What would the aftermath of a trump assassination look like ?

What would the aftermath of a trump assassination look like ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iYlqU_bN0b4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Like the gimp scene from Pulp Fiction

Like the picture you posed, OP, but with more brains and junk splattered everywhere

He has a dead switch.You see,we would go straight from orange emperor memay mode to you like a cock?you get a glock mode.You dont like the nip?You take a zip.Deus Vult pence is so unpleasant that no nigger shall try to kill him.

Lord Teddy,

Rise.

Mike "Forgot to put a fuse where he poos" Pence
Mike "turn the trip setting up when it's in his butt" Pence
Mike "Arc flash in his pube stash" Pence

Mike "stray from God's path and feel Tesla's wrath" Pence

Lots of dead liberals, dead niggers, and dead Jews.
Honestly, it would be the best thing to happen in this country, desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=iYlqU_bN0b4

1776. Mass lynching of globalists, democrats, and the leftist who defend them, followed by the swearing in of The Electric Pence.

I don't want Pence as president. I prefer the more rational, calculative, moderate Trump. And so should those who fear Trump, at this point. It's far too late for them to make the pendulum swing back, killing Trump would only radically escalate their downfall.

I imagine many people are holding back because they dont want to make Trump look bad.

Either a civil war or indefinite martial law in certain cities due to the riots that would likely ensue.

The same may result from him continuing as president. There's too many disruptive forces at play right now.

>Not a military junta lead by Mad Dog.

Mike "like the cock, get a shock." Pence.

Doesn't matter.

USA would still be eating itself, Putin would still be laughing. China would be ROFLing.

Not much would change, it'd just accelerate a bit.

I've been reading about what Trump and his administration have been doing when they're not saying crazy things on TV as distractions.

I believe that the president has a very significant and very wide reaching plan in effect.

Based on the signs compared to other instances around the world, I do not believe that the structure of the U.S. government will be the same in six months as it is now.

Me. Right here.

Nuke mekka!

blood everywhere

Please let this be true. Donald, needs to keep fighting at all costs. We need to be ready to back him up.

This, but much worse.

electric melon confirmed best MD
ima go to the store now

rural and suburban retards would cry a lot I suppose, otherwise not much would happen

I'm already in full attack mode on liberals in the culture-war, not sure how I could be more aggressive in trying to undermine the left at this point, but that would probably motivate me to take drastic measures.

Mike Pence looks a whole lot better to libs, but ends up being a whole lot worse.

desu what scares me the most about this is not really losing Trump but that people will literally be celebrating the death of our president

We need to start fucking shit up irl.

Pence becoming Fuhrer, declaring martial law, rounding up millions of liberals and putting them in electric re-education camps.

oh no watch out we have ourselves a bad ass right here among our ranks, science man dot gif

The US would unveil the existence of a weather control device, unfortunately, it would be due to a malfunction. Instead of ensuring a bright, sunny day for the Gay Rights Parade the entire city bloc would be wiped out by a freak lightning storm.

Pence would of course immediately shut down the program due to such a horrible accident, but notes that there is no guarantee the device's misfire would not have permanently changed the atmosphere, and warns that future parades are at high risk of attracting stray lightning bolts due to this tragedy.

Stop fucking memeing this. Pence is a massive globalist cuck deep down.

I didn't say it would be good for you. If I'm not wrong and it takes place and succeeds, the coup which installs Trump as a dictator will not result in a benevolent government that cares about you.

The dictatorships rarely are, especially when they're so closely tied to other despots and to multinational corporations.

Stfu you fucking pussy. Fucking sarcastic shit like this is getting super fucking old. Do something or we will take you out too when the time comes.

if its a millitary coup, we most likely go back to traditional american values inforced by martial law.
it its another JFK, Mike "electric fence" Pence becomes president. and then the liberals really get something to be afraid of.

Probably a lot of dead people.

>the coup which installs Trump as a dictator

He's obviously a closet homo who supports shock therapy because he underwent it as a kid.

His beard is a fucking pig for crying out loud.

FUCKING MURICA! THIS IS WHY YOU HAVE YOUR GUNS! HERE IS A TYRANT! FUCKING SHOOT HIM ALREADY!

What's he done outside the powers of his station exactly?

Never said it was a sure thing, just said that from what I've seen, he seems to be testing the waters to see just how much he can get executive agencies to ignore the legislative and judicial branches.

Why would he do that?

fuck off

>order government to enforce existing laws
>this means he's planning a coup

Kek

Mad Dog and pence please

day of the rope

Weren't you spamming this about the inauguration?
Doesn't that make you the same as liberal babies on kikebook and twatter?

Really makes me think.

Cry about it lmao

We are loving nationalists. And we're full, so fuck off.

Liberals hiding, and if they aren't, they are shoah'd.

Quite frankly my favorite image to come out of that attack.

If you guys want a race war you yourself should assassinate Trump.

Also hello FBI or whoever is in this thread

There is literally no way that liberals can win

white people chimp out

Electric pence

Dead leftists everywhere. That's what it'd look like.

The military would go apeshit. It would probably require international intervention such as the UN.

I doubt any lefty government will exist if they assassinate trump.

Mike "if Trump is killed the left will be billed" Pence
Mike "if Trumpy died its time for genocide"
Mike "Trump gets shot my trigger finger get hot" Pence

Holy fuck remind me never to mess with Keanu...

Leftists are forced into a corner because we have the reason to clean the rest.

STOP ENTERTAINING THE DELUSIONS OF THE LEFT YOU DUMB NIGGERS