The dude has given me everything but the wall so far

The dude has given me everything but the wall so far

I can't believe how hard he is trying for us and it feels like everyone on Sup Forums is ungrateful

What gives?

is he trying to get everything done right away so he can chill for the rest of his term?

>everyone
Learn who David Brock is.

Shut up faggot he is now and forever /ourguy/

It's just shills out in full force lately. I'm very happy the planets aligned for this moment.

you're in the wrong threads m8

speaks the truth, we are being shilled
the next few years are going to be a fun ride, strap yourselves in

He is here

Checked
if get Brock will be in feds hands this week

Gotta get the expected stuff out of the way before we can delve into the unexpected happenings.

I don't see a flaw in in this

ignore the faggots and shills op
i would take a bullet for that man

Wkileaks showed colusion with crooked so it should happen

everyone that voted for him is for the most part happy. Its mostly just shills and leafs going all out with the "drumpf btfo" threads

will he MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, Kek?
As a leaf i would love to look up to my big brother America again

Anyone else still feel like they live on a timeline that shouldn't have happened?

Every day for me feels like Donnie Darko.

Trump is our president. TRUMP IS OUR PRESIDENT.

Trump is the best President we've ever had.
Do things while the opportunities are still open

Fuck your shit OP. We see him out there.

I love you White America!!!!!!!
*blushes*

I am very grateful. I approve 100% so far.
The msm should lynch themselves.

>Trump is the best President we've ever had.

>What gives?
All online forums that discuss issues and politics are being flooded with liberal, anti-government, anti-democracy, anti-American shills.

It's like CTR but maybe ten times smellier and 2000 lbs fatter.

And yes, they're being paid.

10/10 would vote again.

heh only 47% that's not even a majority
DRUMPF is STUMPED

kek when he dropped the nigger import bomb the lefties lost their minds, and the only thing they can do is come here and shitpost.

Don't mention it, just enjoy the show.

wtf i hate Sup Forums now

Don't worry, CTR is unleashing the shills again and losing their minds, none of them thought a politician would follow campaign promises as it has never happened before.

I never believed the CTR meme but they fund it again and all of a sudden everyone is a concern troll after a pretty so-so day (SJW gets fired, big woop).

Trump is fantastic

When he's cleaned up the US Australia wants Trump then UK wants Trump then Iceland wants Trump, France is desperate for Trump, Italians begging for Trump, Hungary adores Trump, genuine non-merchant Germans salute Trump as does Poland etc etc

Trump is God-given and God-sent

Long live Trump

Most likely he's going so fast so no one has time to really go against him. Politicians move at the pace of weeks and months. He's moving at days.

Tidal fucking wave of shills due to how hard Trump actually won and how scared they are now that he's doing everything he said he would.

Being President is interfering with his shitposting time on Twitter so he's going to get everything done in 1 year and then troll liberals for the other 3. It's gonna be great!

>it feels like everyone on Sup Forums is ungrateful

It may feel like that, but it's not the case.

The only "ungrateful" people are shills or autists who literally cannot be satisfied. Everyone else is happy with the man we meme'd into office.

The left will seek to divide us by attempting to demoralize you. Don't fall for it.

Came here to post this
He was so mad we foiled his kid raping butt buddy and hijacked the election that he hired 40k shills to astroturf US into oblivion

Does he really strike you as a chill for 8 years type of guy?

I've never been so happy in my life. I sit here smiling every fucking day, proud to be an American in this timeline. It's unbelievable and no other country on EARTH will ever feel this way.

What? He is fucking shit up roally and looks like a boob.
>hard he is trying
If this is him trying hard then I don't want to see him slack off.

>Most likely he's going so fast so no one has time to really go against him

This is exactly what is happening, and it's a deliberate strategy by based Bannon and based Miller. These guys know what they're doing, and our country is lucky to have them advising the God Emperor.

By the way, SCOTUS nomination is announced tomorrow.

You are not alone, brother. I am so proud to be an American right now. I just wish everyone else wasn't freaking out

On the bright side this time has revealed who is truly paying attention and who is not. This (((Muslim ban))) is like watching which kids didn't do the required reading last night. Leftists are a fucking joke

You're talking empire! Just the thing.

