Ummm.... Guys?

Ummm.... Guys?

It was a-all a m-meme. R-right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=omT-AukP3n8
breitbart.com/milo/2017/01/21/suspect-shooting-outside-milo-event-claims-self-defence-released-without-charges/
youtube.com/watch?v=j6Ex2rVOUWs
english.cri.cn/6909/2013/03/19/189s754709.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

someone should criticize this faggot for using a gendered pejorative

No shooting trump supporters is justified because they are literal nazis :^)

DON'T PUSSY OUT ON ME NOW SOLDIER THIS IS WHAT WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR!?! GET WHATEVER LOAN YOU NEED TO BUY THAT AR AND START BOOKIN RANGE TIME FAGGOT

Shooting is a great start to getting red pilled.
They'll stop their gun grabbing ways soon enough and then start voting to keep their guns.

>Liberals ever winning the civil war

watching a liberal shoot a gun is like watching a kid playing a sport for the first time

>liberals fighting

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Trump's 2 week presidency redpills all liberals on the necessity for limited government and the 2nd amendment
top fucking kek

>now they want guns

Lmao us right wingers (at least me) have been shooting our whole lives

Maybe now they'll realize the dangers of centralized control. Newsflash your side won't always be in power you deluded faggots

So let's see, Libtards have most black people & all the nu males & feminists.

Republicans have the military, government & all the guns, ammo, provisions & training.

Where do I place bets?

youtube.com/watch?v=omT-AukP3n8

>California secedes
>get's totally destroyed by union forces
>Californians are now "refugees"
>the only people who ever wanted refugees in their country were the californians

>conservatives fighting

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What have you done lately, seriously faggot? You're letting them walk all over you.

>D-don't you dare punch me a 14th time o-or I swear I'll get mad this time..............

He says this shit but is compelled to add a cute little smiley. He's telling people to get their guns but he just can't help himself from being a cuck in the process.

>tfw you will get to kill liberals in civil war 2.0 in your lifetime

Incoherent. Please read the rules.

this guy lives in the same city as me. I want to beat his ass.

Ok? The onus is on you. We are already in power and have the majority. All you have is your ideals and a few major news outlets and maybe China.

What's disgusting is that they'd do another 180 if they ever got back into power.

If you're a conservative you've been shooting for years.

You wont, pussy. I bet you won't even get on skype to debate him.

I fantasize about the opportunity to shoot american leftists without consequences

I've had a feeling for awhile now that the next big trend among nu-male hipsters will be guns. It's the next logical step from them appropriating other "masculine" things like bears, flannel, work boots, etc...

You know it. It seriously is unbelievable how deluded these people are.

Its not hypocrisy if they do it!

>liberal
>not a pussy
Someone should tell him he can only pick one

Those dudes would have to have therapy after shooting it once

Fuck off Natzi, antifa stronk

>@omnidestiny

Sounds like a LARPing edgelord.

Literally this.
breitbart.com/milo/2017/01/21/suspect-shooting-outside-milo-event-claims-self-defence-released-without-charges/

>liberals

most of them cant even throw a ball.
we're good.

>self defense is legal unless liberals do it

this

umm we got Trump in the white house and hes shitting on these people by the hour. What the hell are you talking about?

throw a rock with pepe taped onto it through his window or something

Yeah i think it turned out the guy he shot was a liberal.

>already in power
Are you serious? For how much longer, a couple weeks tops? Look what's happening, the entire country hates you, every other country hates you (except australia, shitposting capital of the world). Hollywood, which controls the minds of your populace, has united nearly every single american citizen outside of the far right against you. Your police refuse to take action and let the protestors win. Your airports and public institutions literally bow down to cater to their every wish. Your country is at a standstill now and your president does nothing but dig himself deeper into the hole. He played a daring gambit, his first few EOs were great, but this was too much of a shock and now he's doing nothing to distance himself from the image of tyrant and dictator that's being projected on him, falsely or not. You're "in power", but ideologically, you. are. losing. When are you going to wake up?

>tfw conservative and always wanted to shoot, but parents were neo con retards for years and now im in college

Imagine the memes if someone shot him while he was streaming :^)

Didn't some liberal numale literally write an article on how firing an AK47 once gave him PTSD?

>George Washington

thats some iffy trigger discipline

Yeah, they will never stop being pussies.

what a bitch

>.223 / 5.56
>Felt

>learn how to shoot a gun
>live in a city that won't let you own a gun

>Liberal retards
>The entire country

Most support the travel ban, Trump won, etc

He's not going anywhere.

>Most support the travel ban
Proof?

Hahaha, is this that failed SC2 player that got cucked by his best friend?

somebody post the reddit threads, his gf got preggo with another guy and left his ass since he was bad at starcraft. now he just rants on twitter and plays overwatch all day.

this is your "contributing, meaningful liberal"

They don't even have most blacks. Even the hardest niggas are getting sick of the pussy ass white bois

surely you understand that you idiots are the ones doing 180s, right?

