DON'T you fucking dare touch my Canadians and Aussies!

Sup Forums, you're a bunch of cunts. Canadians and Aussies are the best posters here. Got the best bantz.

Why does Sup Forums h8 Canadians and Aussies?

WTF Sup Forums. Why do you h8 them?

REEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

rcinet.ca/en/2017/01/30/in-a-break-from-the-past-montrealers-will-have-heated-sidewalks-down-the-road/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

does typing h8 really save that much time?

I love Aussies. Their bantz are top notch.

Canadians need to get raked.

>Canadians are the best posters here

Serbia annexing your shithole when?

Yes, m8 ;)

t-thanks best ally

When Steve Irwin comes back to life, you cunt.

kek that flag just makes it funnier

dont you niggas got like 54% unemployment lmao

bunch of goofballs bosnia is

>Canadians need to get raked.

Why man?

Have an upvote, patriot!

>dont you niggas got

Who's the nigger here m8?

Go home Serbia your drunk

>your

Fucking Pakis.

Please, feel free to PM me if you ever want to talk.

EDIT: Thanks for the gold, stranger.

You dont sound like a based centipede

Hey icelandbro, I don't mean to hijack this crappy thread but how is iceland if you don't mind me asking?

>crappy

Yeah, I don't really think 'drumpf/pol btfo!!!!' for the millionth fucking time qualifies as bantz. Aussies are fine, Canadians should be range-banned, but I'm sure their own government will do that for us soon by blocking this ebil rayciss hateful site

If you took a poll on here Aussies would probably be the favorite flag. Canadians are like Americans, about 2/3-3/4th are total shit, because this site is too popular in both countries and brings a large group of faggots to the fray.

Keep your own home safe brother, B&H is salvageable whereas Canada and Australia are shitholes.

Is there still conflict between the bosniaks and the serbs?

I like this guy.

yeah it is crappy. The anglosphere is not in good shape for the future, and the quality of posters reflects it. No need to defend Australia and Canada when they are arguably worse than my own country.

We don't have thoughtcrime raids?

We're doing alright. As you know, there are two administrative units here: the Bosniak/Croat one and the Serb one. The Bosniak/Croat one is doing much better than the other (they're ruining our statistics, it's not that bad in Bosnia at all), since they're piss poor, but that's life. Conflict? Not really where I live because Bosniaks and Croats get along and there are no Serbs here. There are no armed conflicts or anything like that, but people still hate each other with a vengeance, if that's what you mean and that's the way it always will be.

>The anglosphere is not in good shape for the future, and the quality of posters reflects it

What's the traffic of Sup Forums? What's the traffic of Sup Forums? This board shows nothing m8. This is a website where degenerates and ironic edgelords gather, not sure if you can make conclusions about the anglosphere based on Sup Forums posters.

Leafs are by far the worse posters since justinea became their el leader.
Canada is a cult that believes tself to be a country.

what do you'll think about pan-europeanism or the eu membership that you guys applied for? Its been pretty quiet lately down there from my perspective so I'm really not too familiar with the situation since milosevich forced our boys to get involved.

This is factual. I can't apologize on their behalf, as I take no responsibility for their public school and university brainwashing.

Sauce on blonde girl?

I am speaking generally since I live in the anglosphere for most of the year. We are in good shape as of current, but that situation is rapidly changing and for the majority of white anglosphere residents the house of cards is beginning to collapse. I love canada and australia, and have many friends from both (moreso from canada), but public education and mass media causes them to be against their own interests and their own people, which is truly a tragedy.

This board obviously isn't reflective of demographics in general, but even so these ideals are channeled by many Canadians on this board.

>canacuck

>bantz

Pick one

I'm not a big fan of the EU, but I think we'd benefit from the membership because we need to establish better relations with European countries. We have great relations with the USA (which matters the most and people here are anglophiles - we know USA helped us during the war, while Europe ignored us for the most parto) and are probably joining NATO sometimes soon, but we'd benefit from the EU too I reckon - you can't stay down there in the Balkans, isolated, and our politicians aren't smart enough to turn make this country functional enough to exist on its own, without being a part of the EU. With that being said, judging by how things are going, the EU will fall apart before we become good enough to become a part of it.

