youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE
youtu.be/UMkX5uemLyk
youtu.be/3qFa9_JjlYc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Good.

>gun violence
cool vague term faglord.

Bet I can trigger all you cunts with my ID.

freedom doesn't equal safety that's the fucking point you oaf

Not
An
Argument

Yeah but it's mostly niggers so who cares

What happens when a foreign terrorist uses a gun?

Let's ban blacks to fix this.

>300 million guns in the USA
>few million Muslims

My almonds.. what's happening to them?!?!?!

Buh Bye shill
/thread

>gun violence
>boosting your stats by including people killed in self defense
>including numbers of people wounded or killed in home invasions
>including suicides

you are a disgrace

wheat from the chaff and so on and so forth
sage

>Stat: Brady Campaign

Abortion kills thousands of niggers a year but i don't hear you complaining

And yet there's a restriction on freedom of movement in the name of safety.

34 Americans get shot every day.

49 were killed in the Orlando Nightclub Terrorist attack.

Nice try. Dumbass.

>gun violence
>counts suicides as gun deaths to inflate numbers

The Brady Campaign can just stop at any time, this is getting tiresome.

third worlders don't have freedom of movement in my country

January to Date in Chicago
Shot & Killed: 51
Shot & Wounded: 246
Total Shot: 297
Total Homicides: 53

Let's talk about who's responsible for all these shootings.

How is that an argument versus stopping letting terrorists into your country? fucking retard liberals.

Watch my youtube poop and subscribe to my channel plz

I don't want to get a job i just want to sit on my ass all day

youtube.com/watch?v=SEI8KI-M4aQ

>keeping terrorists out
>no Americans killed by terrorists

Good.

>MUH NO GUNS = NO GUN VIOLENCE SO THERE WON'T BE ANY VIOLENCE

Kill yourself, though.

Reminder to sign these:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/repeal-nfa
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/repeal-1986-hughes-amendment

proof that foreigners are lazy

A bunch of americans
:^)

It's killing the right ones though

Good, keep Muslim immigration low so they don't form large communities and turn the US into a Middle Eastern country.

Freedom of Movement only applies to within the country.

nigga violence is brainlessly directed at other nigs
islamic violence is strategic, designed to intimidate

> Gun violence by African Americas

They left a part out.

You've got two problems, but only one of them can be solved without violating the constitution and the freedom of American citizens.

GUN VIOLENCE and MASS SHOOTINGS cause more deaths than any muslims do (btw not counting 9/11 or anything that happens in muslim or european countries, also not counting any black on black/white gang violence ;))

*shows picture of dylan roof and columbine kiddos*

BAN WHITE PEOPLE

>Actual retard can't read the words "Foreign Terrorists"
>Calls others dumbass

You can't get any more retarded than this.

you realize your country has over 300 million people in it right?

Good luck with anyone turning it to any religion.

>have good security
>no terrorism

wow really makes me think

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free STATE..." [not society].

How many were illegally obtained by niggers?

How quickly these traitors forget...

I'd like to point out that the majority of gun deaths are suicides NOT MURDERS. Go ahead and take people's guns away it won't stop murders or suicide the UK has proven this.

>the overwhelming majority of gun violence are niggers
>most of the rest are mexicans
>niggers and spics are more dangerous than ISIS

I agree. It's time we do something about it.

you stupid fucking dane, read a fucking history book

North Africa was once a polytheistic area and it was quickly subjugated to Islam, with no tolerance for other religions

just fucking kill yourself if you're gonna live in that level of ignorance

(((they))) said foreign terrorits, goy! Stop pointing out real facts!

Someone make an infographic that compares the 100,000 Americans murdered by blacks in the US since 2003, to the 6,000 Americans killed in Iraq in the same time span.

North Africa was christian before Islam rolled in actually.

I dream of a day where we are ruled under sharia law in a land where there are no guns. Just the oppressed children of Allah living in harmony without the infidel white race.

So move to a gun free city like Chicago if you're that scared of being shot.

Americans should all collectively go to war in Iraq to be safer.

malik pls

I love this fucking liberal double think.

GUNS R BAD

>gun violence almost entirely perpetuated by hispanics and blacks
>turns around and supports gang/culture, fueling them

The fag in Orlando had legally purchased firearms.
The fuck is your point?

I don't believe this. Sauce.

>muh scary salt rifles
All rifles combined account for less than 10% of gun deaths in the US. More people are killed by bare fists.

>muh US has the most gun deaths!
60% of US gun deaths are suicides; and it's the same relative amount of suicide as other countries like the UK and Japan, they just kill themselves in more gruesome ways because they can't get guns.

The US is also 111th in murder-per-capita. Countries like Mexico, Venezuela, and Brazil with strict-as-fuck gun laws still have higher murder rates. The reason we have lots of murders is because of shitskins; which leftists want to import more of for some reason.

