twitter.com/staffernews/status/826285057090453505
youtube.com/watch?v=2N0T2ghW44o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AWOO AWOO AWOO

We have the best awoos

>it's only a tiny minority of Muslims
>it's only 32% of Muslims
>it's only 1,300,000 Muslims

Will Alex Jones convince Trump to include Super Male Vitality in all elementary school cafeterias?

HEY
HEY
HEY

THIS IS PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAR

(Good Morning)

R8

Anyone have any military / police / Trump pics?

>mfw

The frogmen are coming for you, lefties.

Obsessed with making America great again. I have never been so moved by a politician before.

Kek save me.

Has Mad Dog killed any more muzzies yet? I know he got a little overzealous on his first day in office. I think he did like 30 air strikes in his first few hours kek

INFOWARS AQUIRED

california's still on the map, bad chart

Why do Leftist like to take the moral high ground when all else fails ?

Good night folks

6 am here

Love you all

Don't miss Spicer briefing later today

anyone who makes the argument that the ban is not about keeping us safe but is just Trump trying to keep a campaign promise are Soros goons

>those fucking cartel pictures
Jesus fucking christ, how do these fuckers get away with this shit?
Where are the police? Where are the military?
What kind of fucking country is Mexico, why can't they get their shit under control?

WE COULD HAVE HAD THIS

BUT Y'ALL CHOSE DRUMPF

The shoe fits differently when it's on your foot.

Awooo~

Why are there so many "regret voting for Trump" threads? I get it could be shills or just trolls in the heat of the moment, but what the hell is going on?
Also, could I have a link to the leaf news?

Actually not awkward, because it wasnt unlawful, she was just being a cunt.

>mfw there are people that unironically think this would have happened

because they have no arguments except for their feelings

Selamat pagi /ptg/!

MILLER IS A NAZI

For you gambling degenerates, don't forget who Kek wants you to bet on for the Super Bowl

what Trump did wasn't unlawful at all.

Death is ingrained in the Mexican psyche. The romance of the Spanish with the bloodlust of the Aztecs.

A question to civic nationalists:

First of all, im not an ethic nationalist, white supremacist, right-winger or any of that.

What are your thoughts about what is happening right now? All this mass protest, all of this stubborn hatred of Trump, these black people that want to burn down the white house. You yourselves said that Trump was a civic nationalist. Does it appear to be working? Is it because Trumps ethnic nationalist tendencies are making the transition rough? If he was more smooth like you would your system work out? At what point would these people cooperate if you merely are passive and carry on as you are? These people are so stubborn that it doesnt appear they would cooperate at any point, no matter how smoothly and correctly you carried out your civic nationalism. At some point or another you would have to round them up and kill them. You may say that some would cooperate, yet look at what is going on. Look at how stubborn these people are. I just cant help but realize that it wouldnt be any different and the real reason why any of the minorities are cooperating are not the reasons you think. They are still motivated by the movement the others are, if you took that away they would be just as violent. They are still carried on by the motive that one day they will be dominating the white man they just hide this and are pacified because they are being paid and they have position etc.

If you take the submissive role, as you have been in the past and you will in the future, what then is stopping these people from over-taking you? At what point will you draw the line? The tyranny is already happening and has been going on without end. For all intents and purposes it seems pretty clear that a passive role will never bring about this line and will just continue indefinitely as it has.

I fail to see how this is going to "just work out".

>keeping promises is bad t.CNN
keep it coming, since im on the verge of cumming

Time to leave your mark

Bump for bilivisity

The police and military are in the pockets of cartel, that is why chapo is in US federal custody right now. He will never see the outside of a prison.

We need to round them up, kill them, and burn all there shit down like in Columbia during Reagan.

Selmat malam.

That's a short memory right there...

DISAVOW!!!!

I am enjoying the trump butthurt, but Hahahahahahahahha papurrrrr yeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhh

Nobody regrets

sleep comfy

>Spencer
>having anything to do with Miller or the Trump campaign

You're reaching, Joe

>(((Dick Spencer)))
Yea, k Joe. Don't you have a bull to prep?

D EL U S I O N A L

Thank you based Rust Belt
Mississippifag here. You forever have my thanks.

Because itt obscures the fact that they have no morals.

My only regret is being married to and friends with drones.

Oh now suddenly HuffPaint is critcising Kaepernick and only in the context of trashing a player who won't disavow the fucking President

Reposting from last thread because it bears repeating:
>Today class, we're going to talk about the Great Reconstruction
>It was a time when the Anglosphere, as we know it now, began to coalesce around a series of historical events which set the stage for our modern world
>Specifically, we're going to talk about the period 2015 - 2016: in this year, the UK voted to leave what was then known as the EU, and President Trump was elected President of the United States

A DUKE?! As in DAVID DUKE? DISAVOWwwwwwww

BANNON IS A PUPPET MASTER

Bumping

>unlawful
Why do liberals have such a difficult time with this?

Surely there's no need for anyone else to give him (You)'s at this point.

AWWWOOOOOO, bitch

NOT SO FAST, BLUMMPF!!!!!!

