Hey any of you degenerate Sup Forumsacks live around Stanisluas county...

Hey any of you degenerate Sup Forumsacks live around Stanisluas county, Was watching the HWNDU stream and felt a bit lonely living on an almond farm here in Modesto, Commiefornia.

Other urls found in this thread:

splcenter.org/hate-map
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

San Jose reporting in

No.

not anymore, fucker. Shout out to Turlock.

Im in the worst part of cuklifornia and I wish I was in jew york for this. Or at least have a hwndu based around socal. This guy came from canada so theres no excuse i suppose....

Clovis represent

Sonoma county wine supremacist reporting in. Fuck Napa.

>Montenigger

the fug

San Jose

Tulare county represent!
My late grandpa lived in Clovis.

Not gonna lie, Trumpfam here. This is fucking hilarious watching CTR SHILLS crash and burn. But in all seriousness we must get this guy get the nuclear codes.

Oh shit, I'm in Tulare as well.

South San Jose over here

same, but i don't drink bc that's degenerate.

In Sacramento, praying that Emperor Trump fixes these commiefornian gun laws.

Shit is unconstitutional yo

> The women, many of whom are members of the Sistahs on the Reading Edge book club, alleges that they were repeatedly told to "quiet down," although staff said nothing to white passengers who were being just as loud, if not louder.
> tl;dr loud black women are kicked out after several warnings, sue for racial discrimination against talking in caps, get a huge settlement

Topkek meme bruh.

East Bay here, what up.

Shieet nigger I'm like a town away, drive to Modesto every day for school. Just finished watching the stream too

East Bay Aryan here.

We should have some sort of meetup somewhere. Where's the most empty desolate vacant area where we could host an event that would require protesters to drive themselves (no buses, no trains) and stand out in the sun while we're inside having a good time irl shitposting with each other?

Brentwood comes to mind. Or something near Stockton.

Wine is for homos anyway.

Wait a minute, are you the other guy from Petaluma?

oh shit which part nigga?

>Sacramento

I agree, brother.

Wanna start like a kik group Cuckolfornian brothers?

Stockton???
Around Blacks Never Relax..

I'm just trying to find somewhere far away from cities so that if people want to protest it they have to leave their comfort zone.

hence "something near stockton"

North part of Easy Bay, small town so I don't wanna say it.

wbu a/s/l??

>Pic related
JUST

Fannypack Jesus wrestles out of Oakland, so we could be his dedicated fans at his matches.

I'm in north Oakland. Sup bay niggers

I can throw a football into the delta from my backyard.

I live in a burg, on the border of a certain 'point'.

Wait a minute, what is his wrestling name? I may have actually seen him wrestle. We're talking that fake pro wrestling stuff, right?

I am white but trust me i have many black friends!!!!! im basically one of you!

Berkeley Sup Forums lel

I don't know his wrastlin name sadly.

Richmond

Just a quick side question to cali bros.

does LA infest peoples mind or something. I have two sisters living in there and they went from good common sense girls from Finland to ultra-liberal "trump this, trump that, end of the world" shit. I can't convince them to actually calm down and find the truth

My father is agrees with me, but cant get through them either

Shit I dated a niggaboo from dere, the fucking delta is polluted as shit, and the town is like 90% homeless and philipinos
Nigga get in here.

I'll just post this kik guys.

Wew lad. Can you even get lunch there without some hippie asking for a bite?

Formerly of Turlock. Just outside of Sacramento in Elk Grove now.

Got a nice red-pilled family, a new sister in law with ex-SWAT officers for parents, and a girlfriend who has been very receptive to my own red pills.

Other than being out of work, life's been pretty cozy.

Living in urban centers of California tends to bend the mind. Not sure why beyond liberal culture does it work so well. The phenomenon is absolutely real.

They just started some pro wrestling thing here and I know some of them are from Oakland. He looked super familiar when I saw him on the stream. I thought it might just be a Jesus thing though.

Wood colony, on the outskirts of Modesto is a nice little agricultural town.

How many activators do you need to power your farm?

I'll get a kik just for this I guess.

I think we should have a beach party or something once it warms up again.

Yeah sometimes if you eat indoors

Sacramento reporting in

Or a bleach party.

Don't live there anymore but Placer County is Sup Forums territory.

Any dirty 530 here?

so we all meet up at the Walmart in Martinez?

Yeah, it's just so silly. never ever had our family to deal with autistic screeching but now we are just baffled and confused.

gotta keep trying though.

No, that's degenerate. I'm in unincorporated outskirt of Sonoma. I _never_ goto petaluma. Sonoma, Cotati or Santa Rosa mostly in that order. I work in SF though, so i get the shit end of the stick too. Blessed commute once you get to the raceway though.

