Hey sad cunts. What are you upset over today?

Hey sad cunts. What are you upset over today?

too much Trump winning.

Nothing.
Ever since I started lifting, mediating and taking vitamin D supplements I've felt tons better.

leafs it seems.

shitty worthless threads from morons/

Sounds kinds gay if ya ask me but whatever you poofs like.

Thought that was a good thing fuckhead.

Oh yeah the shooting.

Moved office, colleagues insisted I took my time as if I couldn't handle it, but I handled it just fine and they still belittle me. Bloody illogical poofters I tell ya.

tfw day 2 of alcohol withdrawl

Been taking vitamin D supplements too, it's good to have fingernails that aren't transparent again

damn bruh go out side

Jesus user, have a fuckin beer

Cold and boring as fuck. Especially over the weekend.

Getting a little tired of winning all the time too. It's just too much.

Unlike 99.5% of Sup Forums, my life is fine, and the past 8 years have been great. This place, and the views expressed here are all fueled by people feeling failure and inadequacy. It's sad, but this is how failures cope with their situation, by spewing hate and exclusion. It all stems from a place of weakness and frustration.

struggling to get my life going

cash wise: i never have to work again if i live frugally enough
looks wise: iv been called extremely attractive by every woman iv ever gotten close to
height wise: over 6 foot
test wise: i have way too much test and this is the problem. causes mood swings. one minute im feeling great about life and the next i feel like i am stuck in a rut that i have to get out of.

getting out is the struggle. iv cut down pol use, havent been on reddit in ages but i still cant help but get ultra horny all the time and have to jack it twice a day. im no longer angry about life but i still get off on super degenerate shit

i dunno what to do. leave the house at 8am and come back at 8pm? thats expensive

I took a shitload of 2CB and a 1/4 ounce of black caps last night and I hallucinated a world where Hillary won.

Stay strong mate.
GOTTA GET FUCKING YUGE.
Fuck man.

injured, burnt out on school and lack of sleep, sick of my gf because she puts no effort into herself and is unappealing to me, hate being in the national guard and I'm a miserable autistic INTP cunt who is 26 and can't maintain eye contact.

How about you Roo?

liberal bullshit

I can't visit any website without some liberal faggot kicking and screaming over trump's victory nowadays

I do, I mix an office job with 3 hours outside.
Should be closer to 8 hours outside, but that gets in the way of the job.
I'm also turbo-white, in the Dutch winter.

very high albedo

No girlfriend and still a virgin

>TFW gym aircon broke

meme withdrawal

Gaytimes are fucking sold out at my local coles and woolies is too far away.
Fuck me dead

jim beam in a can? wtf

Speeding ticket and spent the night in jail for driving while suspended

Have notslept in two days been off workfor two and a half weeks and called them about it two weeks ago kill me pete

My thoughts. I really want to go to Binnys right now and see if they have it. This is a game changer for me.

I wish that leaf wouldve at least killed more muslims, how the fuck can you miss so bad? Only 8 killed and canadas immigration policy is cucked for a long time. He shouldve at least attempted an assasination on Trudeau, or killed his local liberal politicians instead.

>and the past 8 years have been great.

Sorry Barry,

Your time is over.

It's a mix drink you should get out more

>Thought that was a good thing fuckhead.

But it's too much the liberals cant handle it they're shitting themselves 24/7

It's mixed with coke.

My gym has never had aircon however they have giant fans.

in need of a happening i guess. these recent ones have fizzled.

>Jim Beam

I'm so jelly you guys have mixed drinks in a can.

I'm over here mixing my own drinks like a chump

Sister's kids turned up at my house the other week, which became a regular occurrence. They're 19, 16 and 10. She's been drinking heavily, again, and they came round as they didn't want to be in the house with her because she does horrific things. I then got a screeching phone call, via my niece's phone, and a lot of abuse from my sister, who accused me of kidnapping her kids and told me that the police would be coming round. I record every interaction I have with her and the cops are well aware of her antics.

I sat up with the two eldest and went through the whole thing. They're going to move in with me, with the youngest staying at her dad's parents (who are excellent people). Their father died some years ago.

I always knew this would happen, from the day she had the eldest. In a way I'm relieved it has happened now and not after something horrific.

Couldnt eat anything but soup since I'm vomiting a lot. And Im still a landwhale but I'm only a month into my exercise/diet shit so that's to be expected

I ate a dodgy kebab last night, pretty sure the yogurt & garlic sauce had been sitting out too long. So I woke up at 3am with the shits.

That and I have to wait for the gf to get home from her first meeting at weight watchers, when she'll be crying because she hasn't lost enough weight.
The dipshit thinks that she can shed 40kg in 6 months without excersizing.

Ran out of Pizza Rolls.

I'm legally retarded and probably belong in a mental hospital because I'm incapable of feeding myself

>this isnt even the half of it

.lived in the states all my life and never seen any of that in stores wtf

is it an aussie only thing?

If you haven't seen it in the US, safe to say its Aus, possibly NZ only

hey straya bro.

I moved from there and back in the US for a bit, been with my american girl, she startin to say i'm un/fit/.

Anyone able to rate me?

Canada has similar products as well.

try liquor stores

Nah, ive seen the jack and coke before. It tastes like ass, better to make your own.

*mr plinket voice*

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

This is why single motherhood should never be a thing. Sorry user, you're a good man. Atleast they're semi-old enough to know whats going on.

Costs went up another $50 to go to the race track and the dollar is sliding so I'm paying more for tyres.

As you can imagine, I blame the Jews.

I got in a bunch of retarded twitter fights based on the assumption that the Quebecois shooter was a Muslim and then it turned out he was a white nationalist neet like they said

sorry to hear about your bad trip user

I'm sad because I have been trying to organize local people who are redpilled because I literally can't stand hanging out with normie bluepills anymore but everyone is too afraid and I don't know where to look besides here and reddit.

I use grindr for that.

Never heard of it. Can you link me your profile or whatever

That 3rd wave feminists embrace the sharia laws without knowing it.

It's an app on my phone, so can't link from computer. You can also try Craigslist.

My country is about to use this attack to greatly restrict free speech, internet freedom, and gun ownership.