are master race for this reason

Nah mate. With that mentality you're not emotionally invested in the woman therefore can rationally make decisions efficiently. You will see every part of her. She will become very predictable and thats when that woman becomes attached. Women love men who outsmart and take charge. Just stop being emotionally invested. Throw it away because only then would you become a real man.

post the gangstalking pic

Why don't men realize that being attached makes us truly weak. That's what women will always use on us all. Throw away any emotional connection with your wife/gf and only then will she truly be with you.

The pussy isn't worth being emotionally attached to. When you realise that pussy will be an unlimited supply for you.

Women love men they cant figure out and thats the key to a happy relationship.

How about write it off altogether and have them suffer

Shouldnt you be out shooting up a mosque right now betamale?

I just want men to not be emotionally attached to women. By being emotionally attached leads to misery.

None of this matters. You all enable this shit. If not you men in general.

Women simply have all the reproductive bargaining power and men have evolved to be hopelessy wired to fall in "love" with the worst of them ensuring that their shitty genes pass on to another generation of awful females.

You can't defeat the power of pussy, its power is like that of the One Ring. The only thing you can do is try to systematically instill virtues of chastity and monogamy and keep women occupied with being mothers and domestic duties to prevent them from utilizing the full extent of their wicked powers.

People like you are the reason we have so many single mothers.

Goddamn the west is doomed.

>dont eat this
>ate it anyways
>blames me

>posts whore pic
>implies he's not be a whore himself by staying with whores and decreasing single motherhood

And it's people like you that women walk over and cheat on. God damn be a man! Dont invest on women let them invest on you! That's how it always been. Genetics, nature, history all shows that women always invested on men when did you (we) lose that.

You're just trying to get us all to suck your dick, faggot.

You can't make us stop eating pussy, dick tastes like skin and sweat anyway.

Why do you hate men and lie about them. You think rusty pennies are any better?

Sounds like you've just been hurt and now you're trying to find some "lesson" in it all.

Heres a little redpill for you; stop giving a shit about women and just focus on yourself. Bitches come and go but your own development lasts until the end.

My priorities are

1. My son
2. Boxing
3. Work.
4. Shitposting on Sup Forums whenever I feel like it
5. Girls

I have a girlfriend and I like spending time with her; but I don't try to build a life because I'm not interested in settling just yet. I'm busy chasing my own goals. If it works then great but if it doesn't then no worries; more bitches out there and I can get laid if I try.

If you want a girlfriend you gotta make yourself desirable; have a shave, buy some decent clothes and get into a sport or working out. The rest will come, people are attracted to passion.

This! Thanks man!

Why even bother if we all know how shit and unworthy they are

>She's all clingy to me always thinking if I'm going to dump her.

Girls that are insecure are more likely to cheat.

Not all woman act the same way , the hard is find someone who truly deserve your love and is ready to give her love too , sorry but act like a cold machine is not the right direction for me

Yes, women have tits and you can dominate them, they can also give you babies.

You suck some dude's dick, nothing is more beta than that.

why would anyone take life advice from a guy who has a son outside marriage

Protip: If you want to avoid this, be a /fit/fag and treat her like shit. Your vacation days and free time should be spent at the gym and improving yourself.

And if you want to avoid the sluts, don't go after the little miss popular social butterfly.

>son out of wedlock

lol cuck

Just what is it with autists and refusal to cut the nails..

If you guys weren't such misogynistic bastards then maybe you'd attract morally sound women.

who are you to give advice?

You've got that backwards my dude.

Girls who cheat are more likely to be insecure.

If you don't ever have kids I don't give a fuck what you do, go out and get as many STDs are you want.

If you do, you damn well better provide those little fuckers some stability, unless you want to raise the next generation of criminals.

If that were true, surrogacy wouldnt be an option and you can just become a member of the gender you think is so alpha. No? You play along because it is easier fatter and lazier

>fucking the inferior sex is alpha

Dumb breeder.

>my wealth is not yours, it is only your turn

>everything you do is for women
>get treated like shit by them

lmao men didn't give a fuck about women back in the day. it's why women did what they were told.

I for one love the old 'christian' days where men just cheated on their wives and the wives couldn't do shit.

No mate. If you work hard to make your girl happy everyday she's most likely to cheat. She will your best as normal and when you're tired or just stop she will blame you for not loving her and cheat.

This. And i still wont go near em. Ahh. The david and jonathan story. Nothing is better

So what did she learn?

Autistic girls are also whores.

In this "current year" its truly hard to keep a marriage. This isn't the 1960s a woman is pushed to be degenerate everywhere she goes every time.

a "partner" is not a pussy

>faggot goes around trying to find the easiest sluts with the lowest standards to bang
>gets enamored with one
>gets cheated on because she's a slut with low standards
This is why you date girls who refuse to put out until marriage. If she's willing to let them out for a boyfriend, she'll be willing to let them out for a coworker.

You're just dumb as shit for going after a girl that thinks sex is she should pay for a date night and not an act for the bridal bed, then thinking, magically, that she would confine her sex to the bridal bed.

Women were pushed to be degenerates everywhere they went in the 60's as well.

I've been married for 28 years and I can say you're full of shit you stupid cuck.

>Surrogacy
I actually want my own children from my own blood.

