Kek

Kek
thump.vice.com/en_us/article/trumpwave-fashwave-far-right-appropriation-vaporwave-synthwave

Other urls found in this thread:

thump.vice.com/en_us/article/edm-doesnt-have-a-women-problem-it-has-a-straight-white-guy-problem
youtube.com/watch?v=x1FW36keZJw
youtu.be/yZNtYmdZ-4c
youtube.com/watch?v=VXa9tXcMhXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PUIPOKOGIOA
youtube.com/watch?v=FU6ZwGGkupQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZJRUDaw8DJE
youtube.com/watch?v=cU8HrO7XuiE
youtube.com/watch?v=ECkDIZJmXt0
youtube.com/watch?v=dkqoFrfeJDs
youtube.com/watch?v=vZrF8kpGj8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=6boLnLYmwk4
youtube.com/watch?v=bE-DEt85uVU
youtube.com/user/mishapanfilov/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=TZYZBF02Jco
youtube.com/watch?v=C6pTFb4PV-s
youtube.com/watch?v=PFomKeY0Vis
youtube.com/watch?v=0J4md--u8EQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pretty sure lugenpresse just comes here and starts a trend so they can write about it later.

>tfw you become the most powerful being on the planet and you hijack an entire music genre

>appropriation is bad
give us back the rainbow faggots

They've been pushing this narrative for years but no-one gives a shit.It's all about how good the tunes are and how good the DJ is.

thump.vice.com/en_us/article/edm-doesnt-have-a-women-problem-it-has-a-straight-white-guy-problem

Straight white men invented electronic music

We are living in the best time line lads. This is all so fucking bizzare and hilarious

>Vaporwave is now Far-Right

thanks, (((Vice)))
get fucked reddit

Pure autism.
And they wonder why people have lost all their respect to their autistic liberal views.

I-I don't understand.

If the music is good, why would anyone care?

I don't even know what my favorite artists look like because I don't really care. Or they choose to go under a handle and not reveal any pictures of themselves.

I don't know anyone that would turn down a really good album because it was made by a woman.

What the fuck does gender/race have to do with music at all? It's all about the quality of the result you put out.

guess im going to listen to some trumpwave now.

youtube.com/watch?v=x1FW36keZJw

youtu.be/yZNtYmdZ-4c
Get your dance on.

Heres some OC. Thoughts?

This. And since we invented electronic music, we can take it in whatever direction we want to take it.

>Sythhwave comment section on YT has many people with pepe as an avatar
>WTF nazi music

top zozzle

Little too wordy, but the graphics are 10/10

>Appropriating music

>fashwave

If we make a song how do we appropriate it ?

Leave our fucking music the fuck ALONE,Donald Dumbfuckers.

It's bad enough you come after our Muslim friends.

It's bad enough you remind women constantly you don't give two shits about them.

It's bad a fucking nuff you screech all day about foreigners, then turn around and suck off an illegitimate Russian Pussygrabber President.

Just let us have our music. Please.

Cultural appropriation fucking KILLS people.

Straight white men invented everything, user.

The vicious, hateful, misogynistic, xenophobic, islamophobic, transphobic, anti-Black, ableist people in the Trump administration have moved quickly to attack all of our communities, exactly as they said they would.

Aesthetic.

Because youre A FUCKING WHITE MALE

trumpwave is our culture, stop stealing it

1. Assume white people have no culture.
2. Thus, it logically follows that EVERYTHING cultural white people make is appropriated.

Da Vinci was an homosexual white man though.

>why do they care?
Because they are ideological totalitarians. What's the root word? TOTAL.

You can't have ANYTHING apolitical in Leftyworld - they want total control over you. That's why they will come seek you out in your niche hobby and ruin it.

kys

Daily reminder that nazi germany was a pionier in the field of electronic music.

proofs

youtube.com/watch?v=VXa9tXcMhXQ

Ok then stop ATTEMPTING to stealing my shit and Ill stop destroying yours.

youtube.com/watch?v=PUIPOKOGIOA

>cultural appropriation kills people

If only that was true. Nobody is forcing you to listen to anything other than the faggoty tunes you already cling to as a personality surrogate.
Let creativity and freedom of expression be, you control freak cunt. You cannot tame the zeitgeist with impotent squealing.

Would be better without words, as template, maybe just TRUMPWAVE. Otherwise 10/10 AESTHETIC.

it was actually the kurzwelian jew

I wouldn't call 1970s germany Nazi

>If the music is good, why would anyone care?
In fairness, if the most prominent lyrics in your song are JOIN THE CYBER NAZI DIVISION, there's going to be a limited audience.

nigga all niggas be listening to is electric jungle beats and some dread headded nigga saying AY in the background over and over again

We need more like this
youtube.com/watch?v=FU6ZwGGkupQ

Where is the remix on Was wollen wir trinken?

Steal*
>sorry that came out like pic related.

>then turn around and suck off an illegitimate Russian

Assange literally stated that Russia didn't have the type of involvement in the election that the DNC and media were trying to spin. He said it was no state party.

