who cares
bitch got robbed ON stream lmao

been fan of this girl since lolipopninja

she's got charisma

link?

youtube.com/watch?v=jMEBl8H16P0

thanx

Nice tits

Is that it? She's used to spending 10 hours streaming and being the centre of attention but barely gets a minute on some lumbersexual with a bleached asshole's webshow.

lol what a fucking idiot. infront of the world. I hope he gets locked up, he was annoying as fuck

how the fuck did no one see him do that? especially the guy with the red cap FACING HIM.

She's an attention whore. Any attention is good.

huh,

really makes you think

Too busy trying not to spill his spaghetti in front of Brittany

paperboy disses her
cops come and remove her friends
she gets cold shouldered by crypto shills

gets robbed

I'd like to shit in her mouth.

sexy af

>she will not divide us

You know she's 1/8th black right?

ayy lmao

They set up barriers to the webcam?

Who do they keep out? How do they distinguish those that are there to troll ?

why didn't the other guy say anything?
>

Nigger in the comment section calls for her throat to be slit? Shocking..

The guy talking at the end was in on it as a distraction.

Brittnay Venti is black herself.

she is a wetback

Black on black crime does account for the majority of criminal activity from those types. It must be instinctual.

She's black. Just look at how she spells her name.

I don't doubt it with a shnoze like that

she is a jew

>lumbersexual

kek

>Would you?

She probably doesn't shave though.

>She probably doesn't shave though.

Good. The bald pussy meme needs to end. Razor burnt disasters.

kys. bald pussy is the sliced bread of the 21st century.

That makes even more sense then. Niggers love raping and murdering dem negress.

You're right. It's a yeast filled abomination that's good for nobody. Furburgers 4 life.

She's very pretty, in my honest opinion. Octoroon is a great racial mix.

Gavin should've given her more time. How does Gavin afford this webshow set-up? Does he actually make (enough) money off this?

Chick looks like she's on drugs.

>Those guys in the studio immediately becoming comedians when a girl is on the call

Sad.

lol

>hi guyz
>brittany here, dont mind me attention whoring

>follow my twatter

compoundmedia.com/shows/the-gavin-mcinnes-show-288/588a1339e3649c1021022672/

She was better as Lolipopninja.

Hairy pussy is the red pill. It's the real deal.
Don't fall for the jew meme of the bald pussy.

das rite

>a huge muff explosion has less yeast stink than a clean shaven pussy

Get fucked, hairjew. If she wants oral, she better be shaved. I don't put hair, esp. pubes in my mouth

You know you're winning when people see a profit in attracting you as an audience. It's not just attention whores limiting themselves to civic nationalism anymore, we've got attention whores screaming about heebs and dindus for ad revenue now.

That's a pretty quick zeitgeist change.

>she
>girl
She's a trap you faggots there's a photo somewhere where you can see her cock through her pants.

HNNNNNGGG

I took the furburgerpill.

Yeah right.

Don't think so. That narcissism and uptalk is way too feminine for any modern day tranny to pull off. You have to be inculcated in that mindset from birth to really deliver maximum annoying teenage girl with the proper effect.

any link to the whole segment on this?

that kike trying to get us to pay for his shitty show

wtf? that is disgusting. what faggots watch this shit

>giving a girl oral

What are you some kind of cuck?

>what faggots watch this shit

Proud Boys

>that pic

God I didn't mine her at first, but now I want to see paper boy yeeeeeeah punch her in her ugly attention whore fuck face

I would only be a cuck if I just gave oral after my wife's bf came inside her. Obviously there are other times oral is fun

>he pays hard earned dollars to watch gavin mcinnes rage about nothing important on his computer screen

top kuk

>UGGHh, gotta get those alt-right views
>after Milo and Sam Hyde my views went way too down, WAY DOWN
>who is this autist screaming "REEEEEEEEEEEE" near Shia, find me that girl I'll talk to her, that'll get those virgins to watch me again

Who gives a fuck about this fucking attention whore, you faggots are all falling into her trap.

She isn't even good looking, she's got a fucking huge nose and Fetal Alcohol Syndrome face, and has nigger blood in her veins.

Cunt was even getting raided a couple years back for being an obnoxious attention-whore streamer, the only thing she changed was the fact she could cash in on the 'Sup Forums' market.

gibs me dat

Friendly reminder to ignore these attention seeking fucks that mention pol or even Sup Forums in general irl as a way to prove they're one of the kool kidz or some shit. It's really fucking cringy and no one gives a fuck about some literal nobody's show.

I made a mistake of wasting another half hour to watch some asshole's podcast with them after gavin and it physically hurt to watch. They're all fucking normies jumping on the bandwagon for some twatter followers.

cause she came to our thing and even got robbed to day, you think im just gonna ignore that? plus
T H I C C

>making fun of the name "Proud Boys" for being gay

That's the joke

why the fuck did he do this?

imagine being his kid, and all the other kids at school know your dad was on live stream shoving a butt plug up his ass

Does anyone believe serious people would do this?

What does it take to realize all alt media is cointelpro?

So this is what a right-wing talk show is like.

A couple of attention whores, good for them. Made 4 each other. Useful idiots we don't need them anymore, just like Milo. You have served your purpose now please fuck off.

>the source of all right-wing political ideology

damn straight. is Sean Hannity's dildo collection

Cant believe I used to like this guy a year ago. I was so desperate for change. Now this fucker just makes me cringe inside. Guess thats what you call personal growth.

Nah thats Clinton, Warren, poloski, and Chuck Schumers collection. He thinks of the big red one when he fake cries..

I guess stretching their anuses out in preparation is the best way for a right-winger to service their leader.

she has blue eyes lol

youtube.com/watch?v=_FrGqKBH7fk

youtube.com/watch?v=uK7kZs8ZYTI

youtube.com/watch?v=8AECmziGaMM

You didn't know black people can have blue eyes?

she has to be at least mixed

She's 1/8 nigger, you can tell by the hair

Looks like a tanned white person. Doesn't have the chimp nose most black women have.

Yeah, black.

youtube.com/watch?v=2MMO7Yj5B4c&t=7s

youtube.com/watch?v=bcjCQErc3Mk

please don't refer to darker people as the 'n' word please. Sup Forums is a board of peace~
oh

I see women like this a lot in stores.