When you have 44 homicides in the US a day...

When you have 44 homicides in the US a day, why even bother about banning foreigners when the country itself can't even solve its own violence issues?

find another ocean and put it between us, one isn't enough

So you can stop everything and clean your house first before letting others in.

America first, MAGA

You stupid, tea swilling fuck.

So, letting MORE violent Islamic terrorists into the country on top of the violence we already have (mostly caused by niggers, look it up) will make things "better"?

You dumbass.

because it would be "racist" to solve our internal problems. Hopefully either Trump, Bannon or Miller are savvy enough to figure something out.

You must understand, the vast majority of those are niggers in Chiraq, the rest are likely other niggers in various urban environments.

Our vetting process is fine the way it is and you will never be a victim of terrorism you scared white baby

Why bring in more potential problems when the country itself can't even solve its own violence issues?

Because banning black people to solve the problem is even less socially acceptable than banning muslims

When you get colds anyway, why even bother taking a flu shot

Then why won't you ban African Americans instead then? It seems like they are the biggest butt hurt of America while none of the foreigners from the countries banned had done violent crimes in America in the past years.

because that's a harder fish to fry.

our blacks are US Citizens, and racism is the biggest boogieman in the world right now. If you say anything about black people, even top Republicans like Ryan and McCain will instantly cuck to the media and disavow.

It's both disgusting and humiliating how retarded our political environment is. Hopefully Trump and Bannon can fix it.

It's like Tabaco, why ban it if bathtubs are way more dangerous. Should she ban bathtubs as well? You people are illogical.

> When niggers commit almost all of your major violence, why even bother with the notion of equality or not cracking down on them when no other group even presents a violence issue to solve?

Consumed by fear you are, all of you. As soon as some degenerate affects your life you find yourself reason to become one as well.
As they say, some would rather live as a caveman than die as a human.

>44 homicides in the US a day

This is probably because of limited resources per person - they end up fighting for the scraps because there simply isn't enough to go around.

The more people, the fewer resources per person.

This is the reason.

Nothing to do with the kind of people coming in.

Its shear numbers and simple economics, plain and simple.

I dare you to reply to my post...

And I will gladly respond, it is such a shame that such a small issue is overdue to later because of a "national security" crisis.

>44 people

the other post.

but you knew that.

didn't you.

Shots fired, and literally this. Fucking crybaby cunts crying around like their lives are always in danger.

kek

>it is such a shame that such a small issue is overdue to later because of a "national security" crisis.

maybe you ought to take an english class and try saying that again.

because it doesn't make any sense.

16.000 homicides a year, alcohol causes 88.000 deaths a year, why don't you puritans ban it again and watch your country become Chicago again and why even hype the problems so much on foreigners when you have more important shit to face such as your own fucking delusions.

>missing the point

Yes, my bad. What I meant is: It is a shame that such a problem can be easily fixed while the only thing that it seems to be an issue nowadays is some apes inside caves.

I shouldn't be since I'm focusing on the major issue in America witch is called "Get your shit together because there is more chances of your local zoo chimpanze to rape your wife then a foreigner to do the same", if you puritans can get out of that mind set you might have a slight chance of regaining some international respect.