>pic related
Proofs -- my wife driving me to cotati one day to get my bike from service at Sonoma Co. HD.

SOCOHD is so good, when we lived in SF and Marin (after we moved to the area) i took it all the way there for service. Best joint I ever smoked in ca was with the cc rider towing guy from SF -> Cotati and back. That dude had some stories about thailand brother. Honestly, one main reason we moved out here was to be near a good shop. Between them and Penngrove MC who could pass up Sonoma? We went to a july 4th celebration and it was so beautiful I almost cried. Bought the place not long after.

Leafbro motivated me to head over there for this little thing, even if it is shit now thanks to the filter and barriers.

Are you guys starting some chat?

He actuallly wrestles? Thought he was just a fan

I'm just south of Berkeley. I live in the Rockridge neighborhood, which is a great place.

Lel. I moved out here for the tech. Not a bay native.... thankfully

Yee nigga get in

I spent 4 years in Sac and hated the place, it was like having all of the downsides of CA without any of the upsides.

I agree about the gun laws though, this state is retarded.

yeah get a kik

Kinda shocked anons beside me live in the east bay.

Yeah alright thanks for the invite

kek Petaluma is more degenerate than SR? I fucking hate SR. West Sonoma County is is superior though.

so we're all gonna meet up at the Martinez Marina on Feb. 18th at 3pm? what? who said that?

lets do it that would be funny.
Code phrase: Hows it goin Goyims?

im right here friend

Check this shit out

splcenter.org/hate-map

We don't have to go to the battle they wanna bring the battle to us :)

I doubt there would be much protesting in the north bay.

I mean we should probably get organized first then worry about that second. But I'm digging it

throw a Kek party in the woods?

I'm so fucking down.

does anybody not have a facebook?

we could make a closed group for "Kekifornia" to organize better

(You) now that's some good thinking.

Sorry I'm way down in Temecula.

Yes, just north of.

I kinda hate Rockridge, not sure how you can stand the smugness and boutiques.

(You must be loaded though, I'm jealous)

Any Berkeley students on here?

Fuck yeah. Innawoods is my favorite place to kek.

Alright just made an account I think I added you. Username:hapamasterrace

Eh, the shops and restaurants are nice.

Fremont,CA reporting in, moving to Michigan In a week or two. Most are fucked up here, white people moving out day by day making colonies east and more east lmao. They gotta move out sometime or go into Nevada. You will see CalExit resistance once they start to try and propagate farm masters and winemakers, the ones who own the land. It wont work under any circumstance. Let's be honest for a second, some CEO doesn't mean anything, he is controlled by the BOD like any other company, this company no matter how left or right leaning does not want to lose profits so Cal-Exit is out of the option and don't think any other states are going to suddenly follow us into the darkness.Later nerds.

wait so you're saying Calexit isn't happening?

Can't post FB link, cuz Sup Forums n shieet but here dis

sent a request

I already Calexited to Arizona.

Stay strong, stay safe my Norcal user bros.

I knew it. You're just another gay trying to get some pol cock. EVERY TIME

Damn. you got me. next time

Yeah some good food. Any you probably don't have to worry about crime.

My housemate had his car stolen twice on our street. Two vehicle break-ins in two days last week. A woman was mugged in front of our house about a month ago in broad daylight. My girlfriend was mugged while biking home (at least she caught the guy by tracking the phone he stole).

This is in a decent part of Berkeley, near downtown.Yeah, Rockridge sounds pretty good actually

Going to bed now. If anyone else sends a request I'll add them in the morning. Peace out faggots.

Petaluma here going to fucking war with my fucking beaner neighbors, they must be thousands of dollars in the hole with parking tickets they will never pay

Let me guess, family of 14?

Napa valley bitch!! Fuck Slownoma County

Don't make me summon another earthquake.

t. Clo Klux Klan

Yep and slowly the banks kick them out and single white families move in and fix up the place, more and more American flags are erected as the brown is extinguished, I'll be honest thinking of getting the fuck out of here if another Dem ever gets elected in.

Didn't know there were other Sup Forumsacks from Sac.
Figured everyone able to leave would.

We must make Sonoma county Jefferson.

Yeah I live there.

I don't think they will want us, once the 101 and Smart Train are in this place might turn into the new silicon valley

I would leave California in general, but own farm land here which has been in the family for awhile. Don't want to sell or let it go to ruin.

nice try

I moved away for a few years and came back. Where did all the blacks come from? They used to be rare.

that's cool, how many acres do you have?

That was supposed to go to

Moved out here from Georgia, Believe me you ain't seen niggers son

Yes.