I'm so worried he's going to get impeached

I'm so worried he's going to get impeached.

Is he? And how swift? :(

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T_PZvjJCvQE&spfreload=10
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A president can't get impeached for winning all the time, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=T_PZvjJCvQE&spfreload=10

You will lose CTR. The whole country will rise above you. It is prosperity and a future for us. It is the trash heaps and ashes for you.

One of the things that got Nixon was him firing an AG who refused to follow unlawful orders. Granted he fired two of them before the third bent over and took it but anyway, "Jail to the Chief"

What did he do that was illegal while in office?

POO POO PEE PEE
POO POO PEE PEE

Tell you kike masters Sup Forums sends our regards and we're coming for them.

No, that is not what 'got' nixon at all you retarded fuck.

nothing

just sage ctr threads

Not gonna happen. Even if MSM, Shills and false info are going to paint like it would be any moment about time.

Why are new conservative such pussies! Why dont you sit there and remain worried while the real men keep winning for you, bitch!

He won't get impeached. Censured at most.

Unless they find out he did something illegal.

Yeah he didn't appoint this AG and what he's doing is legal albeit triggering to libcucks.

Sessions is the real AG but his appointment is being blocked, trump just took out the trash before he gets there officially. This new appointe is just temporary until The liberals stop blocking sessions.

Is it really shocking to anyone outside nova CTR that an liberal Obama globalist would disagree with trump? This might of been her last action in office anyhow so why not do what everyone else is doing and virtue signal while pretending you have some power still.

Le Bernie sanders does this too except he's even more cucked and has to use social media and not fake news.

>1 pump chump

Fuck off CTR/American Bridge/CREW whatever

Saged.

Not gonna lie, former Nixon voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

thanks doc

thanks doc

thanks doc

I know I can google but I want the TLDR version, how does the president get impeached?

At this rate he's headed for a third term.

Thank you based doc