Starbucks customers threatening boycott after CEO pledges to hire 10,000 refugees

Starbucks customers threatening boycott after CEO pledges to hire 10,000 refugees

businessinsider.com/starbucks-boycott-after-ceos-refugee-support-2017-1

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-stocks-idUSKBN15E1B2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Starbucks stock took a sharp drop

because refugees are cheap labor

hire 10,000 HOMELESS VETERANS, YOU BASTARDS!

They do hire veterans. Jesus.

Babbies first day on the stock market.

the s&p did like -1% today, starbucks had a good day relative to that. And even then these amounts are neglibible

zoom in more for me, user

>wanting to hire a bunch of shriveled-up carcasses of federal government waste with a reputation of spontaneously killing themselves

Starbucks in Saudi Arabia bans women from entering.

I guess American basic-bitch feminists are gonna just let that slide.

I see CTR retards have joined the thread. Dropping $3/share and losing billions of dollars in a day is a good thing!

I own a printing company,

i have 3 employees who are from iraq.

they are brilliant people. very smart very dependable, and very very loyal. i trust them.
Any smart buisness owner would hire refugees. They just are better in every way. so i cant hate on starbucks.

also i have nothing against veterans. they just never applied.

again, the s&p500 index as a whole (which its a part of) did twice as worse today.

you can't uncorrelate it from the market on just a single days observation you fucking retard

>Down 22 cents
>Sharp drop
Please stop posting, you're making us look bad.

Why won't you hire 10,000 illegal Mexicans that voted for her?

I won't be going anymore after my gift card runs out.

Fucking sexists.

BOYCOTT STARBUCKS NOW

I'm sure they appreciate the opportunity to use your printing machines to distribute ISIS propaganda to children, you sick fuck.

Why the fuck would a veteran want to work in a faggoty place like Starbucks?

I really wish we could just sever all ties with Saudi Arabia. I'd be insanely happy if Trump simply banned immigration from Saudi Arabia and no other country.

>Canadian has an opinion on the American stock market
If you knew anything about money your dollar wouldn't be worth a quarter, sweet cheeks. Leave the banking to the intelligent people--now get out there and collect sap in a bucket, cretin.

Fuck you

literally everyone dropped today you fucking retard.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-stocks-idUSKBN15E1B2

why does everyone always show stocks with a one week timescale. what have you ever accomplished in a week?

your stocks are tanking, shill

you'll be eating catfood when you're 40

>$.22 drop
Wake me up when Starcucks drops below 40

okay