You're going to make us disappear faggot.

I woke up from cheating and never looked back since then women jumped all over me.

Jesus fucking Christ kill it with fire

Well obviously you don't own her, the point is, if the girl wants to move on she has to say so and give reasons, they don't do that anymore.

This.

Don't give excuses about how the system is "set up" towards women. Women are all talk no action. Don't let that scare you. I fucked a bunch of chicks, they fall in love, threat to cry rape if I leave, none have actually followed through. Chicks are more emotionally and mentally unstable than the average user. Use this to your advantage.

>That pic
Fuck this gay earth and fuck life

Until she cucks you with the guy who "understands her" and "fulfills her emotional needs"

Don't be late on those alimony & child support payments cuck. Tyrone needs new shoes.

Get out, Godless liberal. You are not wanted here.

>it made a chad as a result

A bunch of Chads all sharing a couple of sluts between them.

This

Women only engauge in this sort of degenreate behavior when two factors are present.

1. No strong man in their life
2. Are pushed by men / media / friends.

if women weren't inferior scum then maybe i wouldn't fuck men

maybe if we encountered morally sound women, maybe we wouldn't be such misogynistic bastards.

You act like we willingly looked for Sup Forums, rather than get shut out of society enough to end up here eventually.

OK! She could have the decency to end the relationship.

True but I'm just playing the probability game.

You have clearly had little experience with women. A woman in love will do absolutely anything to please her man and would never leave him. That being said, very few men are capable of making a woman fall in true love. If you treat women like sex objects, you get the culture we have here today. This shit is your fault, WOMEN REFLECT MEN.

Get rid of your son ippo

Polygamy is reason have single mothers.

You can smell desperation of the author when reading these comics t.b.h.

What type of animal is that? Neat.

Are you stupid? How do barren people use it? When Abraham married his sister and used one he was more blessed than adam and eve thats for sure. If a barren couple uses one the sperm gives you that benefit. The womb is just an oven and an egg that the kid knows. Besides they are making eggs from skin now. How is that not my own kid either way? Test tube babies etc. The covenant is between myself my husband and Christ. It doesnt matter whose sperm "wins"

just get an aspie chick. They're loyal as fuck and 10x as interesting as normal women.

Best way to avoid marrying used goods: check her pubes.

If she is unshaven she is a keeper. Shaving your pubes is degenerate behaviour.

This
Jewish propaganda to discourage us
Reminder white women prefer Trump

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL

Yea but some women like to keep picture of a perfect family and will stay

you sure he's the only cuck?

Because you are considered wanted if a girl will cheat on her bf with you and word gets around

>morally sound
>women

kinda looks like a stormtrooper

Women scientifically proven to lie about how many sexual partner's they have had and the age they lost virginity.

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-188365/Women-lie-sexual-past.html

returnofkings.com/76042/scientific-research-confirms-that-women-lie-about-their-sexual-history

How do you know what dick tastes like desu?

>gross either way
K

you're thinking of shy girls, not actual autists. Normie shy girls are the worst.

Yes, but they're true. The people on top just like that state of affairs and everyone in the middle is too busy deluding themselves (necessary for participation) to admit it. The bottomscrapers are the only ones with complaints and nothing to lose

Only difference between sluts & decent girls is the decent girls are good at deception. Eventually they show their true colors but by then they already have their claws in you.

Let him have his bisexuality. Improves against OP's narratives and those of sloot women anyways

At least 80% of those women rode the cock carousal and a coal on the side user?

Yep.

Single women tend lean liberal just to "fit in" with the most active pack and find a mate.

Married women are whoever their man wants them to be. Know what to do in which situation and keep a cool head and your woman will follow.

So?
Im not gonna knock up someone I dont love.

I guess raising your wife's son was the final redpill afterall, thanks for solid advice, user

>"She is not yours; it is just your turn."
Take away their vote, remove anti-discrimination laws, cancel alimony and child support (if she can't support a child, it stays with the father) and watch them fall quickly back in line.

God said it was ok. Imma do it. Youre shifting goal posts. All sin comes from original sin and procreation. I dont need to love a woman. Man is glory of God. Woman is glory of man

I know that for me, I am his, and if I can keep him loving me I'll be his till I die.

Ive never been really happy until this, so fuck off with your bullshit. Love exists, you kike. Too many on Sup Forums feel like love is impossible and its damn sad, OP you are a cancer to these people who havent experienced having someone feel this way for them - you take away their hope.

>the covenant is between myself my husband and Christ. It doesnt matter whose sperm "wins"

Lol you're going straight into the eternal oven, because you don't believe on the Lord Christ.

A woman is bound as with one flesh to her husband; if some other man plants his seed in you, you're bound as with one flesh to him. A man can have many wives, but a woman with many husbands is an abomination. The Bible likens it to man's relationship with God; our Lord can have many follows, but we can only have ONE God, lest we provoke his jealousy to wrath.

You got with a slag. Your own fault.

> WOMEN REFLECT POWERFUL MEN***

Fixed.

And how do you keep a cool head? Answer: by not being emotionally attached. It's good to show her appreciation only when she earns it. Then she will fight for you appreciation everyday seeing it as a reward. A happy marriage/relationship is born.

Better than having no son