She's right you... You know what, no. Fuck you. Fuck you so much, you blind cunt

She's right you... You know what, no. Fuck you. Fuck you so much, you blind cunt.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=44e_1406655216
youtube.com/watch?v=ihFyRLd_bz0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>an dats da way it iz yo

terrorizing... feeding... immunizing... educating... allowing use of our internet... all the same to her I guess

dey got iz but dey no see bruh

Someone needs to tell Miss Andrey, that if it weren't for white people, she'd still be sleeping on the ground, with bugs crawling in her ears.

she's actually in support of banning certain people who are more "likely" to do something, she just doesn't want to admit it.

also
>terrorizing
the reason modern technology exist today is because of the west don't even fucking kid yourself dumb bitch you're speaking an imperial language too

Yeah sucks that they advanced humanity.
Look at the amounts of likes and retweets and tell me there is no anti-White hatred going on.

Islam is a choice

Whiteness is not

Racist much

She thinks Islam is a race. She's comparing Muslims to Whites. Religion to race. Female nignogs really are dumb.

The left made this into a thing that Muslims are a race somehow or a culture/ethnicity.

He an uncle Tom fo dat! SMDH!!!!

Zulus are based.

Isn't the entire point of BLM that all whites are to blame for slavery?

Identity politics being used against the left, love it.

Just like with the Jews?

Whites created the civilized world.

Try reading a history book.

And go look at any non white place. Any country in Africa or the Middle East are great places to see what kind of civilization non whites create.

oh shit, my bad, you're right.
come take my guns, i want to be tolerate
liveleak.com/view?i=44e_1406655216

Like some girl on twitter is going to do something by making a reach

>meanwhile in the real world

>I'm impressed.
Of course you are, coon.

When are you going to do anything impressive? Ever?

Yea, only whites have been the only terrorist in the past.

>unironically thinking slavery was a favor
The satire is strong with this one.

That's the point, as well as shitting their pants whenever a cop believes in law and order and resorts to drastic measures when he's left no other choice.

Their goal is to kill all police, and all whites. Let nobody convince you otherwise. They ARE pro white genocide.

youtube.com/watch?v=ihFyRLd_bz0

awesome video

Wtf I hate white people now!

>miss andry
>misandry
>mfw

They now take pride in being sexist against men. Oh wait, sexism doesn't exist if it's against men.

>ebonic twitter
>@moneymenmeals
lel

>miss andry
blatantly obvious bait

He's a wise kang to recognize this