Will Trump put an end to education theft by "International Students"?

Should Trump ban issuing F1 Student Visas to students coming in from China, India, Pakistan, Mexico and the Middle East?

Should he impose an executive order requiring all applicants to public universities/community colleges to prove their legal resident status before admission and enrollment?

What does Sup Forums think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-zFk_kmeAGA
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
grandforksherald.com/news/education/3737565-north-dakota-tuition-waiver-audit-shows-millions-waived-out-state-students
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think illegal brown people should fuck off back to their dirty shithole. Trump should deport every single last illegal immigrant. Why the fuck do they feel entitled to suck resources out of a country that they aren't even a citizen in?

Agreed.

I've been tweeting the same to @POTUS and @realDonaldTrump to get the ball rolling in this. Any tips to move things forward on getting the word out?

Hack CNN and broadcast your manifesto live to the country.

Send the spics and chinks fucking home.
Enough free rides for apes and traitors.
Death to Islam.
Kill all muslims.

Lol didn't this bitch get deported after this post?

Anywho, if this spiccess is so smart, why isn't she in Mexico helping it not suck so god damned bad?

These fucking people man, the nerve of them, I swear. You don't give enough of a shit about your own nation to contribute to it, and yet you also hate the racist US but you expect us to welcome you with open arms when you flagrantly state that the only reason you are here is economic opportunity?

People like this with no loyalty need to be hung. Nation states don't solely exist to give you gibs. Gain some fucking pride.

Hi I'm posting this from my school funded by YOU :)

I am undocumented too and will receive financial aid later in march :)

God it feels good to be a leach

>Lol didn't this bitch get deported after this post?

Yes, she did. Serves her right for being a cunt and announcing she's breaking federal law over social media.

Hope she gets raped by the cartel.

source on that? very nice if true

>>Valedictorian, 4,5GPA, full tuition paid for at UT, 13 cords/medals, nice legs, oh and I'm undocumented
>>What does Sup Forums think

Pol thinks that you are lying. Credentials or get the f*** out.

Education theft lmao. Damn if you get out classed by an immigrant you are just stupid. They deserve to be hired over tour dumb ass

If you want to waste you time and energy on a degree you won't finish before INS catches you, then congrats on being a welfare queen.

Honestly don't know how you expect to make a living with your degree when employers require you to prove your citizenship/legal work authorization.

So mad. How's it feel to know your only political allies are geriatric fucks and inbreds lmaooo

Nationalism is dead. Your allegience to the state construct is a sign of weakness

How does it feel knowing that the party you follow have only acheived in knocking over a trashcan since the presidential race started?,

Perfect answer

youtube.com/watch?v=-zFk_kmeAGA

>education "theft"
>majority of voters for trump were white and uneducated

yee EEA Aaah it was the immigrants! They took our jobs and our education! Billy Johnny Walker would have definitely gone to college if it weren't for them illegals!

Honestly you're grasping at straws.

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Fuck them.

grandforksherald.com/news/education/3737565-north-dakota-tuition-waiver-audit-shows-millions-waived-out-state-students

>International students received half of the waivers at NDSU in the four years that were studied, while out-of-state students received 27 percent and in-state students received 23 percent. At UND, in-state students received the largest piece, 44 percent, while 26 percent went to out-of-state and 30 percent to international.

>education theft
You can't still a common good, shitfuck. What's next? Stealing air?

American Universities are actually just international universities in everything but name.

We need to decide once and for all what they really are. If they're American then non citizens should not be able to attend.

If they are international then they should not recieve government funding.

My prescription is nationalization. Most high demand and difficult to obtain degrees are being acquired by foreigners right now. They need to be barred from the universities and American students need to be whipped into fucking shape so that there's a future for this country.

>4.5 GPA
>Weighted bullshit

No lie, when she said "I could get deported" a video started playing in another tab with clapping and laughing. I thought it was some edited video. kek

Is this rhetorical?

>4.5 gpa
>hey department of state, I am undocumented

And this is how a 61% white country looks like. top kek.

>being this stupid
Education isn't free. It requires resources. This is why tuition exists. Even countries that offer free education do so with the expectation that you will use it to repay them with resources in the form of taxes. Illegals are making use of public services without paying the taxes required for their upkeep, increasing the burden on citizens. They are stealing from everyone.

>mexican flag
>goes to america
Wat?

>Education isn't free.
Well, it's FREE in civilized countries. Like germany.

Cool. She can go enrich a third-world country with her brilliance. Good for her. Good for them.

>t. communist retard

A german teacher works for free, you asshole?

Pretty much. Teachers are criminally underpaid, i agree.