Are you happy with yourselves, Sup Forums...

Are you happy with yourselves, Sup Forums? All your banter and bullying made a young Canadian man kill 6 others and ruin his own life. All because you had to call him leaf, cuck, justin, faggot, chink. There are limits, you know, to what people can take. Every time a Canadian comes here you call him a leaf, say "it's time for the rake", say his country is a cuck country that accepts Muslims. In this case, an impressionable young man had enough of your bullying. He wanted to show you he wasn't a cuck or a leaf, and he made the biggest mistake in his life. He murdered 6 innocent people and wounded several more, all because of you. Their blood is on your hands you know. I hope you remember that. I will.

relax mohammed, pol is satire, your bait rustles my jimmies

best day of my life

>killing people over an animated korean pet cooking site
yeah no fag, fuck off ctr

>Implying you never shitposted

I will continue to shipost with pride
Praise Kek
Praise the chaos

what else made him do it?

That's like saying Islam has nothing to do with Jihad

If this board gets shut down, I'm gonna celebrate desu

Used to be fun, now people take the memes seriously, which is not fun, but kinda scary.

Good night Sup Forums, it was a fun ride.

That flag

the day of the rake will come soon

Didn't your flag get mocked on the local news? Anyone have the photo?

Anyhow, fuck off, your country is drowning in its own irrelevancy.

When you dance with the devil, the devil doesn't change. The devil changes you.

7 down, how many left to go?

I honestly felt bad for a bit then I remembered the Bataclan.

What he did was awful but it doesn't change anything. I don't want to live near Muslims, nor do I want more Muslim immigration. Enough is enough.

leaf
cuck
justin
faggot
chink
it's time for the rake
your country is a cuck country that accepts muslims

Muslims are not innocent.
As a canadian citizen born and raised in the USA who knowns the backstabing leaf well. Fuck canada.

kek any other shots with Sup Forums in it? I want to see if my shitposting made it on the news

can someone tell me how 'religious freedom' became a thing when something as barbaric as islam is a religion? which idiot thought it was a good idea to accept anything that flies under the banner of religion?

Fuck leftists and fuck muslim immigrants

Worst part is that this will be used to push shit like M-103, and implement new policies restricting gun ownership, free speech, etc.

it was originally about stop the fights between catholics and protestants, then the mudslimes learned to take advantage of it

Wait is the media pushing this as we bullied him into killing those people?

look, the swedes and the leafs are forming a cuck coalition

>muslim
>innocent
PICK ONE, LEFTIST. YOU CAN'T HAVE BOTH.

Come on, you're glad it happened.

After all your praying you finally got a white one.

SWEDE

>white

Apparently his "far right" likes on Facebook consisted of the IDF and Jack Layton of the NDP.

what the fuck, they couldn't have just taken a shot with donald trump or some animu waifus? it had to be a sweden yes thread?