H-hey user I was wondering if you'd like to go out with me sometime, maybe this weekend?

>h-hey user I was wondering if you'd like to go out with me sometime, maybe this weekend?
What do you do, Sup Forums?

She looks reasonably attractive.
There's a penis surprise, right? There always has to be a trick somewhere.

avoid the groid

Fucking gross. I don't date monkeys.

Have you ever smelled one of those things? Fucking disgusting.

Sorry I don't want STDs

nigger females have the highest STD rates of all

You say yes, turn around and your car is missing.

>I'm really glad you took me out, user.

>"Y-you too.

>have you ever had sex with a black man?

only question i need to know for any woman

What are you doin off the plantation shantaytay? Don't make me put you in the sweat box again

she would probably be an amazing lay. i would say yes.

would say yes no hesitation.

i get not wanting to date or marry either of them but if you wouldn't even smash i honestly think your a gay cunt

I don't know, maybe, what are you into?

Black lives matter cracka fuck you honkey stupid white boy thinkin I'd mess wichu

>if you'd like to go out with me sometime
>to go out
>out
No.

Hello CTR! Great day for divisive tactics. How's that 40 $ mil feel?

Why would a woman approach you to ask you out on a date?
What kind of a pathetic man are you? If you don't have the balls to approach women by yourself, then you're a sad loser.
This is what's killing society and degeneracy flourish, because men aren't being men anymore!
Be good at being a man, try to be a good man! Not the other way around

something something le ebin bestiality joke xD

if she doesn't smell like shit then date night is on

Being against third world immigration, feminism and Muslims and general doesn't mean I wouldn't stick it in her. I'm still a man after all.

id say yes because ive been alone for years

id wear my trump hat though

>I'm already taken and I'm faithful, sorry, now back to your country.

They do smell different

At some point you would have to interact with her family, and odds are high at least one of them will be an annoying stereotype who is butthurt about his family member being with a white guy.

say yes. how is this even a question?

*unzips* *dick*

y-you too!

Are you retarded?

>Not being such a desirable man women literally ask you out
>making it

You only get to pick one, Ivan.

they might not smell right after a shower and with all her perfume but as soon as you start banging them and they start sweating niggers always smell so bad.

> hey user, your ways are really rubbing off on me, lets get more serious, shall we?

Oh I'm showing that girl the time of her life. Black girls are way more laid back than white girls with white guys

Drill for oil for a bit (using reliable contraceptives) then go on my way

I didn't know the zoo was open this weekend.

You clearly don't know the psychology of women. They don't know what they want, that's why they like men who are confident and know what they want for themselves and for their women (family)

No, i'm not going to look after Tyron's kid because he left you pregnant, fuck off.

This. All black women have absolutely garbage personalities.

Tumblr's favorite fetish for some reason.

This is what a black coworker told me. We were talking shit and he asked if I ever fucked a black girl, I said no and he said don't. They fucking stink like hell apparently

No thanks. I don't date animals. Excuse me now though I want to go before you start flinging shit everywhere.

Slit her threat when she's at my home if nobody knows her whereabouts

Everyone is one cute nigress away from dropping all standards. Too bad most blacks are repulsive.

Top KEK

10/10 familiam

I'm not into beastiality sorry.

True story. They don't bathe Too often. It messes with their hair.

Yeah sure, you're not fat, you smell nice and you actually have a nice face. Bigger question is; Why the fuck you want anything to do with me. I have nothing to offer. You would be better off with a hood rat black man with an ice addiction than me. I am guaranteed to hurt you, I am a sociopath.

y-you to

needs lotion

bring her to my house and colonize her

OH SHIT?!

They found a cure?

This, the best blacks who ever lived had a cousin Leroy.

Sauce?

>>h-hey user I was wondering if you'd like to go out with me sometime, maybe this weekend?

What? I don't speak ooga booga

hmm

"Do you speak English?"

