To any Canadian Muslims. I am sorry for what happened. We will do a better job of protecting you next time...

To any Canadian Muslims. I am sorry for what happened. We will do a better job of protecting you next time. Do not listen to Sup Forums. You belong here. The Leafs of Sup Forums are not Canadians. They hold a higher loyalty to the US than Canada. Do not give up on Canada. Canada is your home.

Who is this kike and why is he crying

He ran the Islamic center. His friends were killed.

Guess Allah was napping.

#NotAllWhites

You are not Canadian traitor. You willingly give our lands to a culture that is proven to be destructive and tribal. I only hope one day soon you traitors get what you deserve. A bloody and disgraceful death. Hell Islam will probably give it you.

stfu racists of Sup Forums. It is time to realize the you are the bad guys. You are a bigger danger to our homeland than Islam. This attack woke the Left up.

Top kek pleb we had our own day of the rope and nothing happened right wing party is strong as ever
This outrage does not really work when some muzzies kill hundreds of people and you just wave your hand and then some right wing radical kills 5 muslims you shit your pants

ctr pls go

don't critize the religion of peace or they gonna fuck u up

So white people are going to be talked down to and blamed for stuff?

What's that called again?

Daily reminder this is what happens to the Anglo's puppets when they try to flood us with their filth.

rake yourself

Oh fuck off stop generalizing. You can still feel bad for the victims while still having a distaste for islam

You don't speak for Canadians you goddamn mudslime shitbag go kill yourself.

If it wasn't for the Trudeau Dynasty we wouldn't be in this fucking mess. Pierre Trudeau started the fucking and now Justin is going to finish it. This is the 1000 year Muslim Reich in Canada and we have to suffer the fucking consequences. If we aren't worse than Sweden already we will be in the next few years.

You know as an older guy here (36) I can remember a time when I actually loved Canada. Even in the late 80s and most of the 90s it was a great place. Many white cities still existed, jobs were plentiful, housing was more affordable, it really was an amazing place to live.

Now? I couldn't care less about being Canadian, it's becoming a goddamn embarrassment. I'm waiting now to see what happens with Trump, if you Americans can quell this libtard uprising and finally make them shut up and obey. If America settles down and it looks like Trump is here to stay then I'll begin my citizenship application. I don't want to be Canadian anymore as much as it pains me to say it. This country is lost to the shitskins, chinks, dindus, pakis, and mudslimes. It's all over.

Sharia law when, infidel?

There is no such thing as "Canada"
Noone thinks of themselves as "canadian"

The best we can hope for is US annexation

Haven't seen so many Canadians in my life.

Hopefully all the muds will want to move to Ontario now

Listen to based leaf here. Canada is your home, not the U.S.

You could become a real hero and make sure they do ;)

No, and while I obviously don't support violence of any kind (take note, RCMP) it would not necessarily bother me if someone else were to do such a thing

Quebecois aren't canadian.

Shut up, hippie.

CTR CREW sage

shut the fk up

From a proud leaf Muslim (not a Wahhabi cunt).

This.
You can all go there,. You'll be loved, pampered and they'll submit to you with no complaints.

I know what you mean, anyway, we're simply being satirical, right?
We were the original Canadians, you nameless pack of filth.

Won't lie, I'm surprised something like this happened in Canada first and not somewhere in the South

GTFO Trudeau.

inb4 300 replies

NORMIE GET OUT!

Without question

MY HEAVENS, LOOK AT THE TIME!