You realise if you ban us we'll all just end up with proxies and you'll never know who's truly a leaf?

Canadian bantz are subtle and ironic. Which makes them great.

It's the Living Goddess Eugenie Bouchard May Peace Be Upon Her

Well OK then, I don't know enough about that to comment, but I have a feeling it's not as bad as people make it out to be. I know you're used to things going good, but look at Eastern or Southern Europe. We're all pretty fucked.

Honest to God, I wish you could fuck yourself. I truly wish you were capable of just ass-ramming yourself to death for that fucking mongoloid of a response you just presented to all of us. You fucking sat there, and typed out that fucking abortion of a post and probably chuckled to yourself as you went about your day. I seriously just called an old friend to find a coke dealer for me so I could properly verbally acoste you in the feverish state Im currently in. No shit. I just stopped for an hour to buy some coke and came back home to tell you how fucking terribly cuntish and off-putting whatever the fuck you just wrote was. I hope your dad died when you were young and your mom married some refugee from North Korea who became your step-dad. Because you clearly were taught by a sub-human on how to act like a fucking person. Youre a miscarriage of a fucking person. Your fucking refugee father failed you, and failed us. So fuck off with that shit you call an "opinion", and next time just look at pictures of Rome or space or something instead of deciding to contribute anywhere. Because why the fuck not? It would have more of an impact than whatever the fuck you felt you did here today. Fucking cunt.

Now I want a hooker...

Ha ha ha ha, fuck les anglocucks, excepte peut etre les Trumpers
Ils sont correcte c'est gars la

Yeah, mais des anglos pour Trump, tu vas pas en voir au Quebec... malheureusement.

Demographically you guys are doing alright. Hell, I was in Kosovo around a month ago and I can honestly say that I was more free to speak and act than I am here in America.

Although Eastern and Southern Europe are currently in a sad place, I think that you can recover as soon as the brain drain from you guys to the western nations stops. Regardless, I have faith in you'll, and I think that you'll be fine, as bad as things are now. I read something a while ago about you guys in particular creating lots of manufacturing work, did anything ever come to fruit from that?

Although one thing you guys need to stop doing is smoking and drinking so much! It turned me off of serbia, and from what I heard it was the same everywhere in the balkins!

top kek

Speak American damn you!

No hablas el loco taco. no me gusta avocado. Una serbeza por favor.

Il y-a beacoup dans l'ouest! C'est désolé que tu est dans la minorité là bas :(

actually just aussies.
i have extreme admiration for the kanga bantz and trolling, truly many keks and sides lost.
canada... meh. they try. 5/7 for canada.

>speak american

nothing worse than a self hating leaf

leaf = a shit
aussie = a shitposter

know the difference my beautiful bosnian friend

Oh god! Would be glad to meet some! I thought the west island voted Liberal, which is basically Quebec's democrat party.

Indépendance quand?! Quebec really is embarrassing with the fact that it can't even achieve independence from leafland :/.

The thing is, we don't really have that many SJWs or feminists or extreme leftists here. None of that (PC culture) has really penetrated our societies yet. Sure, you have those people in bigger cities, but in America they'd be considered moderate leftists at best.

Brain drain is a problem that will just get worse. The thing is, all governments here (eastern and southern europe, especially the balkans) are corrupt, all government agencies are fucked - the data you've probably come across is inaccurate. More people are leaving these countries than you can imagine. And brain drain will keep happening as more countries join the EU (easier to travel and get jobs in good countries).

When it comes to manufacturing work here, we're doing much better than years ago and have some great companies (there is a little town here where 99% of people are employed, they make car parts for Porsche and Maybach I think - just an example) so things are getting better.

On the other hand, nothing here is regulated and even though people are "unemployed" they really are not. The grey market is huge here. Hell, even I'm unemployed on paper and I make more than a decent living online. Many people do similar things. Everyone hustles. We're used to it.

When it comes to smoking and drinking - everyone smokes and drinks here too. We drink a shit ton of coffee also. It's just how it is. And you can smoke everywhere.