No. You smell like a garter snake

fucking lol

fuckin loled mate

Yummmm

say no

I'd hang out with her.

>Be conservative/alt-right/pol-tard/white nationalist/etc
>Only girls who are attracted to me are tumblrinas and non-whites

I literally had an Asian girl and her Dominican friend run to fetch me a strawberry lemonade me a strawberry lemonade and try and talk to me while I was working on my thesis in the library.

Is this how girls at the bar feel when a guy they're not interested in buys them a drink and follows them around? Goddamit, I thought the whole "colonize my uterus" thing was just a meme.

And everytime I dress decently at school, all the "alternative" girls look at me like I'm some sort of daddy-dom! And the worst part is that people on my school KNOW about my views!

It's like they're either making fun of me or they seriously feel drawn to me because they want what they can't have!

>many times more likely to have one or more STDs
>pre-marital sex is degenerate
>dating without intention of marriage is retarded
>mulatto children are often fucked in the head and I want my children to be pure aryan (or simply look like me)
>"just friends" is retarded and you don't "go out sometime" if that's the case

Sure, she might be one of the top 1-5% of blacks that actually could be considered attractive. But the above things considered, I'm not interested. If those factors aren't important to you, feel free to fuck the negress.
If you go down in race, you can go up in attractiveness.

they wanted some fuck m8, no need to commit to a serious relationship if you don't want to

try being less autistic next time

These larping threads are so cringey, just kill yourself tonight you fucking loser

>Why would a woman approach you to ask you out on a date?
As a joke while her friends film it?

yeah i can see that. i missed your forehead, though.

Spit in her face and call her a nigger.
I only date qt white women because i'm not a degenerate race mixer. pic related in more ways then one.

can't. im playing overwatch all weekend.

Make her clap her hands when you go to the bathroom so you know she isn't steeling your wallet op.

Go out with her. I'm not a raging racist like most people on this board. I'm capable of judging individuals based on their merit while at the same time recognizing broad societal trends based on ethnic group.that need to be addressed. Looks like she's got some pretty big merits.

Why is she asking me out?

>making the first move

Whiteface is just as offensive as blackface. Cultural appropriation much? Cmon its 2017!

heres some crack now lemme put it in ur butt bitch

I really don't understand this autistic obsession women have with being asked out first. Like the world will implode if they ask a guy out for coffee?

I got shit going on in my life and I literally don't have the time of day to ask out every random woman who drops "hints" at me (AKA making eye contact and smiling at you, clearing her throat in your vicinity, asking to borrow a pen, or really just breathing within 20m of you, apparently this is considered """an obvious hint""" according to women)

No, you're supposed to say "lol no fuck niggers"

I started thinking about black girls as exotic African jungle girls, not loud niggers

and it made them 20x hotter to me

I've always wanted a monkey butler

no thanks

Jew nose hosey face eyes too close.

I start to get very nervous and mutter out "yes"

No thank you.

This desu

My dick is blue pilled as fuck and I have a fetish for social taboo so I'd do it.

Hey Rus, I think this is more of a hypothetical situation to dick with "DAH RACIST" side of Sup Forums

Take a baby wipe to her face to make sure she's not a lying whore with a pound of makeup. If she passes that test, take her out and fuck her with a condom because black chicks don't use protection and all have herpes

ayy YO *smack lips* amma get da gang just for yo ass. Don't forget to bring yo white friend ooga booga

i'd hammer you pussy so hard.

Does it matter if she's wearing makeup if you're just going to pump and dump?

Reminder that these WHY YOU CALL ME NIGGER and WHY DONT YOU RACEMIX Sup Forums? threads are made by the same niggers

"no"

I'm not attracted to black women. Not even that one. I can recognize that she is attractive, but I feel no desire to fuck her at all.

Even black guys don't want to fuck them. Are you that degenerate?

Negresses do not talk like this.

Anyway, sage.

W-we can have sex but no babbies ok?