UNDER BUDGET AND AHEAD OF SCHEDULE

where is muh special prosecutor for ms clinton

I want the tax cut and the wall. BTFO of liberals daily is just icing on the cake

New CTR is back. The documents were floating around here in every thread last night. MSM news stories were covering it, too. Shit's about to get worse.

we've been under constant raid by David Brock's faggot army for weeks now and it will continue until he runs out of jew money

might have to migrate to 8pol for a while until this cools off

That's the thing, this is a pan-Western movement.

Brexit, then Trump, hopefully next Wilders and Le Pen, and maybe just maybe the EU will collapse.

No President Trump is doing a fantastic job and everyone on Sup Forums appreciates him.

Vocal minority yatta yatta

I think a great troll move would be for Trump to appoint a special prosecutor, announce that Hillary was guilty of several felonies...and then pardon her for "the good of the country".

All the people who thought Sup Forums was just a place to joke around realized that shit was real when Sup Forums won the presidency for Trump.

this. We really need the new CTR manifesto posted to the front.

Trump is the best

World loves Trump

Trump has given entire world fresh hope and optimism

Merchants are throwing full blown exorcist head spinning dummy spitting rage frothing rabid can't control themselves

LONG LIVE TRUMP !

I will buy US votes from stupid lazy Americans too lazy to vote

so that I can vote for Trump a thousand times

>Make the libtards gnash and shout
>cruise for the rest of his term.
>everybody forgets the eventful start

Don't worry, lad, we're getting the wall. Rome wasn't built in a day.

Yes! It's like I died on election night and this is all a dream. We have a president without any fear whatsoever. He will fight to enact his policies while his opposition holds up signs and screams racism. He's the only man who realizes all this protesting bullshit is meaningless. Both the Republicans and democrats cower and cave in. Not Trump. Agree or disagree with his policies but the fucker gets things done!

What this guy said

I'm starting to regret my vote, desu. How does raising mortgage insurance premiums help me at all? I was planninv to buy a house this spring. And what's he actually going to replace O'care with? Where's the plan?? We had a leukemia scare with my daughter last week (turns out she's okay). But where would we be if they just repeal ACA and don't replace it with shit. God Emporer talk is fun, but going broke if my kid gets sick. Fuck that shit.

David Brock hired 40,000 gorillion shills or something like that. Most more red pill threads.

Fuck off kike, get a job that gives medical insurance.

im loving every minute of it

You are living beyond your means. That isn't anyone else's fault. You can't afford a house, you can't afford a kid. Reality. Face it.

Why aren't we fighting back? Something I've noticed is that through all the bullshit being done and said by the libtards, is the the trump supporters are just either ignoring it, taking it on the chin, or turning the other cheek. Why no fight back? It can't be for the media making you guys to be the bad guys if you do, cause they're already doing that while the left slaps you guys.

I know you won, and I wish we had a trump up here in leaf land. But holy shit I wouldn't take half the shit you guys are. Yet you're the bad guys. Unbelievable. I say if that's how the want to protray you guys as, go out and do it. Who cares if they can say "see, told you". It's not like they were willing to change their opinion in the first place. So who cares.

This

It's just the shills making you think people are ungrateful

Or I can face the fact that I fell for this idiot's populist bullshit (he's loading his cabinet with Jewman-Sachs, ffs), and vote for Sanders next time. Or Warren. Or a real populist. Shillary is a criminal and a lying whore-bag, but God Emporer is a con. We got played. Face it.

when the time is right Leaf Bro

I guess Kek has spoken

How much do you get paid per post? Because I could write way better bullshit than you.

Eh, I'd rather god Emperor than a criminal dick sucker that would have plunged the states and by proxy, us Canadians, into a fucking world war with Russia.

I hope for you, you can get health insurance. A house isn't something everyone can afford, nor should they seek to. You can get trapped very easily. I've lived my entire life on rent because I can't afford a house (they start attending fucking $400,000).

There are also certain advantages to renting. If you have a job and you lose it, or get demoted, you can easily downsize without worry.

You won't have any equity though. I'm that sense, you'll keep pissing money away until you own a house

>beliveing the demoralization shills
Shiggy.

Now is not the time. Trump's reign needs to be solidified first. The centrists need to see with their own eyes the effectiveness of Trump.

His books are even selling out in most bookstores around here.

Ignore all of the bullshit on the internet. That's not the real world. I live in an extremly blue state, the common people here are mostly satisfied with Trump.

