Brit/pol/ - Londinium Edition

>Leftists in Britain cry about President Zlumpf
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/donald-trump-travel-ban-march-london-downing-street-edinburgh-glasgow-oxford-manchester-leeds-a7554271.html

>May satisfies her pro-EU MPs with promises of a watered-down Brexit, paving the way for an easy A50 trigger
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jan/30/brexit-bill-to-pass-without-amendment-as-tory-rebels-back-off

>ARE NUTT: "Trump's immigration measures are arbitrary"
express.co.uk/news/world/760707/Paul-Nuttall-Ukip-Donald-Trump-extreme-immigration-measures-look-arbitrary

>Now Labour is the party divided by the EU
politics.co.uk/comment-analysis/2017/01/30/the-labour-split-on-article-50-was-on-full-display-over-the

>"I used to sneer at Lib Dems, now I've joined them" - Can the Milkman be stopped?
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jan/29/why-i-joined-the-liberal-democrats-prisons-madonna

>Prince Charles urges to tackle Trump over climate change
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jan/29/prince-charles-climate-change-trump-visit-britain

>Blairite backbenchers try to force a referendum on the Single Market
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-labour-mps-force-vote-single-market-parliament-article-50-theresa-may-wes-streeting-chuka-a7553091.html

>Tory MP apologises for woofing at Paki SNP MP
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38801422

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_London#Ethnicity
nomisweb.co.uk/census/2011/QS201EW/view/2013265927?cols=measures
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/178844
huffingtonpost.com/tobias-stone/history-tells-us-what-will-brexit-trump_b_11179774.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Dh-9NNyBipk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No brown people. No pikey's. No brown pikey's.

OOGA BOOGA ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Are you a Zulu?

WHY DOES BRITISH POLITICS MOVE SO FUCKING SLOWLY

WE VOTED OUT IN FUCKING JUNE AND SHE'S STILL REFUSING TO PISS ON THE FIRE

What's Brit/pol/'s opinion on Trump's 90-Day Freeze on Foreign Nationals Entry from the 7 Countries Identified by Congress and the Obama Administration as Posing a National Security Risk and a 120-Day Freeze of Refugee Admissions whilst Standards for Both are Reviewed and Updated to Better Prevent Criminal Infiltration

aka Muslim Ban

We're relatively sane, quiet and ever so bore inducingly composed, a far cry from the entertaining school disco that is the politics of the United States. I'm having a rather pleasant time spectating the colonies, I'm still impressed that Trump even won in the first place, good for them. It would be just lovely if something could get done for once over here too.

Perhaps something will happen when we trigger article 50.

I went on holiday to bongland last year
Kent region countryside was really nice and comfy but jesus christ london in bad,it's unironically worse than brussels
Do you bongs think london is salvageable after the uncucking?

What happened to this jovial-looking young lad?

Not without a British Trump high on crack who will starve them out.

Anyone else fucking fed up of seeing this hipster nu-male twat Iain (what a fucking ridiculous way to spell Ian) and his 'proper croque monsieur' every time they go shopping in Tesco?

I don't know what to think of it. I myself have never been to London.

Would you say its as bad as its made out to be? I was always under the impression the state in which London is in is somewhat blown out of proportion. It remains a considerably whiter place than your average American city at least. Naturally, having not visited I could be quite wrong.

more like "you proper cock, monsieur" amirite?

You know what lads, let's fuck off Brexit and adopt the Euro instead.

Then, when we really HAVE run our country into the ground, maybe, MAYBE, we might be able to fucking start again.

Fuck every single MP for not honouring the wishes its constituents. We don't want to be in the Single Market you fucking cunts. The UK isn't a big exporter, the majority of our economy is in finance and service.

Is anyone else just fucking furious with the state of this country? We have literally unlimited potential and yet our leaders are selfish inept career politicians determined to fuck over the country and it's men if they think they might get a couple more years scrounging off the taxpayer. Seriously, how the fuck are you any better than the niggers and muzzy cunts you keep claiming you want to stop from coming into this country?

>It remains a considerably whiter place than your average American city at least

It really, really, doesn't. I think there are some areas (Westminster, for example) where the majority of inhabitants are white but Whites are not the majority throughout the city.

>Whites are not the majority throughout the city.
Yes they are

>Would you say its as bad as its made out to be?
It's not Sup Forumsmeme tier bad, of course but i would not be surprised if london only is 60% white
I stayed in a cheaper area so that might have affected it

It's not my fault you've read so much uninformed Yank propaganda on this site that you're incapable of reading readily available census data

Nah, they're not

Ah okay I suppose Durham is run by idiots then
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_London#Ethnicity
nomisweb.co.uk/census/2011/QS201EW/view/2013265927?cols=measures

It's good that we take the opinions of Yanks that have never set foot in this country so seriously

>ResignMay is trending because she knew about the Muslim ban but didn't say anything

Of course she knew, everyone knew, he said he was going to go it from the start

Depends where you go and ultimately, what you can afford. If you go to the expensive and touristy areas it really is lovely. Everywhere else... not so much.