Also spencer is younger isnt he? How would he be his mentor?

Sorry if I sound stupid, I just looked at the catalog after taking like 2 days off and it seems like there is huge shit going down but idk. I fucking hate this place and need to leave, that's why I took 2 days off lol

Why is Joe so butthurt with Stephen Miller? I don't get his irrational hatred of based Goebbels.

>A QUESTION
>WRITES A WHOLE FUCKING BOOK

NO ONE CARES NIGGERLOVER! TRUMP WON GET OVER IT.

What did Bannon do to piss (((them))) off?

Why, is he gonna drop some habenero bombs?

Well you have the CIA training them like Los Zetas for example.

If you want to solve the Cartel problem legalize drugs and prostitution.

THE LIBERAL DELUSIONS ARE GROWING STRONGER

You know you have a crappy system when a president keeping promises is unprecedented.

he's just upset that no one gives a fuck about deep sea exploration. Space is the new hotness

I used to be a Trump supporter.

But after seeing that Trump is obsessed with keeping his campaign promises, I can't do it anymore.

I am now #mentallyhill

I hooe el chapo does try to escape so some cops can just shoot him like an animal and its over with.

Morning Cuck is angry his supply of bulls has been cut off

What is happening with Bannon? I thought he was good?

ZROOMPQXBH BTFO!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=2N0T2ghW44o

My god you're a parrot, Harry

>"But some DOJ veterans and law professors found some fault with how she handled the conflict over the immigration order. On the Lawfare blog, professor Jack Goldsmith pointed out that Yates had not clearly determined the immigration order was unconstitutional or cited other legitimate bases for refusing to defend it.

>Goldsmith wrote: "she wrote a letter that appears to depart sharply from the usual criteria that an Attorney General would apply in deciding whether to defend an EO in court. As such, the letter seems like an act of insubordination that invites the President to fire her. Which he did.""

CUSTOMS OFFICERS IGNORE CONGRSSMAN, LISTEN TO TRUMP

HOORAY FOR FUCKING TRUMPY AND HIS NEONAZI CREW

Spencer is 38 and Miller is 31.

>mfw people unironically think this would have been better

What would actually happen.
>Hill makes no fly zone in Syria
>Putin doesn't give a fuck, flies plane over anyway
>We shoot plane down
>WW3

Wait so Joe wants us to believe Richard Spencer mentored a jew?

It's the only manuever they have after calling Trump stupid for years and getting outplayed at every turn. Now of course Trump can't actually be intelligent, so someone else must be pulling the strings....

They're stuck in wishful thinking.

disavow this

>Avatar 2

Why would I listen to someone guilty of crimes against humanity?

Bannon can't be bought or blackmailed so he needs to be destroyed by external means

seems like Trump is just so untouchable, they are starting to attack his cabinet and closest aides.

Miller made the media rounds today. He was on F&F and Tucker. I wish he would go on Joe.

*hilldawg teleports behind u* pssh not today Seth *pop pop* see ya later... kid....

sounds about right

CTR came back in full force. All the nonsense sounding type posts are them. They are really freaking out bigly.

Joe is Joe.

Der fuhrer's favorite painting

>make our country shittier
no thanks.
How about giving Mexicans the right to bear arms? They deserve to defend themselves. Have villages form a possy like in the old west days.
Is this just retard wishful thinking?

Saw this elsewhere...

>A question to civic nationalists:

>First of all, im not an ethic nationalist, white supremacist, right-winger or any of that.

>What are your thoughts about what is happening right now? All this mass protest, all of this stubborn hatred of Trump, these black people that want to burn down the white house. You yourselves said that Trump was a civic nationalist. Does it appear to be working? Is it because Trumps ethnic nationalist tendencies are making the transition rough? If he was more smooth like you would your system work out? At what point would these people cooperate if you merely are passive and carry on as you are? These people are so stubborn that it doesnt appear they would cooperate at any point, no matter how smoothly and correctly you carried out your civic nationalism. You may say that some would cooperate, yet look at what is going on. Look at how stubborn these people are. I just cant help but realize that it wouldnt be any different and the real reason why any of the minorities are cooperating are not the reasons you think. They are still motivated by the movement the others are, if you took that away they would be just as violent. They are still carried on by the motive that one day they will be dominating the white man they just hide this and are pacified because they are being paid and they have position etc.

>If you take the submissive role, as you have been in the past and you will in the future, what then is stopping these people from over-taking you? At what point will you draw the line? The tyranny is already happening and has been going on without end. For all intents and purposes it seems pretty clear that a passive role will never bring about this line and will just continue indefinitely as it has.

>I fail to see how this is going to "just work out".

Thoughts?

was it Sally Yates's legal opinion that the order was unlawful or did she believe the order was lawful but refused to carry it out?

And you know the masses are retarded when ppl have been bitching about "politics being the same old shit, D/R are all the same" then now some of those same people "oh fuck I like how it was, change is uncomfortable trump is a nazi ree"

Why are people boycotting Starbucks? Who cares if he hires refugees? Also
>boycotting a company as huge as Starbucks
kek

Spencer is pretty soft on the JQ.