These faggots are actually trying to organize it

These faggots are actually trying to organize it

archive.is/SlZJj

I welcome this. It only alienates the radical left further and turns everyone into their enemies. Maybe it works in Europe, but people here aren't sympathetic with that shit when they're stuck in traffic.

fuck off CREW nigger.

I fucked a Hillary supporter last night. Her husband was working the closing shift at Starbucks. Met her off tinder. Used a condom but it broke a little but I didn't realize until after I came in her. I didn't say anything though and she didn't notice because she said she gets pretty messy sometimes from rough sex.

strike from what? these protesters dont have jobs

Please. PLEASE. For the love of God let the liberals try to organize and implement a general strike. Within 36 hrs normies will realize that the world still functions without them and then the final solution can commence with no complaints.

This is what you get for voting drumf

>this meme won't die

Seriously what did you guys think would happen? We showed the whole fucking establishment that we don't give two fucks about them, we won't be controlled we do what the fuck we want, and the establishment is a fucking joke. These are the last attempts of a dying animal. Have you noticed how they are pulling every single tactic they've used before? Celebrities, fake news, Protest, Condemnation. George Soros is poured a billion dollars into Hiliarys campaign and she lost. What you think he's going to take that lying down? you think he's going to be like "oh jeez i guess i lost haha, guess i was wrong teehee"

This is the real battle gents, this is where the real shit starts, The happening we asked for, kek has delivered us the things in which we asked.

Everything from this point forward is going to be this way. Hope you guys are ready

I'm willing to watch the first nigger strike,and hippie strike,no mugging and no smug looks?Not gonna lie you sound like a fag

looks like you've got 20/20/20 vision

Looks like jobs are coming back to AMERICANS.

Do it faggots!

The left is just shitting their pants. Besides, they're all unemployed and have nothing better to do with their time. And the ones that do work, are about to be laid off and replaced by 10k refugees according to their boss at Starbucks.

Those numbers!

Please keep up this autistic screeching, liberals.

Just filter their ID.

We all know this will collapse in the hellish nightmare of leftist identity politics, and devolve into a protest of shutting down highways and interstates.

And it will only be a matter of time before the left uses their last remaining piece on the board, violence, and some white child of a Trump supporters dies by an illegal alien marching with black lives matter waving an ISIS flag live on national T.V. and then the right will just go fucking ape shit and start massacring the leftists openly in the streets.

Prepare for what is coming.
Prepare, prepare, prepare.

I want you to stay safe.

Check your rifles, handguns and shotguns. Do an ammo count. Do a gear check.

Be ready! Once it begins it will spread fast on social media.

You will survive this if you remain vigilant.

this would actually be great

Nothing solidifies power like protecting the majority from chaos and lawlessness

They have jobs?

Oh no!
>Students strike
>It's not effective

What will they protest ?
Making a strike for non economic reason never works, if anything Trump has the blue collar vote and I don't see why his support would weaken now.

Also these things always come from the bottom and then are recuperated by the top, otherwise it never takes momentum.

Do they have jobs to strike from?
Can I scab one of their jobs while they're out being impotent?

>the guardian

literally foreign interference

The mainstream media needs to be tried for sedition.

Their false reporting has created an insurrection of violent brainwashed drones.

>libs go on strike in their own cities
>inconvenience other libs

They will be dealt with in due time, my friend.

This would be the best thing ever. They go on strike, so america temporarily loses students, celebrities, artists, gender 'professionals', and all the other pointless crap that doesn't actually mean anything. Millions strike but the impact on the economy is minimal. They suddenly realise they only matter to each other, commit sudoku.

>Liberals that are middle or lower class all strike
>lose jobs to the brown people that will eat shit for 1-2 less a hour

>Liberals that don't have jobs sit around and cry more being useless

>only liberal areas will be effected by this and they will give up like the women's march did when they don't have people working the Starbucks and apple stores

HOW CAN WE STOP THIS NATIONAL UPSET!

Bring it on.

Can a national strike be realistically organized in such a huge country like USA? People failed to do this in France and in UK in recent times.

How can they successfully organize it in a country of 320 million people?

Or do they consider only NYC, LA, Chicago, SanFran, Portland, Seattle, and DC make the USA?

Don't you know!

Only the people that voted hilldog are the true Americans!

Trump voters are all savage white men that will rape our jobs and put up more walls so that sad brown people can't get in :(

>strike
>in uni or unemployed

kek

>Wait for strike
>Go apply for that job/position you always wanted
>???
>Profit

There's gotta be a good place to send people to sign up for this that's way off their expected path. Like can we have them all be directed to grocery stores so they end up bolstering local economies and spending their money the aren't making?

>job you've always wanted

Starbucks and Walmart are not dream jobs

>Or do they consider only NYC, LA, Chicago, SanFran, Portland, Seattle, and DC make the USA?
This

The cities will suffer in a strike. Suburbia too, but to a lesser extent.

Can we encourage all metro systems and unions and teachers to strike? It would be hugely entertaining.

>Hope you guys are ready
Vets of 1 Meme War are ready.
HU HA!

It's already been done before, and guess what? Just more Cali/ Seattle crap. The rest of the nation won't be effected (plus serious commuters are not on rails and buses). No heads of anything important will be stopped, unless the city is already so poor they're all on the public transit and those places already are tired of these riots and are bound to start wither fighting back or not paying attention to it overall.

>fucking a liberal feminazi
>cum inside a liberal pussy

You´re a disgusting subhuman. Congrats.

What those faggots will do for a day off, I swear.

>b-bosth gonna strike against trump
>p-pay for the whole day or else you are filthy trump supporter

Way to pick the man's pocket.

KEK SPEAKS

Any word on the BLM supporter in Seattle openly saying "we have to start killing people"? I think we're headed for a world of shit.