I mean, suddenly you're all for centralized authority and government overreach

They would end up shooting each other trying to figure out how to load it, before they got the oppurtuniy to shoot a conservative.

I grew up in a conservative household in the Bible Belt, learning how to operate firearms as a child was just as normal as learning how to swim or ride a bike.

that was a right wing revolution against an oppressive corrupt state. The entire thing was fought with the sole purpose of limiting the power of the government over the people

>Implying this unfit, weak, manlet cuck would last ten seconds in a true firefight.

FUNNY
I
S
N
'T

IIIIIIIIIIII TTTTTTTTT
I T
I T
I T
I T
I T

>you guys never wanted the police to crack down on criminals and terrorists while Obama was in office
>bet you feel stupid now heh heh heh

Point to me anywhere where I implied or stated that I supported everything Trump has done.

Firing some rounds doesn't make you combat effective

>oppressive
Trump.
also Lincoln was very liberal for his time yet he won.

4d chess user. Its better from a political standpoint to bait them into aggression and react than to instigate.

>if you're a member of a political group scientifically proven to have lower than average testosterone levels, it's time to prepare to fight men with twice your strength and 10 times your killer instinct

careful dingdong, we have plenty of time to drop a 3rd

I was referring to gun rights.

Time for a classic
youtube.com/watch?v=j6Ex2rVOUWs

>you guys never wanted to executive branch to demand the legislative branch repeal its own laws

wait, did you?

>manlet
>check hwndu stream
Sup Forumsacks are super manlet and cuckish

>antifa shoots antifa thinking he's a nazi

Why are you contributing to the relevance of a mediocre Starcraft player?

oh he IS a liberal. well my disgust has just... remained the same really

>total conservative sweep of WH, Congress
There's your proof, nigiri.

I support a bunch of retards handling guns they've never handled before. Shitty trigger discipline is gonna get 'em!

do those tears have a fuckload of calories or what?

these are the hardasses we're meant to be afraid of? pasty fatasses?

Same situation here. Want a gun but have nowhere to store it. Hopefully I'll be moving out soon though.

>liberals were pro gun control
>constantly spouted "the 2nd amendment is outdated, you don't need a gun to defend yourself from the government."
>Now liberals are using the 2nd amendment to arm themselves against the government.

It would be ironic if only they had a shred of self awareness.
As it stands, the second the pendulum of power swings back in their direction they'll hop right back on the "ban guns" bandwagon.

Yes I mad.

>why are leftist so emasculated?

Nearly all negligent discharges in my units were numale libs

>kuntzman

I never stop laughing at his name every time i see this

I'm for protesters who incite violence to be put down. I'm for law enforcement. Where on earth did you libcucks get the idea conservatives felt differently? It's the economic and business involvement we don't want the government to have a stranglehold on.

30 sec in I hate them all

Liberals don't have any arms to speak of, and certainly little to no training. They all live in the cities where they can't own anything of note, if they can own any guns at all. Hoisted by their own petards, the tards cuck themselves and fuck themselves!

That sounds more like an ancap meme english.cri.cn/6909/2013/03/19/189s754709.htm

> doesn't understand the simple punctuation in quotes rule.
> has strong grasp of political complexity.

Kek. I can see it now.

day of the rope?

I thought it had anything at all to do with the constitution, which Trump has no regard for (and no, I'm not on about a muslim ban)

I'm pretty sure the recoil would break their faggoty little wrists.

Damn. Shit is getting real yo.

>t. big guy
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo

liberals are fucking stupid

commies especially should be fine with 2nd amendment if it helps the proletariat revolution

>the only people who ever wanted refugees in their country were the californians
He forgot
>Minnesota
>Washington
>Michigan
It's like you're not even trying burger

Peaceful protest is a hallmark of our democracy. These are very polarizing times which is why you are you seeing so many so frequently. Remember the pussy hat march? 3 million people yet business as usual in the real world.

Trump is doing exactly what the silent majority elected him to do. Our ideology is hardly inferior as well. As you can see, we won despite all odds stacked against us. You are just experiencing the beginning of the Judea- Christian conservative revolution which is counter to your beliefs so it seems like the sky is falling.

The future is ours. Most you can do is embrace and try again next 4 years in the case of america.

Good God they're redpilling each other.

SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED

David brock likes nigger cream in his ass to feed his super aids.

>vet
>pepe avatar

I'm a little triggered by this

PLEASE let this happen. Holy shit, not only do we have rednecks who actually know how to shoot on our side, but also the cops and the military. And not just in the sense that Trump is their boss now, but also because military people HATE SJW cucks