Why are there so many foreigners on Sup Forums interested in American politics?

Why are there so many foreigners on Sup Forums interested in American politics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because we're fucking amazing, and we're at the head of this movement.

America effects the other countries, especially mine.
Fuck PC and fuck leftists.

If you're talking about the Europeans.

It is because their countries are actually boring and uneventful as fuck.

>Why
CTR, Crew, David Brock

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Can someone do a subtle shop of his bicep?

Make him look jacked but not too jacked so it's believable?

I suck at photoshop

because its entertainment rather than actual politics.

Because most countries have politicians and politicians are boring, you have a billionaire TV personality leading your country and it's glorious.

Its fun to see people get mad at Trump.

>Calling Europe boring as fuck and uneventful in 2017.

Have you seen the news? There a rape or a terror attack every five fucking hours. And that's without counting pedophilia!

American politics are so entertaining.
This election was the most entertaining event I've ever watched. Literally every day something major happened.

Why do people pay money to see Bearded Ladies?

Because it's kind of like watching a very elaborate trainwreck from a safe distance.

It´s the best clown show right now.

Aye son. One nation all the way cunt!

Because you're a third world shit whole with retard-strength that's dragging the civilised world down with you.

we're having talks for reunification yet no one seems to give a shit about that

Because while were in decline, we are still the worlds #1 superpower.

"Politics and the fate of man are formed by men without ideals and without greatness. Those who have greatness within them do not go in for politics." Albert Camus

american politics affect our politics too

if trump does well nationalist parties will keep rising, if he doesn't then who knows

Because American elections are the only foreign elections that matter to a non-American

I came here only to shitpost about Kek and Thoth. It is funny. And laugh about leftists.

We're the leaders of the free world despite Obama's fuckery the past 8 years. And W's 8 years before him. And Clinton's 8 years before that. and Sr. 4 years before him.

Yes; we're still riding the coattails of Reagan, but not much longer.

One important thing to keep in mind is that however bad you think America is, pretty much everywhere else is inferior.

Foreigners are interested in the USA because the USA is the greatest country in the world. Still the land of opportunity (update: no longer the land of opportunity for muslim violence).

We export most culture and technology. We've got the best schools. We are quite literally kangz. It's true.

i guess its entertainment for the idk could any euro or aussie bros elaborate ?

Because your country has very interesting politics and history. And since it's only existed since the late 18th century it doesn't take long to learn American history.

CTR proxies

this.

Even our "far-right government" is nothing more than catholic lefties

We're the spiritual successor to Ancient Rome and Ancient Greece and we're dying before the world's eyes but for a madman who's trying to save us in our death throes.

Right wing safety squads unite

The brits put on a good show when they address each other in Parliament. I used to really enjoy it when they would show it on CSPAN. They do that "sounding polite, but being a complete troll rat bastard" thing like no other.

Wouldn't be surprised if a lot of Canadians were non-Canadian proxy trolls. Wished a lot more real/based Canadians would start quizzing the
>a fucking leaf
posters about local Canadian politics to suss out if they were fakes.

Accurate desription right here

U-S-A
U-S-A
U-S-A

Nordcucks crawl back to your hobbit houses

USA IS #1

R A R E
A
R
E

Because Globalization is already here. It's been here since the end of WWII. Since the USD became the global standard currency. The internet only solidifies it even further.

idk i've yet to see why i want a genuine answer from foreigner not using a vpn or proxy what do our affairs interest you so much whether you love or hate america what's it to you ?

Because the USA is the greatest world super power to dominate the globe in history of human earth.

Your countries founders and many rulers are genius

because the globalist left is united in their narrative without the followers actually realising it. everything comes from some anglo newspapers and spreads everywhere. trump is literally the epicentre at the moment and every word or action as effects everywhere

America is the worlds largest exporter of media. Foreigners literally watch American news

because it has repercusions in trade, security and memes

Not anymore.

It's like going to a circus without leaving the house, what's not to like?

Just watch m8, they're playing the long game. Once WWIII rolls around in Europe once more...

Because when USA sneezes, the world catches a cold

i don't believe you're from bangladesh or a lot of so called foreigners on here :-0

That pic is a shoop right? I find it hard to believe that Trump has lifted a day in his life.

>what do our affairs interest you so much
Because yuropoor politics is fucking boring. Now, republican debates on the other hand...

who's in power in the US determines who's gonna get gangbanged by a coalition of willing

Big country, biggest GDP, biggest army, I got relatives there, also this

Sup Forums is now offically a swedish board.

/thread

Because USA became the most powerful nation on the planet since 80s?
If something big happens in your country, it affects everyone.

Not using a proxy or any IP obfuscation technique, that's all I can say. Sup Forums gets a substantial amount of traffic from outside the US/ Anglosphere countries.

We're the only world superpower! Our main exports are cultural! Everything we do one way or another trickles down to the rest of the world.

Uncuck yourself first, then we'll talk.

>Why are there so many foreigners on Sup Forums interested in American politics?
America is template for the rest of the world. If you guys get cucked, we get cucked too.

Bengalibro is a good poster. Assuming he's the anti-islam regular.

We like to observe American politics. Your country has been the only king of global politics since the collapse of the Soviet Union.

Nowadays China is emerging though. But that'll take time.

Heck I know more about your country's politics (including the state politics) than I know about my country's.

You overstepped your boundaries, Sven. Back to your corner

This depresses me. You need nationalism.

