What will Trump do with the nuclear codes?

What will Trump do with the nuclear codes?

What do you know about those nuclear codes?

Nuke Canada, hopefully

hold them over everyone's head while he rubs his enormous balls in the faces of several world leaders

Give it to Barron

Not gonna lie, former nuclear code here. This is fucking hilarious.

probably nothing

can you give me a quick rundown on nuclear codes?

crash and burn

you former pajeets of America will be nuked

You promise?

DAY
OF
THE
FUCKING
RAKE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I second this.

Can't wait. Anyone wanna cuddle with me and avoid the nuclear fallout in my bed? ;)

Not gonna lie, former Kasich voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Yes~
what
is
dick
size?

he's probably gonna nuke some middle eastern country because he was serious when he said those things on the campaign trail. hopefully he's actually close with putin and will avoid ww3 with the russians, but what about the chinese?

Nuclear bombs in the Middle East please. Start with Iran for doing missile tests. Teach them a lesson.

Chinks?

Nothing. But Obama better learn to keep his mouth shut, otherwise the "terrorists" might drone him while his Secret Service protection pulls back due to a "miscommunication".

I third this

hello alphabet agency's.

Fourthed

5thed

iran will nuke saudi arabia, not israel and not the US.

let the Shia's genocide the Sunni's.

I give him 5/10. I'd fuck him if I were drunk.

I unironically believe nuking Mecca is a real possibility.

We are a gnats ass away from a true blue crusade. Western nations vs Islam itself. Total war

Deliver the final blow to Islam

Serves them right for 9/11. They deserve it. Dopey Saudi price annihilated.

It's not much of a fight retard. We'd rape them so hard. It's not even close.

King Nigger is too busy huddled in the corner rocking back and forth, saying "muh legacy, muh legacy" over and over

Those are Barrons codes now. Sporticus is fucked.

1-1 A. 1-1 A-2B 1 B-2B-3.

Yo I live in California and I am certain he will turn LA and SF into Hiroshima and Nagasaki respectively if we pass that #Calexit bullshit.

knowing americans, it'll be a friendly fire accident an alaska will be no more.

Hope fully use them on Canada

in your opinion senpai, would that be warranted and just?

NUCLEAR WEAPONS DON'T EXIST!

Seceding from the US would be grounds for war but I'm not qualified to comment on the use of nukes. My feeling is no.

He hasn't nuked the Middle East, Mexico, nor Canada on day one, so the answer is no. He's just another libshit.

Seceding would be a personal slight against Trump. I wouldn't put it past him to lash out as a purely emotional response. The one degree of plausible deniability of us provoking a declaration of war is probably all he would need to feel perfectly justified. Plus the only property he owns here is one golf course (I checked recently when looking for a window to smash) I'm sure he could part with that.

what are the constitutional, federal, and societal consequences of actually attempting to suceed?
how would the other arms of government react, ignoring the executive?

Kek. If it means buttons are being pushed.

Man I have no idea how it would work. I don't think anyone does. It's a really poorly thought out plan.

i think it's section three of the 14th ammendment.
interesting read

Goodluck and goodbye rest of the world
Australia might live on if the emus haven't fucking killed us off in the next 20 years.

nuke the moon and reclaim it for humans

>What will Trump do with the nuclear codes?

Nothing, thankfully. Unlike the psychotic pro-WWIII candidate Hillary.

1861 would come again.

take back California if they go rogue.