If reality actually were as depicted in the media then maybe fists would start flying but it hasn't gotten to that degree of chaos yet.

Trump's first week has been far more orderly around my neighborhhod than the entirety of King Nigger's last year.

I don't give a shit about you or your kid. It's your own damn fault. USA would be bankrupted in only a few months after Bernie's joke of a platform that is if he actually tried to do anything. I think Bernie was just another King Nigger. A cuck faggot who lets everyone else make decisions for him and tries hard not to rock the boat.

we can never show enough gratitude to our god emperor.
think about, only 1 year ago the world was so dark and bleak.
there was no hope that the world would ever get better
we would sit here on this board genuinely pleased everytime a tragedy occurred, just because it would make us feel like we were 1 step closer to ending it all
then trump descended down that escalator like an angel from heaven.
and now here we are. he is giving us everything we wanted out of the world
things we thought were impossible
thank you trump, the future looks bright

Nice!

A+ job so far
I'm so confused by all the outrage though. Do these people not want a safe America?

Hopefully his pick tomorrow will make the liberals shit their pants more

loud minority
most people don't fucking care
for christ sake most people in this country were FOR the muslim ban, notice it's only people on the west coast whining?

I get paid in the sour taste of my own tears as I watch this tiny-handed buffoon embarrass our great nation.
Libtards are idiots. Their protests are silly and useless. But maybe the Joint Chiefs will step in. Or CIA will get the HIC to subpoena his tax returns. Something has to end this sham.
Praise Kek.

>MUH TAX RETURNS
What the fuck is this going to show? If there was any chance of fraud the IRS would have caught him a long fucking time ago

I'm just concerned about dems stonewalling the SC appointee

> tax

Who gives a fuck mayne?

Because it was just a silly meme. No one actually wanted any of this. IT WAS JUST A MEME.

WHAT HAVE WE DONE

>tfw no nudes of trump

Phony.

how are they going to? They are the minority

Hey how you doin lil mama?
Lemme whisper in your ear
Tell you sumthing that you might like to hear
You got a sexy ass body and your ass look soft
Mind if I touch it? and see if its soft?
Naw I'm jus playin' lets just say I can
And I'm known to be a real nasty man
And they say a closed mouth don't get fed
So I don't mind asking for head
You heard what I said, we need to make our way to the bed
And you can start using yo head
You like to fuck, have yo legs open all in da butt
Do it up slappin ass 'cause the sex gets rough
Switch positions and ready to get down to business
So you can see what you've been missin'
You might had some but you never had none like this
Just wait til you see my dick

Filibuster

No Hillary indictment yet.

they can only do it for so long

THANK HIM!

Say it again!
Say the lime again shill!

I'm surprise nobody has unironically send the white house pizza. It's like I"m not on Sup Forums.

This. And his little army of shir posters. We all know their fake.

He's just doing things he can do quickly through executive order. I imagine he'll move to focus on more long term legislation.

You know if there was nothing in those returns he would have made them public long ago. If it were just a matter of him avoiding paying taxes by taking advantage of loopholes, then good for him. No one would care. But he has some shady dealings going on, and is probably leveraged to the gills to Russian banks. This will be his downfall. That's why they're rushing to push the agenda through now. Once Pence takes his place, things will grind to a halt. It will be like the Ford administration then.
Maybe I'm wrong. But I think the spooks and neo-cons aren't going to put up with his bullshit much longer. We'll see....

I think I'm getting feelings for this man. I got a bit choked up the other day when I started considering that we finally have a president who cares about Americans, even if it makes dumb people really, really asshurt.

Ppl here don't know the address to the white house.

Put his face on mount Rushmore. One week in and Trump already greatest president since I was born.
FUCK YEAH AMERICA!

>Learn who David Brock is.

he's that guy dating a pedo named james alefantis

A great architect watches upon his creation.

I LOVE DONALD TRUMP. One day i will tell my kids that i was part of the meme war, i will do so with an immense amount of pride. He is my Fuehrer.

I'm seriously regretting voting for him... We've succeeded in dividing the country even further and I don't know how much longer people will tolerate his fascist policies. We made the wrong choice, guys.

Sup Forums been in the media a lot so we are getting shilled left and right. Dont even open threads that look like shill threads.

Trump just fired the acting attorney general for not bending knee....he is the only president I've ever actually liked.