Do You Agree, White Boi?

Racism is when the black unemployment rate is DOUBLE the national average but you give jobs to foreigners. #boycottstarbucks

twitter.com/VibeHi/status/826077167788371974

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XIlsMKu67q0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Racism is when a Black President prefer to give millions of dollar to a foreign country because he's salty instead of helping the inner cities.

SAGE

I don't have to agree or disagree, just have to sit back and watch them eat themselves. Whoever is actively engaging in trolling and manipulating social media, inciting BLM against this refuge obsessed America is probably a good vector of attack.

Yes, destroy each other
*Jewish hand rubbing intensifies*

He makes a good point. Maybe they will wake up and see the left only uses them to virtue signal. when there's more oppressed brown people they leave the blacks in the dust until the next news cycle

Get a job nigger,

>get rid of the spanish welfare leaches
>nigs stop nigging
i see no problem

these niggers call themselves "Hotep" they are a we wuz kangs group but are ok for niggers.

>Black incompetence = white racism

Yeah no, they are just dumb fucks on average

Topkek
Way to give to those fuckin Jews that run Starbucks, black man.

Sup Forums confirmed retarded

he literally has the same views as you

goddamn satan.

seems like a cool guy

Black people are lazy as fuck

NOW we're going places

it's their version of redpilled

hotep people are anti liberal/democrat party, anti welfare and pro black business

yeah they don't give a shit about whites and like Trump. Alright in my book.

It's actually really funny how niggers are becoming useful idiots.

He's not wrong.

Black people have throughout history had many jobs in foodservice and hospitality. Nothing wrong with it, honest work. This would help his community.

niggers whining again, nothing here to see boys.

But this black BLM lady says that racism is when a black has to work a 40-hour week as a preschool teacher.

youtube.com/watch?v=XIlsMKu67q0

The only way the US can reach racial equality is if no black people have to work and white people have to surrender their money and possessions to the black community.

At one point in 2014 of the 7 black CEOs in the fortune 500, 6 of them worked in food-service. Some people really do climb their way up to the top.

It's a real opportunity for their community.

>*rubs hands jewishly*

Not my fault the Niggers lose out to Pajeets or Pedros. While they work, fucking Marques is over there getting another bitch pregnant in the hood and running from his child support payments from his side bitch.

>subverting the muh starbucks refugees virtue signaling with "Muh gibs" virtue signaling

My god, Straya, you are a genius.

My girlfriend is a sbux manager. FYI Starbucks already tried a "hire troubled 'youths' campaign in 'high risk areas'” . Fell through because nogs don't take jobs. Easy to bitch though eh?

Shutup. You people are just contrarians.

Actually I do agree. Barring slavery and or genocide the only viable option left is agressively improving the lives of blacks financially.

Prosperity is the deathknell of criminal behaviour. Investing heavily in increased chances for blacks to participate in the job market will not only alleviate America's financial burden, but also make them more invested in maintaining a stable society.

None of that civil rights, blm and black power bullshit if they have a feeling of responsibility.

Diversity politics would instantly die out if Jamis'qua, sha'booboo and Ner'zhulisha participate in society.

>But this black BLM lady says that racism is when a black has to work a 40-hour week as a preschool teacher.

>>White people need to give up their homes, and Land...

All Commies Must Die!

i agree

yes i unironically agree its retarded, but i think the word racism is just a descriptor that black people use for basically every emotion at this point. so hes not really wrong

Blame minimum wage.