It's Over: Time to Grow Up

I feel like this is the day that Sup Forums lost its innocence. Like, unironically, one of our caused a mass shooting. Starting to rethink my life decisions, and being on this board. I mean, the thread I posted on was viewed in the nightly news in a terrorist op ed. Like, when that happens you gotta rethink somethings. Like, I'm active on a board that normies believe harbors terrorists. How do I live with that?

You keep going on. And pretend like it doesn't bother you.

Ke-Kekbir

it means you're powerful

He used facebook

You should delete your facebook user

why do you crave the acceptance of normies who just blindly follow the kike?

You can't let one psychopath ruin the board for you. Dylan was mentally ill and just wanted a cause that he could use to justify his violence, if it wasn't this site it would be something else.

When did this happen lol

Someone update me on the shooting: what was our connection to it? I saw the webm of a Cucknadian reading Sup Forums on the news

>one of ours

You talk like a true leftist

I literally don't have facebook. I'm completely user, which makes this hit more to home.

Go vegan, save the planet

Yeah, I'm done. I don't want anything to do with this shit.

People cheering on someone who murdered innocents. Not who I want to associate with. I know a lot of people make "I'm leaving forever" and post the next day, but I think this will be my last thread on here.

Some autistic sperg leaf decided to go full retard and shoot people. He also happened to post on Sup Forums. It has nothing to do with you. Or me....or anyone else on this board.

please never come back user :)

Kill yourself then faggot.

>ours

yeah this guy was a schizophrenic that probably was extremely mentally unstable and stuff

See ya tomorrow.

Fuck off shill

Bye bye

all school shooters were 4channers at one poijnt user

We attract them, we do not cause them

That is what is hitting me.

>maybe I larped too far
When they are in ISIS.

>Board of Peace
>Religion of Peace
Where do the memes end and reality begin? When your user comment is shown in the nightly news in a terrorism piece? It might be time to grow up...

What really is the difference? On the Jihadi boards they cheer there guys on, possibly trolling and larping too. It is happening here, people literally cheering on a murderer that came from our niche culture. What did I get myself into when I'm being compared to that.

>Anons first shooting

user cmon now

I hope whatever building you shills hide out in gives you radon poisoning or some shit you insufferable cuck

Hi Mom! Put me in the reddit screen cap!

It's been several months since /sg/ bombed Saracens.
Fuck off CTR.

This, but unironically

Yeah normies have invaded this place since early 2016.

Anyways see you tomorrow bro.

But you just want to explode

Think of it this way.

When Muslims in America say Islam is a religion of peace, they actually believe it.

It's all satire user. Sup Forums is a board of peace and these attacks do not represent the majority.

How many Blink 1488 songs do you listen to, before you actually go full crusader? Calling it mental illness isn't fair. Its the same thing the left does to jihadis. The site is literally in the same mindset that Islamists use to excuse or cheer on /theirguys/ They probably have memes and shit too

So accepting the status quo is growing up?

Fuck off you rat

like, for real, i totally agree with you and stuff or whatever

i'm gonna, like, unironically, and literally get off the internet because bad people are on it or whatever.

i am legitimately scared of what i've become.

Youre already in too deep OP, might as well stay the course. Also, stop saying "like" every 2 seconds you fag

Nice try, Buzzfeed

>Like, unironically, one of our caused a mass shooting
And? Who gives a shit if some muzzies are dead?

Man, you faggots are in full force toady.

sage

>not realizing this is what Sup Forums is all about

You win, we all are Cucked now super convincing

>Like, I'm active on a board that normies believe harbors terrorists. How do I live with that?

>people that I know to be stupid incorrectly perceive something negative about something I'm a part of and this causes me distress

What a fag, so glad I'm not like you.

>people from Sup Forums going out and shooting people is a new occurance

hell, the day hiroshimoot bought Sup Forums the 'some of you are alright' shooter posted his final message on here.

>normies
you are the normie here

Sup Forums can't grow, they are mentally damaged.

this

It's pure hysteria, I can't believe that some of them claim to be redpilled and CHRISTIAN and glorify the murder of children. Disgusting.

DON'T DO IT user Sup Forums IS A BOARD OF PEACE

>Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Moderation in pursuit of justice is no virtue.
Sup Forums is not a place for innocence

Have you never went on /sg/? These people are literally coordinating strikes on ISIS out of pure boredom. Sup Forums is pretty anti terrorist, the problem is people take it too seriously and think they're some special snowflake who has to earn internet points with the internet tough guys.

>the only cool canadian on this board no longer post here

thems the real feels

I'm the type of guy that would link the /hurtbox/ meme.

I have indeed, gone too far, as does anyone on this site as the years go on.

