How do we stop white women from advocating bestiality and pedophilia?

we fucking rape their assholes till they understand, women are 2nd class citizens and must be treated as such otherwise they're like a dog without a leash running all over the place doing shit they're not supposed to do

TAKBIR

My dog has a bigger dick than me and I know I can't satisfy my gf as much as he can. So, I watch my gf get fucked by my dog.

what happened to aoz?

Why is that every time a person promoting rotten stuff like bestiality and necrophilia I find his/her nationality is SWEDISH?

Many such cases. Sad!

>my gf cares more about cock than anything else so she prefers a dog to me
wew lad

>how do we stop women from being degenerates
It started going wrong when we gave them too many rights

Legalize wife beating

Labor camps for white leftists would be a better idea.

Keep them away from people like this.

white females are the most sexually depraved demographic on the planet, even worse than jap men

more like this pls

Had a chance back in the garden. Didnt do it

stop being degenerate as men

execute them

First of all, why is a jungle monkey concerned about the purity of white women?

Second, we'll do what middle America has always done with dog and kiddie fuckers; ostracize and humiliate them.

See, the reason you have such a high prevalence of bestiality and kid fetishists in big cities is because they knew (from personal experience) that they could never pursue their fetish in small towns. They flock to megacities, meet with other fetishists, and then whine to the media (who is often partaking).

You never hear about small-town people having to deal with dogfuckers because they do it quietly.

Beign a real man. Beign inteligent, working out, practicing sports, eating clean, stoping the degeneracy and the list goes on.

Why americans are such douchebags and divides white people from entire world? Stop beign a faggot, you cocksucker.

>brazil
>complaining about foreigners being involved in bestiality

It's like a Japanese man complaining about foreign whaling.

Franco had the right idea, to be honest and spain flourished under him.

Enslave commies and put them in camps to be useful.

Because we don't want to see the world becoming a new Brazil. This country is a shithole full of mongrels.

i love australia so much

Who is she? Also who is she ?

started thread singling out white women/

>Why americans are such douchebags and divides white people from entire world