Regarding Canadian false-flag attack: no bodies, no surveillance camera

>IT WUZ FLASE FLAG N SHIEET

kek every time with cumskins.

no man this guy called in and said he did it a few kilometres away.. nothing to see here.. it's not even that hard for a 25 year old to get a fully automatic ak47, the licensing surely only takes a few minutes max.

also the witnesses that seen two masked people screaming allah akbar were simply confused, and they were mostly white so they're probably all lying

lol when it was a muslim shooter everyone was keking away, now its a white one hurrrrr false flag

White people are violent, don't believe me, just read the stuff written on Sup Forums

>Called 911 minutes later
>It was me! it was me! please arrest me!
>Hey I'm a huge Trump and Le Pen supporter, please police look at my computer xD

>110184161
It was three people at one point, I'm sure.

Yeah exactly why question this, it's so clear cut and nothing is out of the ordinary whatsoever. plus people have never been blackmailed into confessing to crimes they didn't commit by intelligence agencies, and no intelligence agency would ever want to false flag a white on mosque terrorist attack in a country neighbouring the USA if a guy like Donald Trump got elected. You're right absolutely ridiculous, we must move on.

Words =/= deeds

We don't do "false flags" here. OP = fag.

>it's not even that hard for a 25 year old to get a fully automatic ak47, the licensing surely only takes a few minutes max.

How convenient was this attack right now that in Quebec they were deciding about opening or not more room for refuges.

clearly canada is no place for refuges

>So why did you do it?
>Do what?
>The shooting incident.
>Oh I did it for teh lulZ xDDDD

Not everything is a fucking false flag event. Conjecture and sensationalism are the bread and butter of infowars and the ilk. You shouldn't be so naive and stupid

U N C O M M O N

last night these retards were screaming a muslim did it goddamn i can't wait for the alex jones bannon bullshit presidency to end. I like his policies but his supporters are complete fucking idiots.

Been seeing Libyabros way more often lately. Hopefully that means their government issue is closer to being sorted out.

lmao

Sup Forums before discovering shooters identity

>LIBERALS BTFO!
>COULTERS LAW IN EFFECT BABY!
>KEK BE PRAISED! AND RIGHT AFTER TRUMPS MUSLIMS BAN!!

Sup Forums now

>Dude this could be a falseflag. Dude where are the bodies? Dude where is the surveillance footage?

Fuck you faggots

>He also likes U.S. Senator John McCain, a moderate Republican who has opposed Trump on some issues, President George W. Bush, the Canadian New Democratic Party and late Canadian politician Jack Layton, who was a leader of the left-wing NDP, so the likes do not shed much light on Bissonnette’s beliefs.

Even most newfags that come to reddit don't like John McCain or never supported him.

See how the news report try to downplay John McCain and Trump relation: "only opposed in a some issues". He never supported Trump or wrote anything good about him

>About 17 minutes after the first call of shots fired at the mosque, Alexandre Bissonnette, called 911 to police he felt guilty about what he had done, La Presse reports.

This is one of the most obvious false flags of recent years

2/10 bait

Very few italian nationalists on Sup Forums

Nah just me shitposting lately desu

>Hopefully that means their government issue is closer to being sorted out.
>Government
lmao we have 3 govs at least and no where close of being sorted out anytime soon but okay

>We don't do "false flags" here. OP = fag.
Yeah we just blindly accept whatever the media tells us. Right guys?