ITT: Presidents you regret voting for

ITT: Presidents you regret voting for
I'll start with the obvious

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Totally agreed. He said we'd be tired of winning but all he's done is cut TPP off, Ban a handful of muslim immigrants, choose a supreme court nominee, and start a planning comittee for the wall. I mean, when's he actually going to DO something?

We're a nation of immigrants, and diversity is our strength. I was hoping he'd do something to affirm these undeniable truths about America.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

this traitorous fuck

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

sage CTR thread.

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people.

I regret voting for McCain

Never voted for a Dem in my life but I'm glad that fucker didn't win

McCain is the fucking worst

Shill post
also a shill post
Shill post
Copy pasted
copy pasted

Why are we being raided by low grade bank clarks? Your manufactured consent doesn't work here.

The vicious, hateful, misogynistic, xenophobic, islamophobic, transphobic, anti-Black, ableist people in the Trump administration have moved quickly to attack all of our communities, exactly as they said they would.

Fuck off mohammed hopefully another shooter will clear the rest of you fucks out

I have all you faggots beat.

CTR THREAD DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD
>CTR THREAD DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD

whats ctr? I am from Sup Forums you newfag!

Wow, you guys just blend right in.

CTR/CREW Shill detected.

David Brock sucks cock.

Sage

This

I was so excited to cast my vote ever since he took that historic ride down the escalator. But after this most recent controversy I feel my vote weighing heavy on my conscience. I guess I was so blinded by fake news that I never really appreciated #Her the way I should have.

Lincoln

Now I don't have anyone to pick my cotton and I can't afford food.

I regret voting SNP in 2015

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

He's doing what he said he'd do. Yes, DOING. Already.

Now KYS, shills.

SAGE
A
G
E

I don't know what I was thinking electing this guy

Seems like the shilling increased after his inauguration. Are they still paying you?

A vote for Hillary was a vote for peace and I messed it up. I'll regret it for the rest of my life but I'm trying to make up for it by taking part in the resistance.

Say NO to fascism!

Donald Trump looks like a low quality JPEG of a plate of lasagna.

>trump voter
>russian flag
are you the one that hacked the elections?

Here's a better one, mate

Donald Trump looks like Mucinex commercial directed by David Lynch.

I voted for Obama in 2008. I regret it. It turned the left into a bunch of insufferable twats. So, I skipped voting in 2012, and voted Trump in 2016. Goddamn am I walking around with a 24/7 erection now. Liberals BTFO every couple of hours now. It'll be by the minute within the next week or two.

I would watch a 3 hour long Mucinex commercial directed by David Lynch and starring Donald Trump.

Stop posting this in every thread shill

Mods are actually banning people for posting this. I agree, it's hilarious but watch out. Keep at it though. It completely outs the CTR shills.