The major city in the US with the lowest murder rate is Plano, Texas - where lots of people are gun owners, and the gun laws are lax.

>we can take ur guns away if we want, you don't need big magazines, etc.
The Supreme Court case of Heller v. Disctrict of Columbia already ruled that owning a semi-automatic gun is a Constitutional right:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/District_of_Columbia_v._Heller

From a philosophical/Constitutional perspective, gun ownership should be a right. The Preamble to the Constitution states that people have a right to "life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness". If citizens have a right to life, that means that they should have a right to defend their life by adequate means. Women, old people, and the disabled can't defeat a gang of dindus in melee combat - thus, guns are necessary.

>but, you don't need guns because you have cops!
The Supreme Court Case Warren v District of Columbia ruled that the police do not have a duty to risk their life to protect you:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia

Also, aren't you lefty types always shitting on the cops? I thought if a cop gets anywhere near you, it would trigger you.

>Stefan Molyneux shits on gun control:
youtube.com/watch?v=8hyQDQPEsrs

>Bill Whittle shits on gun control:
youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE

Most of them consist of suicides and blacks shooting each other, neither of which concern me. Maybe if we provide better counseling for the clinically depressed and remove blacks we'll have a lower gun violence rate.

>gun violence

Remember when that used to just be called "niggers"?

most of those are suicides

*niggers

You know, I'll bet pretty much all of our problems would be solved if we got rid of shitskins. Gun violence, exploding Arabs. Suicides would even plummet because the world wouldn't suck so much.

I think we should just be allowed to shoot you. Travel bans don't send a strong enough message.

You're reading it wrong.

Also, explain why Washington, Jefferson, and Adams were all okay with civilian non-militia owning guns during their Presidencies.

communists who confiscate guns have killed more people than any group in human history.

This.

There's no such thing as "gun violence," except in the minds of people who would apparently be perfectly okay with it if Rastus stabbed them instead.

America doesn't have a gun problem. We have a nigger and wetback problem.

Then it's blamed on "conservative rhetoric".

Which one of us do you thnk will actually win in a gunfight?

>clears throat
>asmr tone
Niggers

Sand-niggers are foreigners no matter where they are born. They don't belong here.

Also, false-flagging kikes.

mostly because of shit skins

>1 post by this ID

god you people are thick.

saged

More people drown in standing bodies of water than are mauled to death by lions.

Ban water, import lions.

This is your fucking logic.

I'm disappointed that she isn't like her online persona.

This.

During the Revolutionary War the fledgling US government even hired mercenaries like Jean LaFitte--a French pira... I mean, corsair and mercenary, who owned his own ship and own cannons.

Thanks, Brady Campaign!
I will now happily give up my rights!
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

yeah because they can easily get guns.

k

Wtf i want to let all the possible terrorists in now

>The more you know!

I know you shills are getting more desperate now that your puppet has lost. Get fucked.

More kids are killed playing full-contact sports in school than in school shootings.

Also, cheerleading is dangerous af

You degenerate urbanites deserve to die.

I live in a rural, nigger free area.

Maybe this will jog their memory.

>9/11 Dancing Israelis
youtu.be/UMkX5uemLyk

>9/11 Missing Links
youtu.be/3qFa9_JjlYc

yeah, guns in the hands of niggers.

I guess we should ban immigration from the US, they are full of crazy racist, homophobic assholes out there who keep trotting their religion of love and understanding yet they use it as an excuse to kill.

Yes but its a very loose definition of "Americans" killing "Americans" since most of them are South American gang members or black inner city gangs.

Also I am fairly sure there isn't a $16 billion per annum budget dedicated towards policing gang violence and accidental firearm incidents, however there is a budget of $16 billion dedicated towards preventing domestic Islamic terrorism.

kek
/thread

Liberals only give a fuck about black lives when the statistics support their anti-gun narrative

No need, it was always a middle eastern country

Blacks kill more more blacks in a month then cops kill in a year. It's time we start talking about banning blacks.

Do foreigners have to kill people for me to not want them here?

The point is that niggers and sand-niggers shouldn't be allowed to buy guns and should be deported to Nigeria.

Also, I sent you that money via Western Union along with my bank details so that you could transfer the $12,500,000 into my account for the safe-keeping of the widow Mrs. George Abdul to which you said I could keep 15%. Well, I haven't received the money yet. Please let me know if there is a problem. Thank you and God bless.

So what you're saying is that instead of worrying about the third worlders invading us we should be worried about our domestic Africans turning our cities into war zones?

Gun violence deaths are just a drop in the ocean compared to obesity

Vast majority are suicides which, coincidentally, is something you should look into.

Look into the barrel of a gun, and pull that trigger man. Don't be a pussy, just do it. It'll add to the stats and help your cause.

Ok, but how much would those numbers go down if we removed black perpetrators from the stats?