It's over boys. He's running amok and the people won't have it. Impeachment any day now

It's over boys. He's running amok and the people won't have it. Impeachment any day now.

THE WORLD LOVES TRUMP

WORLD ADMIRES TRUMP

WORLD ENVIES THE US FOR HAVING TRUMP

WE ALL WANT TRUMP AS OUR LEADER

LOVE TRUMP LONG LIVE TRUMP

as if Impeachment is a silver bullet. Ask Bill Clinton.

CAN CONFIRM
GOD PLEASE DELIVER US AN AUSTRALIAN TRUMP

I fucking love him.
He's such a good leader, that I could cry. Finally a real man in America leading like a boss. I was never an american-fan before. Just great :')

YOU'RE FIRED

HIGH
ENERGY

After one of the most graceful and respectable presidents , the American people chose Drumpf. Drumpf who is a
>racist bigot
>incoherent
>climate change denier
>a moron
>demagogue
>republican
>an oink-oink
>supports the murdering police
>believes in the second amendment
>admires hitler
>thinks white people are superior to everyone
And he defeated Hillary Clinton , probably the most qualified candidate ever and a woman. Hillary Clinton was too intelligent too win , of course rural and suburban retards would vote for a orange baboon who thinks vaccines cause autism.

>running amok?
You mean doing exactly what he said he was gonna do for the past 2 years?

He would have to be impeached on strictly legal grounds.

Has he done anything illegal?

OP is a shill. literally word for word verbage from other anti trump posts...... that soros money is showing faggot.

They do cause autism look at you post.

Notta chance . . . 2018 midterms will be the death knell of the Democratic party, and the supermajority of GOP state legislatures and governors will fix up the Constitution to ensure there will never be a Democrat in the White House ever again.

We have proved one thing and that is that America will destroy itself. It won't tolerate a president that can fix it's enormous problems. It's hell bent on electing people who want to take away our freedoms. People are willing to fight to take away those freedoms. Whatever we're heading toward, it isn't good.

So sad that nobody sees that all we need is a return to God in this country. Tame back all the homosexual stuff, do away with abortion, show a little love and kindness. But no, this is working far better.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

>HE'S TOTALLY STILL ABIDING BY THE LAW AND KEEPING OATH OF OFFICE
>WE CAN STILL IMPEACH HIM, RIGHT GUISE?!?

You faggots need to suicide, because your "leaders" have lied to you about their ability to get rid of Trump, and none of you will be able to cope with the next 8 years of greatness.

>ITS OVER SAYS NERVOUS TRANNY FOR THE 9th TIME THIS MONTH

youre getting voter ID, democrats will never win another election, pedosta will go to jail, and theres nothing you can do about it, david brock :)

All I learn from you beta cucks is that you want to see america destoryed in the name of muh feels.. NO GO FUCK YOURSELF

OMG GUYZ MUH FEELS IS SO IMPORTANT PLZ CLAP

You're confusing "running amok" with "running amok on communists".

>impeachment through feelings alone

yeah nah. you can maybe think about it two years from now, but you faggots need to win a LOT of seats.

You're kidding right? The left will swarm the polls to reclaim government seats and stop Trump. He's got one ahot, because in the midterms he's done.

WTF?
I'm changing my vote to Hillary

Former Drumpf supporter here. We clearly made a huge error electing this man child to power and must now do our civil duty to the world and impeach this mongol. He is nothing but a racist bully who must be removed from power and replaced by someone more qualified like Hillary Clinton.

Do angry online liberals have the power to impeach? I must have slept through that part in my civics class.

She would ruined our country for next 50 years. Stay in your lane leaf.

This.

This is America's last gasp of power but the people would rather sink the knife deeper into their own country because it's "tolerant".

Part of me hopes they get their way so when they wake up in the communist 1984 shithole they wanted so bad they'll wonder if there's something they did wrong and why their "real" communism isn't working.

>CTR

Nice to now that the Gallup polls support the refugee ban at 60%, and the recent Rassmussen polls support the President at 57%.

a fucking leaf

Enjoy pence
Same shit
Fail lobshit

A question to civic nationalists:

First of all, im not an ethic nationalist, white supremacist, right-winger or any of that.

