Trump is going to be impeached within 2 weeks. Congrats on voting in the worst president ever

Trump is going to be impeached within 2 weeks. Congrats on voting in the worst president ever.

keep crying , keep trying

>republican senate
>republican house
>impeachment

next time on OP is a retard

>Liberals actually believe this

>how to spark a civil war even faster

Realistically what the fuck would it take for Trump to have a strong case for impeachment.

So this is the new hot meme, impeachment, how long is this gonna last, 8 years with a "he'll never be president again" in between?

Both parties and the supreme court hating the shit out of him, and he's already there.

He tries to Fucking save this country and half the populace fight him tooth and nail.

My country deserves to die as a cesspool of niggers and illegal immigrants.

He would have to break a law first and a fairly serious one of them

>Trump will be impeached in 2 weeks
>1 month
>2 months
>Trump won't make it to a year
>Trump won't make a full term
>Trump won't run for re-election
>He won't win
>The electors won't vote for him
>Our protests will block him

It's not going to happen but in some alternative universe where it did it'd be pointless because we'd form the Diamond Dons and overthrow the cuckverment for him.

He violated the constitution with his "muslim" ban already.

You aren't special. You aren't clever. Since the beginning of /tg/, we have seen -quite literally- THOUSANDS of leftist shills (just like you) enter these threads armed with clickbait narratives and an air of smug superiority, certain that they could outsmart us. Every last one of them was shit out the other end of /tg/ having made no impact whatsoever.

You WILL fail, just like the rest. This is not a prediction; it's a statement of fact. You won't change any minds. No one will remember you. These threads are still going strong, which speaks volumes about the ineffectuality of past shills.

Why then, ARE you here? You were told that leftism is doctrine - that "reality has a left wing bias." This unquestionable doctrine became the context for your life. Viewing world events in this context shaped your reality. You accepted that left is right and right is wrong. Now here you are arguing with people that you were told are dumb hicks and fanatical nazis, and you're unable to feel like you've won.

You can't give up - you feel that you need to win decisively. It should be easy. You know you're right - you NEED to be right - but you just can't explain WHY. To walk away from the argument would be an admission to yourself that you can't defend your leftist doctrine, leaving you with a sense of dissatisfaction that would gnaw away at the core beliefs upon which your entire worldview was constructed. And that HURTS.

You can't argue against this, all that you can do is sarcastically dismiss it. Whether or not you choose to admit it, we both know that I'm right. I've seen the behavior of enough leftist cattle to understand what makes you tick. You're about as predictable as pavlov's dogs.

You feel it, right? The nagging in your head? The dissatisfaction? Better get used to it. No matter what you say or do, you'll be getting fucked for the next 8 years while we laugh at you. Go fuck yourself.

P.S. this post is pasta - I wouldn't waste any real time on you.

You lost the election buttblasted cancerous liberal, now go back to r/politics fucking retard.

also he hasnt committed a fucking crime yet

Kek, this. Leftist cattle are fucking delusional. They're not even human at this point.

Two words: President Pence. Mike "If you like the cock, get the shock" Pence. Yeah, impeachment's never gonna happen.

This is exactly what I don't understand.

People are literally fighting to NOT make American great again. WHY? WHY THE FUCK ARE LIBERALS DOING THIS?

What you cant handle a real president? You want another Obama who discreetly drones women and children but its ok since you see no evil?

Trump is the best thing to happen to this country in over 30 years. People are actually getting involved in politics now instead of sitting behind the boob tube while this country goes to hell in a hand basket.

Nice try faggot but the constitution only applies to AMERICAN CITIZENS.

Why do these cunts think a Republican controlled house want to impeach him? Sure some might not be the biggest fans of him bit you know damn well those in office know their constitutes voted for him.

Also he would actually have to do something very illegal. No matter how butthurt it makes liberals that he's reversing Obama's legacy and making rational decisions to secure the country through executive orders is not illegal.

Then what?
>Mike "do a Polka Dance on my electric Fence" Pence?

So much winning

get this man a safe space.. his triggered level is over 9000

>Poor person's idea of a rich person
That's a mathematical fact not a poor person's idea.

>A stupid person's idea of a smart person.
Went wharton, was ceo of multi-billion dollar company, and is now a president. If this is what a stupid person achieves, I'd like to see what a smart one does.

>A weak person's idea of a strong person.
Held 45-1hour reallies (emphasis on s - plural) each day during his campaign. Anybody who spoke publicly for more than 20 minutes will tell you how hard that is. I bet 99.9999% Sup Forums wouldn't be able to handle his campaign schedule.

>A beta's idea of an alpha

RARE
A
R
E

for the 8th time this week.

HuffPo says trump gas 93% chance of being impeached!
Stay tuned
Say it with me
Madame President
You're done Nov 8th Drumpfkins lawlz

its just a matter of time my child....

To actually do something that is impeachable

As if anyone but tea partiers are really with trump in congress
Emoluments are enough so long as congress is against him

Will you be even more triggered when he is elected to his second term??

same people who said that hillary had 99% chance to win ? ok

Ask canadians the same question

Your country is right shit for a reason

go take a civics class you terminal moron.

I didn't vote in this election, I'm not Mexican, my only goal was to see Clinton lose.

So much ignorance in that pic. He's smarter and more successful than most of his opposition.

Here's how it's gonna go down pollacks. Secret recording of Bannon gets "leaked" with him saying some outrageous bullshit like the necessity of fighting the zionists underminig America. Trump gets pressured to immediatly remove Bannon - however Trump first denies that said conversation ever happend - calling it fake news. Second piece of evidence gets leaked and an impeachment swiftly follows. Rakt and quakt.

