If you want race war type: Yes

If you want race war type: Yes
If not: No

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Continuity_of_government
youtube.com/watch?v=72cg_hWFQ-A
cnn.com/2017/01/30/politics/donald-trump-immigration-order-department-of-justice/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no

No *Just wanna eliminate the Jews

nope

Undecided

You are all fags
Yes

Yes.

This
Yes

Thats no race war, that vermine extermination.

just wipe out lefys and muslims, really only lefty cucks, im getting tired of their shit

yes

No thank you

Yes
Civil war, world collapse

ebin thread

YESSSYESYESYYEXSEEYESSYE>

I only want Indio hispanics to be wiped out, desu senpai.

t. Californian

tuesday

Race war? no

fucking exterminating all lefty cucks? sure!

Fuck those beaniggers.

Yes
bug figgres :DDDD

No.

No.
Still hoping for bi-partisanship.

I don't fucking care. All burgers can kill each other right now

Yes

Thinking about it now, double no thank you my neighborhood is probably 50%+ not white

Islam's not a race

gb2 bed alexandre

ehhh

no but if it comes to it I will finish it for all time.

coming from you, that is.... interesting.

No.

Certain individuals should die, not whole races.

Yes, but only in west europe and USA

kill all white people
starting with jews
ending with jews

Yes yes yes

RaHoWa 2017

The race war is already going on bois

kek

Race war is a spectrum it you can't be just yes or no

Since media is watching
RWDS
I will quire enjoy mass extermination to gypsies here we literally cannot deport them anywhere

Fuckin pussey

yes

I would rather a civil war of Trump followers vs liberals

tits

As long as we compile enough evidence to clearly show that they were the aggressors beyond a reasonable doubt. Right now, we have Trump in the White House, so as long as we don't fuck everything up by getting violent, we'll at least have some hope

Anybody else understand that a race war cannot happen in the United States of America? No way, no how. Race war is a delusional fantasy and/or troll.

>protip: federal intelligence employees, federal law enforcement, national guard, and American military (even city police departments are militarized)- are effectively indoctrinated and all these forces I list will defend the Constitution and will suppress any attempt at coup d'tat

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Continuity_of_government

A race war would not be a war at all, it would be over before it started.

You can fantasize all you want about trying to destroy the USA, but it's not going to happen.

t.Jew

Depends on context.

YES
RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS NOW!!!

yes
saying other wise is degenarate
remember pale mestisos, whites, jews against average darkies, asians, nigs, and most importantly muslims.

yes

No. It still wouldn't solve much. How many of our political "enemies", the opponents of traditional values, are of European descent anyway? Besides, I've got a qt Japanese gf so you guys'd probably be butthurt about it.

A purge is long due.

yes
>yes
yes
>yes
yes
>yes
yes
>yes
yes
>yes
yes
>yes
yes
>yes
yes
>yes
yes
>yes

Exactly, most whites are atheist so they have no moral grounding, that's why their only goal is to kill non-whites and maintain the status quo, materialism is their religion, white skin is their god.

Becker's 'The Denial of Death'

NAZI SCUM.

No. I want segregation in the west. I want countries for liberals and countries for conservatives. And I want a cold war between these countries. That's what I want.

maybe
idk

No.
Violence is not a solution.

No
I'm comfy and think law and order will return soon. Last season was good they will renew.

Yes

yes. race war, gas the kikes

define racewar
>no
>unless race war means whites kill nigs, kikes, muzzies, and anyone darker than me I'll change my answer to HELL FUCKING YEAH NIGGGGGGERRRRRR

Sup Forumsland
>redditstan
foxygal
>tumblria
...and so on
it works on the net, why not have it in the real world

Whether or not I want it makes little difference. The RaHoWa is inevitable in the west for the shitskins occupy our lands in such numbers that they feel like they have a chance at conquering and enslaving their betters.

They will lose, however. And once they do our race may finally realize its destiny to rule both this world and the stars. The Jews will lose, the stars and all their bounty are the inheritance of the White European Man. Anyone who thinks otherwise is delusional and will soon be purged.

yes, absolutely

I'm indifferent, I know my life is good either way

YES

No

you would do well to remember who won the last world war my child

yes

youtube.com/watch?v=72cg_hWFQ-A

No

Yes
The more chaos the better

YES

YES

This is a board of peace.

YES, I want shitskins out of my beautiful southern ontario suburbs REEEEEEEE

Nope, Sup Forums would just ignore the west coast and let us get slaughtered.

Maybe

No. And you fucking LARPer's will take it back if it happens.

Race war? No
Civil war to purge the crybaby left? Absolutely.

>It took the whole world fought the Nazi machine with team effort
>Lol communism dude XDDDDDDD

>Suburbs
>beautiful

OP is a BBC journalist making this thread just to screencap a bunch of "yes."

Ignore the west coast... have you seen the East Coast team?...

No just want to end cultural marxism

cnn.com/2017/01/30/politics/donald-trump-immigration-order-department-of-justice/index.html

It'll soon be over.

No war required, make California separate and just send all liberals there. They will be progressive and make refugees a home there. Evolution will take it's course, and only refugees will remain after 3 - 5 years. US can then clean up and bomb what's left.

I know, right? Why would you want a race war when your country is getting wrecked by third worlders?

>American intellectuals

I bet you learned that in an American school?

yes

No, i would like to slay me some liberals though

>I'm a coward so everyone else must be too

Yes

No!!! Race is no where near enough. When getting rid of the gibsmedats and dindos we VERY much also need to get rid of 3rd wave fem-insanes, lib-tards, gender-fluids and similar special snowflakes!

No, ma'am

Yes if you think no migrate to reddit

KEK, you sound like my granddad

Yes, but it's not time for that yet, even though the day of rake is closing in.

yeah hold on mate just lemme get my shit together first

I support a race war but only between Bolivians and Lithuanians. I've been wanting to see those two groups sort out their differences for a while now.

Nah.

Instead, consider rounding all the crazies from all sides and throwing them in a mental institution, so the normal people can have healthy discussion again.