What are your thoughts about what is happening right now? All this mass protest, all of this stubborn hatred of Trump, these black people that want to burn down the white house. You yourselves said that Trump was a civic nationalist. Does it appear to be working? Is it because Trumps ethnic nationalist tendencies are making the transition rough? If he was more smooth like you would your system work out? At what point would these people cooperate if you merely are passive and carry on as you are? These people are so stubborn that it doesnt appear they would cooperate at any point, no matter how smoothly and correctly you carried out your civic nationalism. At some point or another you would have to round them up and kill them. You may say that some would cooperate, yet look at what is going on. Look at how stubborn these people are. I just cant help but realize that it wouldnt be any different and the real reason why any of the minorities are cooperating are not the reasons you think. They are still motivated by the movement the others are, if you took that away they would be just as violent. They are still carried on by the motive that one day they will be dominating the white man they just hide this and are pacified because they are being paid and they have position etc.

If you take the submissive role, as you have been in the past and you will in the future, what then is stopping these people from over-taking you? At what point will you draw the line? The tyranny is already happening and has been going on without end. For all intents and purposes it seems pretty clear that a passive role will never bring about this line and will just continue indefinitely as it has.

I fail to see how this is going to "just work out".

impeachment requires breaking the law, not leftist pussy.

It all depends on how strong his ties to Russia are. The Constitution has some pretty strict rules on not accepting foreign aid to win elections.

As a former Trump supporter, I have to say it's hilarious watching his campaign crash and burn. But seriously guys, we can't let this clown get his hands on the nuclear codes.

President Donald J. Trump is my COMMANDER IN CHIEF
He says jump, and I punch you in the face
He says heel, and I punch you in the face

I've always maintained that we won't see 8 years of Trump

Then how was Hillary allowed to run after getting all that money from the Saudis?

Why do you need vaccines when your post can give me autism you CTR shill

>The left will swarm

Yeah just like how the swarmed the polls to vote for Hillary and beat Trump, right?

#ImWithHer, what a fucking laugh.

By being at the time a functioning section of the White House.

>near 60% approval

You're right, Ivanka has kept her birth-name, so 16 years

Why is this exact same post in several threads? All with a fucking leaf flag.

Why are you doing this to the representation of my country you fucking shill?

REEEEEEE GTFO CTR SHILL

I gotta be honest here, I'm glad you shills got a money injection. I truly missed the bantz.

>trump wont really run for president
>trump wont be able to secure the nomination
>trump doesnt really want to be president
>trump wont be able to win the election
>trump wont really fill his campaign promises
>trump will be impeached soon

lol

...what if he says punch that deluded nwo supporting asshole in the face?

how can he even get impeached. half the country will riot.

do leftists just want a civil war or what? wtf do they not realize half the country WANTS trump?

I've been saying it ofr over 10 years.

civil war in the US is a CERTAINTY.

the only thing stopping civil war now, is balkanization. nothing else will stop it.

I try and remember this at every shill.
Thanks for the reminder bruh.

can confirm

just like the rebs would've if trump lost, would've happened either way
also this isn't the first time hes ran for pres, only difference he was on the dems side before

People will look back at the Obama years saying "DAMN we had it EASY!"

DAVID

FUCKING

BROCK

SUCK

MY

DICK

SHILLS

are you trying some leftist 1984 crap, because it won't change Trump's high approval ratings :)

A politician doing what they promised to do? What is this absurdity?! Impeach this abomination NOW. REEEEEE

You can't impeach the President just because your collective butt hurts OP.

Cool fanfic bro, but how does it end?

>It's over boys. He's running amok and the people won't have it. Impeachment any day now.
Filthy liberal scum. Spamming on internet is the only thing you can do. Die of ass cancer (from all those black dicks that fuck you).

He didn't officially run for president until 2016.

sage

It was way more fun when the Russians and CTR were here.

>They never left...

GET OFF MY BOARD SCHLOMO

They'll never wonder if they did something wrong, they'll just find someone else to blame for the problems like always.

>1984
>leftist
No wonder you yankees take every word in the bible seriously