>2011 Census
>Whites make up 44.89% of the population of London
>Still claims Whites are the majority
play me your shiggeridoo

Yup, and the sainsbury's "#fooddancing" thing is unbelievably annoying.

>White: Total 5,333,580 79,80% 5,103,203 71.15% 4,887,435 59.79%
It's no wonder you fall for Yank propaganda so easily when you're illiterate

We left you a marvelous city. Look what you've done to it.

Nice arse.

One of you is counting White, and the other White British

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know Baltic "Whites" and Gypsy "Whites" and Eastern European "Whites" quite embodied what it means to be a proper White person.

>All these are going to be booing and hissing him when he gets here
>this is going to be hell

It's a good thing that we have access to the country of birth of London residences otherwise you'd have easily been able to deceive people with that unsubstantiated claim

>Do you bongs think london is salvageable after the uncucking?
Nope. Everything inside the M25 needs to be walled off; nothing goes in absolutely nothing comes out.

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/178844

7k an hour lads

Good jahb

the state of this country

I live in Twickenham (something like 70% white). It's not all bad.

Surbiton is nice

If that happens I will kick off, I'm half way through getting a visa for my wife and it's cost so much time and money and if those cunts get in free then I will honestly go fucking postal

Keep in mind that I think anywhere with more brickwork, concrete or tarmac than woodland, heathland, meadowland or mooland is a centre of evil and generally responsible for all authoritarian leftist UK shit and should be treated as such.

which one of you fucks is on my yikyak area

I'm biased, but this whole area is okay.

Bit liberal middle-classy, but that'd end if London wasn't so fucking close by and leaking through.

I find it not only annoying, but excrutiating. Who the fuck is working in the marketing depts of these chains? Or is appealing to normies really that asinine?

This is the only acceptable policy.

Is it a requirement that to be a huff post writer you have to be a smug twat and capable of defecating on a blank piece of paper?

huffingtonpost.com/tobias-stone/history-tells-us-what-will-brexit-trump_b_11179774.html

Given a large number of the remaining White British within London are students and young professionals, it's impressive how many of our problems would be solved if some disaster were to befall it.

Anyway, predictions for the 2021 census for London? It should be below 50% white by then, even assuming a linear trend (which is hugely generous to us).

really makes you think...

No, you have to be capable of that and then writing an article about how it's some esoteric manifestation of art.

went to anti trump rally in my maga hat yesterday and ended up having a fight with a negro fella

It's below 50% white british now ins't it?

Where did you get your from?

44.89% as of 2011.

Wow, it's real too.

To me there does seem to be a correlation between support for Brexit and support for Trump, even aside from this particular comparison.

>linking to huffpo
Also
>history tells us Trump and Brexit will be bad
>however importing millions of third world mohammedans who believe we're all criminals by default for not believing in their desert god is fine
'''''archaeologist''''''

No but I despise this cockney wanker

youtube.com/watch?v=Dh-9NNyBipk

ORITE BUY ME BOOK AND LEARN HOW TO MAKE MY CHEEKY CHICKEN KATSU

LEAN IN 15

He needs a slap badly

Owen Smith: At least you can talk! Who are you?
???: It doesn't matter who we are. What matters is our left wing policy.
Jeremy Corbyn: No-one cared who I was until I put on the Marx.
Owen Smith: If I start a coup will you resign?
Jeremy Corbyn: It would be extremely damaging.
Owen Smith: We're a big party.
Jeremy Corbyn: For you.
Owen Smith: Was becoming leader of Labour part of your plan?
Jeremy Corbyn: Of course! The electorate refused our offer in favor of the Tories; we had to find out what turned them.
Owen Smith: Well congratulations! You got yourself elected! Now what's the next step of your master plan?
Jeremy Corbyn: Crashing this election... WITH NO MAJORITY!

>No-one cared who I was until I put on the Marx.
kek

>there does seem to be a correlation between support for Brexit and support for Trump
There's correlation between the Leave vote and tolerating Trump because it's in our best interests, it's disingenuous to suggest Leave voters at large are 'supporters' of Trump. He's very, very unpopular here, probably because the 'ebil orange rayycisst' media meme.
By contrast vehemently anti-Brexit people are also vehemently anti-Trump, because they see both as being diametrically opposed to their 'we're all the same maaan, peace and love duuuude' one world government religion of peace agenda.