I am getting really sick of CTR MSM and leftists faggots. The propaganda movement to suppress nationalism and promote globalism. We're not going to play their game even though they want us to. Fuck Muslims fuck Soros

It's way better than the telenovelas at this point. You surprisingly keep outdoing your retardedness every day, in every sense.

You're also completely delusional and it's super fun watching you squirm when confronted with reality.

>tfw wasn't around before Bush and there was no social media back then either to find out if people are always this outraged

Most of our countries have already fallen. We just want things to work out better for you.

>Still the land of opportunity (update: no longer the land of opportunity for muslim violence).

Nice work

American politics is like a cartoon

>good night and dog bless the united stades :DDDDDDDD

Mexanon I like the way you think. You may pass through the gates of the promised land as long as it it does done legally.

We already have too much nationalism desu. We hate each and every of our neighbors to the guts: Pakistan, India, Myanmar- everyone!

And our nationalists (have always been supporting them since my teen years) have gone crazy now. They own the media, they do whatever the pleases, and just go on subversion everywhere.

At one point you'll get tired of excessive nationalism. We're at that hang-over point.

Because there's no interesting happenings in our countries.

1) threads about politics of other countries are not as active and often die off

2) pretty much every politics thread for a non-english speaking county is infested by retards speaking their own language which really makes the curious foreign lurker lose interest

3) Sup Forums is around ~50% US anons

4) most countries don't have any party or candidate both in line with Sup Forums mentality and interesting enough to read about

True

>2) pretty much every politics thread for a non-english speaking county is infested by retards speaking their own language which really makes the curious foreign lurker lose interest
This.

>Somalia
>country

As if on cue.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

Our politics havent changed at all.

>muh duterte meme

Is a lie. Yours is showing potential

because nothing ever happens here. I don't even know who the fuck our politicians are - local OR nation level, but I can tell you the governor of fucking Iowa.

american politics for me is more interesting and has more mindfucks than anything else and it's COMPLETELY free.

because nothing ever happens here. but there, every day is like the end of the world, through the eyes of /pol
im sort of happy that i live here because im outside of all the violence, hatred and trouble what multiculturalism causes.
there are 200+ different types of people living in america, everybody wanting different things and nobody settling for the median approach.
everybody, everyday wants their shit heard, even though everybody knows u can never please everybody when everybody means 1000 different things.
something for everyone means nothing for anyone

You fuck China house prices should crash here and I might be able to afford one.

Oh yeah this.
We enjoy the American political circus; it's not as bloody violent as in the third world countries, just the right dosage of mental retardation, violence, SJW cringe, war-mongering, shilling, virtue signaling, mental gymnastics, and nationalism. It creates a hell of a drug for the mind.

Because Trump has declared war on the globalists which affects the whole world

>Thread asking foreigners why they are so interested in American politics
>Half the answers are "CUZ WERE FUCKING NUMBER #1 t. American"

ffs

Thank you. This. Look here OP.

>implying we're not #1

gtfo cuck

If you're going to make a chart like that at least put some effort into making the shit with text readable.

Exports to America make up over 1/5th of Canadas entire economy.

A lot of it has to do with the fact that America is the biggest show in town for a political junkie though. Canadian politics only becomes interesting enough that I spend the majority of the time watching it when the campaign picks up weeks before the actual election. One also has to understand Canada is smaller than some states in the US by population.

In the US, political theater happens year round every year, and tons of people are covering all the drama.

not sure if troll or actual shill

Because Sup Forums became the focal point in influencing the fucking elections. We are the jews now

We fell for the "world leader" meme.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Who
else
confused
by
this
copyasta?

Americas politics I think are interesting in that it's populous, but America is big enough that the country is very regional due to how large it is, then you mix in all the different races, and all sorts of interesting shit is going on.

You combine that with a media that makes a shitton of money covering all this shit and thus does it all in really high quality in some ways. You combine that with the fact that literally every country in the world will discuss American politics, that it speaks English, that the coverage is year round, that so many of your leaders are throughly amazing.

Just looking at the presidents, you went from a guy that had an affair with his interns while in office loved McDonalds and played the sax, to somebody that regularly misspoke in hilarious ways who was fucking agressively retarded, to a black president that seemed like ridiculously charismatic at first but then became a spying warmongering nigger, to Trump.

You combine all this shit, I remember laughing my ass off to a story of some Klan members reacting to Obamas election, with them saying things like "Well he's half white which probably helped him be a bit smarter". There's not many countries you can see shit like that. The fact this is happening in probably the most powerful country in the world only makes it funnier.

It's quite the opposite
The EU hast as many events as US x 28
It's just that most of the national politics don't influence as much as americans on world politics, just EU-level decisions

Because we're going to end up with all the immigrants you kick out. It's going to suck even more here.

I love my ameribros. I will shitpost for them always.

You are the last superpower.

Sup Forums is more than Sup Forums, the diversity of this site gives us some great memes.

I would be eternally greatful if Trump decided to venture into world conquest.

Service of intelligence for ABIN.

Documenting the modus operandi of this movement for the gov, probably to prevent that to happen in Brazil.

/this
we're interested in happenings and lulz

The USG uses international facilities to fuck with the natives. i.e. US, haha. You thought Australia/Canada wants to shitpost fuck all to them? Hilarious. You dumb fuckers

Are you fucking blind? It's not American politics but a rise in right wing general.

Fuck the lighting almost makes it look like Abraham is surprised to see Trump.