Serious question. How does one go about being a CTR shill? I'm a little broke right now and I could use the cash...

Serious question. How does one go about being a CTR shill? I'm a little broke right now and I could use the cash. Getting paid to post liberal bs on /pol doesn't sound half bad.

Other urls found in this thread:

correctrecord.org
forums.sherdog.com/threads/masvidal-supports-trump.3460207/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What does CTR mean?

Correct The Record - It's a paid online shit posting center

I hate to suggest this, but you should try JIDF.
I'm sure they'll hire you if you can prove you've browsed here extensively and know how to debate.
If that fails, ask around the Canadian government, I heard they even hire people overseas and give them Canadian proxies to shitpost.
I think they'll hire you because it's far better to hire someone in the know than a total newbie or something.

correctrecord.org

Here you go rusky

Yeah me too I have a really fucking good resume and I know all the best places to shill

It's Jew Crew now or JC

Whats the pay like anyways?

Join antifa. Soros pays way better. I currently earn 280€ monthly. Although foreign sites like 4chin are excluded. Don't know what s the deal in canada though.

Their website doesn't have a place to apply

I think they had IRC, but I forgot what It was, saw it posted here back in 13

Bump for interest

Brock and Company just received $40 Million in funds to achieve their new goals.
THE MONEY COMES FROM THE CLINTON FOUNDATION.
Sorry for the all caps but this needs to be said.
Hillary Clinton has always held Brock's leash, and in turn Soros has always had her on a leash.
Clinton is furious about losing the election. She wants revenge. She will spend the next 8 years trying to undermine and destroy the Trump presidency.
She has already conducted a series of attacks on Trump since losing the presidency.
The first attack came through her support of the fraudulent recount campaign. Stein & Company were acting as a proxy for the Clinton Camp.
The second attack came when she and her supporters organized a campaign of threats and harassment against Electoral College voters.
The third attack came when she spoke in support of the global Women's March. The march was intended to overshadow the Trump inauguration and to delegitimize his presidency.
Her most recent attack came when she spoke against Trump's new immigration policies.
Clinton sees herself as the "rightful ruler in exile." She has a huge war chest, an army of trolls, unlimited free time and a massive lust for blood thirsty revenge.
The best way to defeat ShareBlue and the new CTR is to PUSH FOR THE PROSECUTION of Hillary Clinton.
For those of you who don't think it will happen, THINK AGAIN. Just watch Trump's recent interview with Sean Hannity. Although he won't say her name, he's clearly referring to Clinton, and he definitely has a plan.
Please Anons, TWEET AT TRUMP. Tell him to LOCK HER UP. REMIND HIM OF HIS PROMISE
We can make the indictment happen. God speed dear brothers!

>Clinton is furious about losing the election. She wants revenge. She will spend the next 8 years trying to undermine and destroy the Trump presidency.

Hey can a shill hook me up with a link i have some really good experience with these alt right fags

>Hey can a shill hook me up with a link i have some really good experience with these alt right fags

Here you go

forums.sherdog.com/threads/masvidal-supports-trump.3460207/

REMEMBER KIDS:
TRUMP IS PUTIN'S SOCK PUPPET!

Lolol

Paid to politically post
Call the president I have an idea

Shit old cancer.

Trump is a zionist goldman puppet, period.

Can I join the /crew/ and get paid already?
I've been shitposting for 6 years now.

>post on Sup Forums
Yeah good luck with that, the CTR will not pay you for that. They expect results. You will have to post amongst normal people on popular web forums.

The Rake will guide you fellow leaf friend ;^)

Many shekels await you, trust me.