Armenians aren't whi-

>Armenians aren't whi-

Sup Forums BTFO

Why do those kids look so light skinned?

Define white. Armenians are armenioid. Their skin is white. They are not Aryans, of course, being more akin to semitic peoples. Some of them are nice some are bad. They do a disproportionate amount of scams and have a silly alphabet.

She is the only one with a white Skinned jew

>Armenian
>every last name ends in -ian

Also -yan desu.

Our alphabet is quite silly and every street corner in an Armenian neighborhood is a fraud center.

Pretty spot on desu.

That thing is not white.

Based baby uncovering the mom's tit for the camera

She's half Armenian yet still doesn't look white.

t. polanski

The KKKs look Arab

>tfw dude who has an uber Polish name is paedo Jew who doesn't even give a fuck about his Polish roots

Except the one that looks like a pig

yan is just how armenian last names are transliterated to english from russian

Armenian whores are Arab Jews. They are not white.

>brown eyes
>dark skin
>white
what? IP ban shitposters

Armenians are the shittiest, shiftiest culture.

DO NOT TRUST ARMENIANS. They fuck over everyone who isn't a part of their family.

While that is the case for most of them, there are a few English translated last names with -ian specifically. I would know because I am one of the rare Armenians that has one.

For every 1 hot armenian babe or 1 red pilled old armenian man who sells cigars, there are 500 annoying mafia wannabe BMW driving armo scumbags who drive 60 down a residential street while blasting shitty eurodubstep pretending they're italians with their armani shirts and 400,000 gallons of dime store cologne who are I'd say worse than nogs sometimes. Unibrow-niggers go home.

t.glendale/burbank,CA resident

Tell me where the hairy man that put on too much cologne touched you, leaf.

they are all over anaheim hills/yorba linda too

You dont know shit leaf. They fuck over their families the most.

god, between them, the nigs, and the spic invasion, I can't fucking wait to move out of this whole fubar state come autumn

thats crazy man my name is ian