Honestly, I'm a little nervous about the weight of silicon valley, microsoft, bought of repubs, etc in relation to him going after the h1b1,
That said, it's one of the bigger clogs in the swamp. Liberals cheering on corporations will be something to kek about.

ty for lulz

Drumpf is finished

I'm glad he's going after those fuckers.
H1B1 Visa overstay is the biggest cause of illegal immigration.

He's doing what we, the people, wanted him to do.

Don't worry user, you have people overseas supporting you. Our media has been pumping out anti Trump articles non stop, but if you go into the comments section, the top comments are always people fighting back and calling out the lügenpresse on their bullshit. Gives me hope.

It's getting scary watching this shit go down, but I guarantee you that there's shit loads of Trump support in both New Zealand and Australia.

Emoluments clause is unclear enough that Congress could use it against him. Trump would have to really lose support for this to be a viable route for GOP congressman tho

Because white is plain. This country is supposed to be made of colors, colored people are cool and hip. Also colored people have bad things happen to them, so they are the hip, underdogs. But they are cool and have culture in the end. Some people are stoic whites and we want them cause they look cool too. We make them gay then give them color in the form of a flag! Some things people do make me mad because they don't support the colors I like. Those people like colors like red, white, and blue. I really hate white, and I have never been pseudo-raped (consensual remember the safe words to have fun with colors) by "red or blue people". Those people I don't like and should DIE forever. The news tells me this, also they don't like colors like me! Anyway, I want to be raped by colors and make the ones who love me watch me die while I'm choked out by the colors while having my pussy bleed with the strength of colored cock. In my last moments, my cucky can watch my face turn blue as I die/cum, with a bloody red pussy. That's a red white and blue I can get behind :)

After another couple of months of Trump even the most camp gay will see Pence as a more sane and less senile alternative.

Impeachment?

Every person I meet I'd fucking impressed with everything he's pulled off in literally a week.

And he isnt playing golf constantly.

Now this is fucking change

this is probably the starting of the beginning of the end for trump

Thank you for making me laugh. May blessings of Tengri rain upon you

c'mon libs say his name

suite melt brah

No he did not. Everything was constitutional and legal.

>Drumpf has a VERY narrow path to 270
Hillary 98% winning.

>Does more in his 2 weeks than Obama did in 8 years

I BELIEVE IN TRUMP

Oh shit senpai then I'm prez?

Nigga GTFO!?!?!?

I'm. Going. To. Gas. Sooooo. Many. Fags.

How do you consider Trump the worst president ever? He's done more in a week than Obama did in 8 years.

>Trump is going to be impeached within 2 weeks
Pfft. He's not even gonna be the nominee! Drumpf BTFO!

Good luck proving that on a bulgarian basketmaking board.

You'd have civil war dipshit. The powers that be know they can just ride Trump out and go back to business as usual, they're not going to risk that.

Getting impeached seemed to work out OK for Bill
Clinton.

Great bait u nig

Reminder that the >>TRUTH SQUAD>>>>
Reminder that the >>TRUTH SQUAD>>>>>>
Reminder that the >>TRUTH SQUAD>>>
Reminder that the >>TRUTH SQUAD>TRUTH SQUAD>>>>
Reminder that the >>TRUTH SQUAD

Yeah time for you to realize that you've been finding new fairy tales every single month about him failing for one whole year

For wut

Funny - I hope they put "Miracles" on an endless loop in the Muslim deportation center.

Republicans control the house and senate...

good luck with that.

American Senators and Congressman like their jobs, and they would never vote for iimpeachment or they know they will lose votes and their comfy jobs.

And impeachment is a lot harder than you obviously think.

It would have to go through the house first, and that's just the first step in a long process. It's virtually impossible for Trump to be impeached, that's why I think it's hilarious that people always say he will be impeached.

Whatever you say, nuCTR.

He'll kill himself first

lel

He's going nowhere fuckwit.

it's the same old shit, goofball. New meat comes to fight the meat grinder, meat grinder wins.

Clinton would have been impeached 9 days ago.

Congrats on picking the lesser of two evils, guys. This two party system is really making things better.

Everyone in congress would prefer Pence. Prove me wrong.

It's sad that people live like this every day of their lives. Just hoping the next day will be the day he fucks up, only to be disappointed.

By the end of the eight years they will wonder what the point was of ignoring reality for so long.

Wait a minute. You're telling me hurting people's fee-fees within the scope of your legal powers isn't again the law?

>emoluments

Obama was doing much worse against Muslims than Trump and he was never impeached. Yet congress was against him.

>within the scope
I fucking wish

>gas
please he wouldn't waste the resources when he has good, clean, natural voltage laying around

Oh yeah sure. Just like
>He wouldn't win the nomination
>He had no chance against Hillary
You were wrong every step of the way about him. He's not going anywhere.

If you democucks try to force him out, you will be gunned down in the streets. People have had enough of your shit, and your namby pamby temper tantrums.

Prepare your anus.

Making liberals cry isn't a felony so you have no grounds to impeach him ;^)

CTR tries again, why won't they just kill themselves out of shame?

>By the end of the eight years they will wonder what the point was of ignoring reality for so long.
They will finally be able to claim victory over Trump in January 2025, when his Republican successor is sworn into office.

You mean determining which aliens are admissible and inadmissible isn't under the purview of the executive?

>"Drumpf is finished this time"

>"He will be impeached within the week" Says Increasingly Nervous Man For The 50th Time This Week

you so dumb. lets be friends.

Sorry guys, we've only got 403 weeks left of trump at most (big maybe). We might as well pack it up.

Got back to CTR Shill and tell you boss to shove that $40 million up his ass