Anyone have thread screencaps or something?

What are we talking about?

not dead yet senpai

Every murderer in the history of ever was a part of society and went to school, bought groceries, worked a day job, attended social gatherings.....internet message boards are no differen, they're collectives just like any other aggregation of people engaging in a shared activity, you colossal faggot.

great, I guess we are literally crusaders now, and I really am extremely active on a terrorism network

Sup Forums is a board of peace.

Everyone in this thread read this. It's not a meme anymore when we are actually churning out mass murderers from our rhetoric.

i've got high hopes for you

Nah, you can go back to where you came from.

This is fucking Sup Forums. Someone posted a picture of a dead body in their freezer here. Another poster stuck their dick in a skull from the catacombs of Paris. If one little shooting will scare you off then you never belonged here in the first place.

I never go on /sg/

Maybe once I realize I've gone too deep, I'll start unironically running operational intelligence for Assad from my basement.

that's the kicker user. like I don't know if I should even post here anymore. it was all fun and games.

>Like, I'm active on a board that normies believe harbors terrorists. How do I live with that?
new board maybe, on a new site site that has less traffic. find a site that's abandoned and we'll colonize a board.

I came from here, I was molded here. I have nowhere else to go.
Thats why this is even worse

Be nice to animals

Treat other people like shit

Go vegan

like, yknow like, shit man, like, fuck

NEWFAGS GET OUT
REEEEEEEEEE

>But Sup Forums is a board of peace. No actual racist virgin neckbeard faggots here at all...
inb4 Sup Forums is satire. Young neckbeards are as stupid and impressionable as the left.

VIVE LE QUÉBEC LIBRE

But how are you going to make your $0.02's user?

>implying this is the first time
newfag

Yep. Quit this shit and get life. Go talk to some of the people you learned to despise here - Muslims, blacks, etc. You'll be surprised to find out that they are for the most part good people. You'll find some bad ones too, but that's what humanity looks like, unfortunately. There are some bad apples everwhere. Stereotypes result from social isolation. Talk to the people you loathe and they will dissipate.

Sup Forums has a kill count is what I'm saying, take a brake, leave it forever, get a new hobby. Do whatever you need to do, nobody here matters.

Fuck off CTR

If he was from here, there is no direct evidence.
The Deus Vult meme went public quite some time ago. Vice even published an article featuring it a few weeks ago which apparently went viral on facebook and reddit. If you are going to ban something because someone took its memes literally, you better get starting on that auto-dafe.

Pussy nigger. Kill yourself and sage

Oh wow OP your emotional gibberish has caused me to see the light I am a Cruz mssile now.
A Cruz missile who must kill all mormons.
That's what you were saying, right?

The real problem is that one serb poster probably a deepstate FBI shill egging faggots on this board to do shit

>like
>like
>like
like, you're totally a 14 year old girl, aren't you?

>Young neckbeards are as stupid and impressionable as the left.

Get on our level faggot.

Yeah man, like when a group of sand niggers stormed a club in France and shot innocents,in the back laying on the ground is one thing, but THIS???

No, I'm just literally shaking

but user, Sup Forums is a board of peace
The intolerance of mainstream media and the majority are what cause radicalisation of lone wolves. You must seek to create bridges, increase tolerance of this community, since it is a board of peace.

Well I hope it becomes total bloodshed eventually.

Are you actually telling me to be as retarded as a leaf?

is that blood?

You would have loved couch truthing - mudshit revolution

>Autist suddenly realizes that what people say online can have real life consequences.

Congratulations, you've finally took the ultimate red pill. Maybe you can try to be nicer person from now on - help the needy, invest on other people's well-being, etc. Maybe you'll even begin to sleep better at night!

Has Meme magic gone too far? =O

>I came from here, I was molded here.
Yet you're obviously not cut out for it, pussy.

Great now we are ironically using the train of logic that jihadis use as our body count continues to rise

Only if you want your neg hole pozzed.

>Quick rundown on them:

>rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs

>in contact with aliens

>rumoured to possess psychic abilities

>control france with an iron fist

>own castles and banks all over the world

>direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line

>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)

>own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth

>first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies

>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51

>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them

>hence why title of this thread is "time to grow up" because nobody here has.

Truth

Who cares?

S H I L L
H
I
L
L

If you're that insecure and worried about every spastic thinks, then yes, perhaps you should rethink your life. Set up a fucking otter sanctuary or some shit, you useless cunt.
Was this quebecois dumbfuck a poltard? Not a single pepe on his facebook.
And if he was? If he had stopped and thought about it for a second, he would see what a fucking stupid thing it was to do. How does this help anything on the right? It just increases sympathy for muslims, risking easier immigration, and helping undermine Trump.