It's literally all they know.

^this

commodified nostalgia is the ultimate in bluepill culture

Democrats = Gryffindor
Republicans = Slytherin
Libertarians = Ravenclaw
Greens = Hufflepuff

Literally irrefutable

What better way to prove your hardcore nerd cred then whipping up a spicy reference to pop culture to really get the gears turning in your friend's heads? It'll get them saying "Nintendo Entertainment System" in no time!

I don't know enough about harry potter to refute this, but its probably wrong because harry potter is cancer

This. Harry Potter is marxist propaganda and indoctrination. Glad I didn't ever read it.

Don't know but the plan is to make right wing memes out of their favorite media to fuck with their heads. Preferably this will ruin their favorite shows further damaging the media Jews.

ITS TREASON THEN

Gryffindor = Noble loyal, and brave
Slytherin= Snivelling, machiavellian pricks
Ravenclaw= Bookish, snobbish autists
Hufflepuff= and the furtive pygmy, so easily forgotten

Liberals reject religion so pop-culture is their main source for archetypes

Sick nerd reference fellow Sup Forumsirgin! XD

this

it's all they know

but also this

My kid was watching some cartoons or some shit, and it was 4 kids who played ice hockey and they hated ice skaters. Then they said we will build a wall, the wall just got 10 feet taller, the ice skaters will pay for the wall, etc etc... The show was on Nickelodeon, I think it was called Nickey Rickey Dickey and Dawn?

>Slytherin= group of goodies who get label baddies because the perform evil in order to stop/control a greater evil from taking over.

Make this change and this is accurate.

Ice Dancers*

Would you date a girl who was obsessed with Harry Potter?

no

>tfw I'll never be cool enough to not have passing familiarity with Harry Potter

Why live?

No

It's the fact that the author of Harry Potter recently demolished Sup Forums trolls, who are yet to recover. This thread seems to be more evidence of the massive and huge level of butthurt in evidence.

>caring about a woman's taste in "art"

ey bb, only if you suck like a dementor.

Seriously though, no.

I love HP, was sorted into Slytherin three times as a child and then officially by Potter more.

I see now why this house fits me more everyday.

Probably because they have never read any classical literature.

Is this the new thread or is someone going to make a correct one?

Just use the same shit right back at them.

ITT video game and anime enthusiasts call other people childish

Yes. Her small brain will make her easier to manipulate into a housewife/sex puppet

I did. It went poorly.

Most liberals are not as well read as they think they are, so all they have to fall back on is nerd culture references.

No.

They live in their own fantasy world's. They actually believe they are the hero of their own story and since their minds are close to an actual childs the stories they base their lives off of are hp and star wars.

Think about how deluded these people actually are when they believe they are Harry Potter or Luke Skywalker and everyone who disagrees with them is muh voldemort or muh empire

Because Harry Potter is great literature. J K Rowlings is one of the greats, like Shakespeare and Dante and shit like that, all in language that a slightly retarded ten year old can read, so it's even betterer.

kek

Going full autismo here. Bite me faggots.

I liked the HP world well enough but I can't help be disappointed with Rowling at her terrible fucking writing.

Instead of teaching unity or love, or some other good value, she over emphasize "bravery" with her fucking Gryffindors.

Her fucking boner for Gryffindors is so fucking big, she place a Ravenclaw(Hermione) and a Hufflepuff(The Weasley) in fucking Gryffindor and set up just ONE house to be the epitome of ALL that is bad with Slytherin.

Fuck you Rowling and fuck everyone that likes Gryffindors! You could have made a story with all four houses but nah! Fuck Slytherin's and go fucking Gryffindors.

HP was utter garbage
FUCK ME SIDEWAYS

>Democrats = Gryffindor
>Republicans = Slytherin
>slytherin literally all grouped as evil even though most haven't done anything by the other who's in power
i can see the comparison

Even if you're a muoti millionaire, you can'g get past petty insults if you're a woman

Feeling mad?? Did she hit your sensitive bits?

>tfw you see a meme you made finally used somewhere else by another person

Holy shit, I feel fucking proud right now

Only book they have actually read.

They live in a literal fantasy land.

who cares, just use it against them

anotha one for good measure

mentally theyre children

wow nice post by a leaf i must be trippin

>Even if you're a muoti millionaire
billionaire, it really shows how petty women can be

2smrt4u

Such a Pansy Parkinson question

The obsession derives from the fact that liberals are the only ones brainless enough to pay any attention to the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

2hgiherdmsnftkng4u

bump

This desu

After one of the most graceful and respectable presidents , the American people chose Drumpf. Drumpf who is a
>racist bigot
>incoherent
>climate change denier
>a moron
>demagogue
>republican
>an oink-oink
>supports the murdering police
>believes in the second amendment
>admires hitler
>thinks white people are superior to everyone
And he defeated Hillary Clinton , probably the most qualified candidate ever and a woman. Hillary Clinton was too intelligent too win , of course rural and suburban retards would vote for a orange baboon who thinks vaccines cause autism.

while I agree the houses should've been more equal, can't hate Gryffindors too much because let's be honest, the God Emperor is Gryffindor through and through

how dare you associate blumpfff with republicans

You're joking, right? Oh wait, this is Sup Forums, half the thread is joking and the other half thinks this is all serious.

bump

> obsessed with Harry Potter?
These are the band nerds in adult form, you want absolutely nothing to do with that shit because it is a guaranteed whirlwind of drama and autustic scene-making that will rain down upon you before you know it. You were told to never go for the band nerds before college, why would you change that afterward?

That is definitely how it feels to be on the right in college

My roasts are strong against the weak libfags

Got my sociology cuck professor to agree that Marx is like Hitler

Aka Republicans

Meme is stronk because it's true

>I liked the HP world well enough but I can't help be disappointed with Rowling at her terrible fucking writing.
Holy fuck when all of the neat school shit went right out the window for the main lolsodarkguis drama that was one cringe and poorly-implemented plot device after another, I lost all will to go on.

holy shit. I might've actually made a successful meme. nice

>gwaaaahhhh

Libertarians are huff le puff. Do you get it? The joke is about weed.

I improved it

>Plebs don't realize Trump is Rudolf Goldenbaum

brainwashing children

dunno, think the original was fine as is

true, but "accused of being a fear monger" sounds and fits better than "berated for identifying a threat"

Harry Potter is redpilled. Ever notice the goblins at the banks?

they like to live in a bubble world where sex rings, CHILD SEX RINGS, gangstalking and religious cults that murder people and animals don't exist because these things scare and intimidate them.

same here

daily reminder voldemort just wanted to preserve the ethnic purity of wizards so that they wouldn't fucking breed out all their magical abilities and fade away into nothingness

This bothers the shit out of me too. I can't tell you how manytimes I've seen "We need to make Dumbledore's army and resist Trump" on my FB feed. Then they start talking about how they'll call one of their houses the room of requirements and sperg out over it.

"Love" conquers all.

>Only leftist kid in my class (yes i know, a consevative college) keeps arguing that muh blax r opresd because remember travawwwn? he was killed EXECUTION STYLE
>Wait what you're denying it?? But CNN said that!

>CNN
well there was your first mistake

I think he saying that's what the leftist kid cited.

yeah I get that, maybe I should've replaced "your" with "their" but I was just saying what I would've said, and what we all should say really

yes but then its called rape.

fuckin KEK

I'm fuckin dying here

>Democrats
>brave

>Tolkien in shit tier
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tYKPdNvH800

They don't know any better or any history whatsoever

I did, it was a mistake