Come home to your wife after a long day at the office moderating Sup Forums for $0.00 a year

>come home to your wife after a long day at the office moderating Sup Forums for $0.00 a year
>see this

what do?

>condom
Lose my boner. I want my wife to be dripping the semen of another man from inside her.
btw I'm a leaf

Make sure she got paid up front I want my money

My wife hasn't got a ball sack though

Why does your wife have balls

>wife
>that thing has balls its a tranny
Oh my god, the aussies that david brock is paying don't even know what vaginas look like

>he fell for the vaginal jew

Eat her out, get her wet , sit back and enjoy the show

THATS A MAN BABY

Make a spit roast.

thats a dude; see nut sac

CTR doesnt even come here after what happened.

It's quite possibly only people larping as CTR with awful shitposts. We are not good people here. talkin to you

Why is he wearing a condom? Is she racist?

And a wet noodle is a wet noodle.

Shoot the man he is obviously raping her

>she

>wife
>has a sac
NO SIRREE

>You've done enough today, sweetie. I'll take it from here.

>Sup Forums mods
>wife
>physical relationship with any non-paternal woman at all
errors.jpg

>I'm a leaf
Hi Trudeau

Why is my wife a dude? I don't remember her telling me this...

OP and his friends are members of an Australian anarchist collective who attempt to disrupt communication by forcing moderators to enact range bans therefore denying access to the site to large segments of the (usually Australian) population.

They do this because of perception that Sup Forums is a right leaning board, and leftists want nothing more than to censor speech.

Note: They are occasionally known to use proxy servers during a raid, but it is, with the exception of the occasional imitators always the same group.

I came here to get off to this.

That's not a she...

I wish Korra was my wife, I'd ravage her boipussy e'ry night son!

M O D S
O
D
S

REMINDER THAT CTR HAS DECLARED ANOTHER WAR ON Sup Forums AND THIS IS A SHILL THREAD. SAGED.

Wonder where the fuck my wife is and who the fuck these two subhumans are

Then call Mike Pence.

fpbp

stefu

>Notices bulge
OwO

Be sure to prep the bull, then take the condom off so he can go in bareback. Then lick her shit off his dick.

I saw you post this on Sup Forums and knew you were Australian. Thanks for confirming it here you embarrassing retard.

How aboot dat eh ?