What about the glorious Fleur-De-Lys?

Day of the rake is coming! Strayas can stay though. Only thing better than Aussie shitposting is rare nip/gook bantz

But to be self-hating for that joke I'd have to be English.

Don't bury me under a pile of leaves so I get raked too matey.

Money and the ethnic vote. Plus, a lot of "Franco-Canadian" are self-hating submissive weaklings.

You can tell a leaf just by his posting.

Genie Bouchard she's a Instagram whore who plays tennis on the weekends really badly.

Could you tell I was a leaf if we were fooling around in the dark?

what I really don't quite understand is how in the hell entire nations manage to lack principled politicians who don't screw over the country and act as public servants. It is actually baffling. What is stopping someone like you from running for office and fixing it? Why are the balkins perpetually run by absolute shitheads?

And as for brain drain, do people no longer feel connections to their homeland? How does this happen on such a large scale? Perhaps it is because I didn't grow up in a locale home to only one ethnicity for a long period time (t. all northwestern european town of 200 people in the midwestern US), but I simply cannot imagine packing up and permanently leaving your homeland like so many of your smartest children are doing. What is happening?

>Could you tell I was a leaf if we were fooling around in the dark?

See what I mean people? How can this be considered below average bantz? Subtle, effective, triggering, ironic - good bantz m8. Keep it up.

Well brother I wish you the best of luck with your quest for independence regardless

Couldn't have said it better my self m80. Would still fuck her 7 ways to Sunday though.

Can I come crash with you in Bosnia? I dont feel safe here anymore :(

It's sickcuntophobia, a dangerous ideology that is mostly just benign rhetoric that is damaging and deeply concerning, it's 2017.

ay mate, what happened to Sydney in the past couple of years on an unrelated note? I visited in the early 00s and it was beautiful, clean, and pretty indistinguishable from a comfy corner of the midwest or england. Last year, I went and was greeted immediately by an abbo lady who could barely talk at customs and had to wait over an hour just to get into your dirty airport. The city resembled Beijing too once I got into it, both with the disgusting trash everwhere and the asians EVERYWHERE. What is going on?

canada has no mechanism in place to nationally ban a website

And I wish you the best making America great again. Hoping it will affect our policies and uncuck our nation before Ottawa takes us down with their non-sense.

If your government tells the ISPs to blacklist a site, they will.

I'm gay

>what I really don't quite understand is how in the hell entire nations manage to lack principled politicians who don't screw over the country and act as public servants. It is actually baffling. What is stopping someone like you from running for office and fixing it? Why are the balkins perpetually run by absolute shitheads?

Well, when it comes to Bosnia at least - the system is rigged. The Dayton peace agreement is fucked up (worked great for stopping the war, but it's been 20 years since the war ended) and we have tons of micro-governments, all of which are then further divided. It's insanely complicated. Basically, for one decision to be made, it has to go through countless layers of bureaucracy. On the other hand, people here (or generally in the Balkans) are not used to democracy - we've only had it for 25 years or so. We can't pick our leaders for shit. He who war-mongers (scares the population) the most wins the election.

>And as for brain drain, do people no longer feel connections to their homeland? How does this happen on such a large scale? Perhaps it is because I didn't grow up in a locale home to only one ethnicity for a long period time (t. all northwestern european town of 200 people in the midwestern US), but I simply cannot imagine packing up and permanently leaving your homeland like so many of your smartest children are doing. What is happening?

People here are insanely patriotic. Which is ironic, because they keep fleeing, but you can't really hold that against them. Corruption and nepotism are real here. You can't get a proper job unless you know someone or unless you're a friend of a friend. That, combined with everything I've mentioned above and countless other socioeconomic issues is what makes people think: "I'm smart, I'm capable, I've got one life to live, I'm leaving."

I wouldn't hold your breath, I have all but given up on the US in recent years and am seriously considering relocating to Europe. My people came here from Germany for freedom to have a cozy catholic town without crime or government oversight, and those days are long gone. I only spend about 8 months out of the year here anymore to begin with, and if I ever find a country in Europe that will take me and that speaks english I'll probably leave.