Do you just choose to ignore a source like Wikileaks with its proven faultless track record because your fee fees are hurt and it doesn't fit neatly into your narrative?

I don't hate women. I don't hate Muslims. I think Trump will be a good economic reformer. I think America seriously needs to put some pragmatic checks in place with immigration and civil management right now if it wants to weather these times. I am glad that he is doing this.

There are Trump supporters out there that aren't any of the things you try to paint them as with your giant confirmation bias brush.

>Just let us have our music. Please.

Pic fuckin related. Get rekt and stay rekt.

>I wouldn't call 1970s germany Nazi

o rly

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJRUDaw8DJE

I, too, want the rainbow back. It's the ultimate insult that Gods promise to never cleanse the world of degeneracy is now THE symbol of degeneracy.

Wasn't Vaporwave the music that was around months ago with covers in Japanese? They were banned from Youtube or Soundcloud right? Are they just finding out about this now?

>loss
I see what you did there

yes

youtube.com/watch?v=cU8HrO7XuiE

is there any actual music or do you idiots just make album covers all day?

>Vice
Holy shit they just keep writing about us they probably lurk more than most of us at this point
Great journalism there. Paying some interns to lurk on a mongolian basket weaving forum all day long for some click bait articles

i just now realized this

Can't really post any links (i'm on mobile) but they experimented with electronica as the "mechanic music" prophecised by futurists. Then that chicken-fucker himmler showed up and ruined everything.

>Paying
>Interns
Not really up with this capitalism stuff are ya mate?

youtube.com/watch?v=ECkDIZJmXt0

Soviet electro wasn't bad either
youtube.com/watch?v=dkqoFrfeJDs

>so fiele alte kameraden hier
my sides

culture is appropriation
appropriation is culture

>I don't even know what my favorite artists look like because I don't really care.
This. I'm pretty sure my favorite Artist is a tranny, but i don't care, his music is great.

Who are they?

Also guys keep posting moar A E S T H E T I C S.

youtube.com/watch?v=vZrF8kpGj8Y

Thanks

I knew i heard this before.
youtube.com/watch?v=6boLnLYmwk4

>mfw culturally appropriating meme genres to push my fascist agenda

Shadilay brother

Sup Forums is cucky as hell but they did make a music chart for us that I thought was pretty cool.

I really, really, like this music user, can I save it?

>using out of context youtube vid as proof of ridiculous claim

Yes, really.

Do they report on every fucking fart we make?

it's hard to breed it out of you if you did it for 10 years.

youtube.com/watch?v=bE-DEt85uVU

Months? That pseudoart shit has been around like a couple, maybe three years already.

>appropriating
>electronic
>music

christ

Go ahead mate
There is tons of it on youtube too so you can go and explore if oyu wish, maybe you will find some pearls
youtube.com/user/mishapanfilov/videos

*BRAAAAAAAAAP*

Specifically vaporwave, no less! I wonder if they even know a lot of that shit is literally just slowing down someone else's song...

Didn't realize the BLACKED album there, did you?

How do you know if its any good?

>appropriating electronic music
lol right wing / fascist sentiments and aesthetics have been a part of various electronic scenes for decades: noise, martial, neo-classical, death industrial, power electronics, etc. get fucked.

This

My binary is not a costume.

How can one musical style/genre claim to be a certain political opinion. It's like the writer of this article said 'electronic music is only for my kind of people that support MY views' except people of all opinions are free to make and enjoy music they like.

>implying power electronics and noise haven't been around since the 80s

hurrrrrrrrrr

Took them long enough

>fash-punks not dead
youtube.com/watch?v=TZYZBF02Jco

here's some oc. made it for phones.

I just listened to Galactic Lebensraum for the first time.

This is magical.

wrong. not digital computers
Alan Turring was gay

>what's my race again
youtube.com/watch?v=C6pTFb4PV-s

>Appropriating

This
Even if I do know what my favorite artists look like, I don't fucking care because I care about the music not the personality

"Appropriating"

They act as if anyone with right wing political ideologies cannot create anything.

I think right wing people are pretty good at creating shit, especially aesthetically appealing shit.

>mr.rightside
youtube.com/watch?v=PFomKeY0Vis

Yep right wing elements have been around in electronic music for decades (ex: Death in June) so the liberal media can go fuck themselves

I bet they'd like to appropriate my dick up their ass but I'm not into thirsty faggots.

the left stopped producing good music and art about 3 years ago and has ceased to be relevant to culture in general

SJWism has a way of destroying art and creativity and replacing it all through stagnation

>hey white brother
youtube.com/watch?v=0J4md--u8EQ

posting my OC from the last fashwave thread I was in because I've been too lazy to make more

lol wat?

Fucking electronic nazis

Yeah, so? What's the point? I listen to prog rock all the fucking time and I bet my left nut 90% of the musicians I love would disagree completely with my political views, I don't give a fuck.

I still love the movies taxi driver, deer hunter and Cape fear, because they're great fucking movies and Robert deniros being a total cuck In current year isn't going to ruin them for me.