Trudeau threatens retribution against Putin for Ukraine. "We will not back off."

news.vice.com/story/as-trump-warms-to-putin-trudeau-vows-we-will-not-back-off

>But, he (Trudeau) iterated, “we will not back off on our condemnation of the illegitimate and unhelpful actions that Russia has taken in Ukraine.”

just shut up and legalize weed you fucker

Hahahahaha PUTIN BTFO XDDDDDDD

Which illegitimate actions are they talking about?
There was no such thing

i've figured it out. trudeau is the anti-trump.

PROOFS
R
O
O
F
S

There are definitely bots on this board that recycle shitty old threads. Hiroded, fix this shit.

The invasion of Crimea

What is he gonna do against the Russians? It will probably be something like "In retaliation against Mr. Putin and his corrupt regime, Canada will push back against Russia and accept 1 million refugees this year. Putin will have no choice but to accept this."

So, what you mean is Canada is hoping other countries don't back off? Do you even have a military?

I thought you wrote "invasion of China."

Christ...

damn it you right

For your information the return of Crimea back to Russia was a result of a legitimate popular Referendum with more than 98% of Crimea population wanting to stay with Russia and not with Ukraine.

What the fuck!?

Did he go shopping for suits in the kids department?

>Trudeau holds meetings in sloped rooms so people cant see how short he is

HAHAHAHHA BTFO

Canada is finished

Putin and Trump need to put an end to this failed experiment of a country. Britain may even contribute some cutlery and biscuits towards the annexation.

>we will not back off on our condemnation
jesus fucking christ canada is c u c k e d

Canada btfo USA and Russia while the pussy countries cry in the corner

Leaf scum BTFO

>AHHHHHH TRUMP HELP

Just wait until you notice the bot responses too

Actually they probably updated them since 2013, but that was straight out of the twilight zone

kek what the fuck

I'm not going to bother researching this for myself, suffice it to say, I hope this is real.

nice
>can i get a quick rundown

Delete this right now or I'll attack the wallaby next door

I'm never sure if Russians really belive their "elections" are legitimate or they think they're playing 5d chess by being clever?

Was this election with the total lack of international observers and under military control?

Reminds me of the Soviet "elections", comrade

hey Justin, he's my friend. you know what? if you don't do what he says, I'll put a tariff on all maple syrup from canada. i'll do it justin, don't make me, I'll do it.

>Justin "Glass Jaw" Trudeau issuing threats to foreign leaders

TOP. FUCKING. KEK.

Please Putin save Canada!

20% tariff on all canadian goods now

the people that handle the twitter accounts of russian embassys just give no fuck and throw out some insane banter.

Trudeau talking shit about world issues is like when a manlet is talking shit at a bar. You hear them but you know they can't do anything.

they are pretty good election hackers :^)

I see this and wonder just how punch drunk Trudeau really is.

That doesn't work here, Crimeans and Eastern Ukrainians are transplanted Russians or Russian-speaking natives who identify heavily with Russia. There is simply no case to be made that they are not in favor of this.

He's only what, 3 years late?

Why don't they just have a UN sanctioned referendum with UN observers at all voting stations in Crimea to settle it once and for all if they want to be part of Russia or Ukraine.

Don't bother, people believe that Putin either forced all those people to vote his way or hacked the election papers.