Canada has more hope though, and I wish you the best. I'm sure the lot of you will pull something big off and make us all proud.

The main issue is that there is no singular and cohesive cultural identity in Quebec. The referendum issue has largely been decided, and most likely wont happen again.

The largest secessionist movement in Canada is now in the prairies. They're tired of Ontario and Quebec constantly making fun of them and equating their oil with the dirtiest things on the planet. Oil that pays for those fucking provinces to exist.

Toronto is dirty...Quebec is pootine dirty for fucks sakes.

I seriously hate this country.

What fucking country is this Kraft American Cheese flag posting from?

Sure thing m8. Just bring maple syrup and play me a Jon Lajoie tune.

I hope this country and yours included be genocided again by croats and serbs, fucking muslim scum

>Indépendance quand?
They wouldn't be able to afford to heat their sidewalks if they got independence.

Daily reminder to Anglo-Canadians that the french scum waster our money daily.
rcinet.ca/en/2017/01/30/in-a-break-from-the-past-montrealers-will-have-heated-sidewalks-down-the-road/

Not to mention wasting $80m on fucking lights dangling from a bridge

Bosnia m8

top kek

Almonds

I stayed in Mostar for a week once. Hate to say it but Montenegro fucking blew my mind though.

All of the Balkans is superior to the West in every way. Life is simpler, but more wholesome. I was taken in like I was a distant cousin...with the hottest cousins ever. Your girls are top notch

thx m8, no remove kebab today

That's a nice flag, but it won't save your buddies kiddo. :^)

Canadians are literal retards, stupid manbabbies who need to be banned from Sup Forums

Even Sweden is better than Canadians

Alberta should build a fucking wall. Those payments to Quebec are like giving your whore of an ex wife alimony and then seeing her on Snapchat blowing some guy in a club bathroom

Glad you had a good time here. This is paradise for tourists - great nature, cheap, great food, interesting history, hospitable people, hot women. But, it's not nearly as great to actually have to live and work here.

Why do you have a red X under Canada for female PM?

luv u buddy

Sup Forums is a board of love. Sup Forums is a board of compassion. Sup Forums is a place where hands hold, hearts melt and smiles shine. In God I trust. In Jesus Christ I find salvation. In the Holy Spirit I find joy. May we all find a place to express ourselves freely. May lady liberty bless us. May truth guide our hearts. May love warm us.

I love you Sup Forums.

High quality ironic bantz.

How do people not enjoy this?

>inb4 it's not ironic most of the time

So what? That makes it even funnier then.

>there is no singular and cohesive cultural identity in Quebec
There is one but every Liberal parties (provincial and federal) are trying to delude it by integrating some parts of it into the federation. Most of our ancient symbols we used to distant ourselves from the English Empire are now the main symbols of the federation. The leaf, the beaver, the anthem, maple syrup, even our traditional clothing.

>The largest secessionist movement in Canada is now in the prairies.
Alberta should GTFO of the Faileration before they run out of oil. It's never too late to cash out and make Alberta great again. Would be a good thing if they free themselves.

Do you have any anecdotal stories about emigration out of Bosnia? Like an approximate proportion of your classmates/friends etc who left?

>Not using a proxy already

What's so good about Canadians and Aussies? All I know they hate Filipinos like myself in Sup Forums. I'm just here for the shitposting and having fun with you guys. Leafs and Aussies just ruins the day for me because they hate me.

Must be nice to like the province you live in. If I had to live in the nation of "Ontario" I think I'd brain myself.

Finally some appreciation around here! thanks man!

$26million
675meters

That's $38,805 per meter of heated sidewalk.

LITERALLY HOW

>tfw tu viens d'une p'tit village dans le nord d'Alberta complètement francophone mais tu habite dans l'Ouest maintenant avec seulement des filles avec le cheveux violet et des hommes tapette

I as a Swedish person consider us as equals and love every Canadian i meet. Fuck you.

I think he was talking about your (once) beautiful country, not your people, buddy.

i need this website to escape the depressing state of my country

A better question is why do Yanktards suck Aussie dick so hard?