Senji Nakajima, who is married with two children, bought his doll Saori as a comfort while working away

>Senji Nakajima, who is married with two children, bought his doll Saori as a comfort while working away

>But after a few months he says that he found her to have a personality and says he is in love with her

>The pair enjoy a meaningful relationship even enjoying days out together shopping and going for walks

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3661804/Married-Japanese-man-claims-finally-love-sex-doll.html

mom must be jelly as fuck
bet she wishes she were silicone instead

Holy shit, getting cucked by a doll. I don't think it's possible to get more btfo.

C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D

daily mail coming through once again

Yamete, nippon. Just yamete.

>Holy shit, getting cucked by a doll.
Cucked by more than plastic.

There is no difference between a person and an object. In both cases its your own imagination of who they are that you have a relationship with, not who they actually are.

Yes. Women will be rendered completely obsolete in the near future. Good times ahead. They can enjoy their final days of domestic abuse and single motherhood with Tyrone and Jamal.

Daily reminder that this is considered weird ONLY because the guy isnt literally Ryan gosling.

legalize sexdoll marriage when?

Two bombs wasn't enough REEEEEE

This shits nothing new.

Se would be if he got one of these.

This is soceity
We need a fucking war asap

I've read this numerous times "You don't love a person, you love your idea of the person".

But to me it seems like something a person who got burned would write. If you have a certain level of awareness and apply some critical thinking skills when people tell you things or reveal information about themselves, it's really not that hard to figure someone out after you spend some time around them.

I don't see a problem with making women obsolete.

>sex bot that can cook, clean, and fuck you whenever you need release
>no bitching, complaining, entitlement or selfishness

Sounds like a future every man should want and what every man needs. Combined with artificial wombs, we can live in an eternally peaceful society free of women.

There is nothing wrong with making women obsolete.

Nope

>TheOGmanandhiswaifu.png

And weebs claim Japanese culture is superior when they allow this degeneracy.

>That smile
I wish I was that happy.

>He's happy
>You're not
I mean, he's not going to bring down japan or vote in stupid policies, seems like he's doing good.