Anyone got the comparison between the petitions against Trump and the Snoopers' Charter?

Yeah but his background is archaeology, **SO** also history and anthropology. He's practically a world expert on these things.

Here's Snoopers

The original block Donald Trump one doesnt have map anymore, but I guess you could compare to the picture I posted earlier for a similar comparison

>Ooh scary skimmed milk man.

u wot m8

>probably because the 'ebil orange rayycisst'

Nah it's just because he's a typically American loud twat

I went there a little under a year back.
Frankly I could not turn my head without seeing a shitskin, not just that but what the fuck is up with the ads in your train stations and shit?
>Please help my mommy and daddy get home. If you see any luggage unattended, please report it blablabla
Shit was freaky yo.

It amuses me that there are still people who don't know that 'my background is in (x)' means 'I studied (x) at university but never worked in the field and went straight into a public sector job'

It's like when people claim a year out is 'valuable life experience' and then sign up for PGCE as soon as their course is over, fucking kekworthy

Who else /smooth buttocks and clear mind/ here?

I'm going to be in Britain in a few days and I'm going to be sad if I get "fuck Trumps" while I'm having a pint. Jesus Christ this might get annoying while in London at least

Where is that?

Theresa May is so based lads.

All the post 92 universities need to go back to being technical colleges. University should be the start of a career in academia and research, not a three year fast track ticket to a completely unrelated job.

Lad freddos tesco greggs lads mate BASED trump may comfy lad tea mate

What is food dancing? I saw some advert in the paper with a black man dancing with that slogan on it.

What does it involve?

Just how influential do you think places like Sup Forums are when it comes to politics? I used to think that we were just avin a giggle here, but then you see results like Brexit and Trump coming in, and it makes you wonder whether we had a significant influence. Twitter is overrun by people who look like they're from Sup Forums, mainstream politicians are dropping more and more redpills, Pepe the frog is officially named a hate symbol. My dad talks to me about things like the alt-right and Breitbart and I have to pretend I've not been following them for years.

If Sup Forums didn't exist, would all this wonderful madness still have happened? Am I just overstating its influence because I spend a lot of time online?

I blame the Yanks

>war crimes

>war
>crimes

>crimes in a war

>Crimean War

wake up sheeple

Threadly reminder that Muhammed was a false prophet.

Sup Forums had little to no effect on Brexit outside of Sup Forums users actually going out to vote and convincing friends and family to do the same. Though I do think the sheer volume of memes did work to secure a decent enough portion of the youth vote in the US.

>volume

amount, rather

Saw this in Sainsburys over the weekend. What the fuck does it even mean? I got the impression the marketing company suddenly realised on Jan 1st that they had completely forgotten to put together a campaign idea and simply threw something together at the last minute.

Also, shopping in Sainsburys is bloody nightmare with

>*ding dong* Welcome to Sainsburys

EVERY FIVE BLOODY MINUTES

Fuck yeah. I was in there this morning, it is excrutiating
I think somebody in the marketing dept just thought 'Fuck it, let's see how far we can push this bullshit'

I'm not sure about Brexit, but I think Sup Forums had a bigger influence for Trump, which is a bigger feat, if you think about it.

Brexit's been on the cards for years, there weren't as many memes or young people involved, and I don't think many of the 52% were even influenced by the internet.

Worst fucking thing is that it doesn't even make sense.

"food dancing" What the fuck?? Maybe "Dancing with food" or "Dance Cooking" or something.

Drives me mad.

Also what the fuck are these? Only just saw them today.

Download a verified torrent get shit ton of viruses

REEEEEEEEEEEE

Sounds like a health and safety hazard to me

>Also what the fuck are these? Only just saw them today.
You have to go back.

Great edition desu. Personally I find it utterly horrifying what urbanisation has done to this country, just look at all those comfy fields that would have grown along the Thames back then. Now you won't be able to see proper rural land for god knows how many miles out, let alone truly natural land.

Spicy tomato flavoured potato snacks.

Lived in the UK my whole life, I love all of the smiths crisps I've tried. Literally never even heard of snaps before though.

Wew, what part of the country are you in? Sounds highly unlikely, but maybe they don't exist in some tiny untouched area

>"Trump's immigration measures are arbitrary"
That's pretty much the point though.

>Literally never even heard of snaps before though.
How old are you lad? They were one of the most popular 'crisps' in the 90s.

It always astounds me how normie liberals completely fail to see link between immigration and the destruction of our green spaces. They'll say rural Britain is beautiful and should be protected, and yet have no problem at all with immigration policies that sees the population of the UK increase by the size of a whole city each year, thus requiring more and more housing to be built. The south-east may already be beyond redemption, let's not allow the rest of the country to go the same way.

>A Crosley record player

Surrey hills