Acting General FIRED by Trump

DRAIN THE SWAMP!

>politicaloutsource.com/2017/01/trump-fires-attorney-general-sally.html

Obama appointed A.G. fired by TRUMP for defying him! Just one of many to go.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@yonatanzunger/trial-balloon-for-a-coup-e024990891d5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Obviously the correct choice, how he could be the president if his rule would be undermined by every small fry on the frying pan.

A dark day for America.

You know who also dismissed his enemies from the government?

Hitler.

Are you dumb?

exactly what i thought
>being this retarded

this is a literal coup d'etat, Donald Trump is illegally taking over the USA government and all you idiots can do is make apprentice jokes

wtf is a ctr thread?

so making a stronger immigration process is taking over the USA government? if so, be my guest Donald Trump

It's his prerogative. He is her boss. He does not like insubordination. He fired her, as is within his mandate. What's the problem, faggot?

I think it was a great move on his part. He showed the rest of the government that if they try to undermine him like this - they're out the door.

And that is absolutely the correct thing to do. Anything less would look like weakness and only encourage more asinine behaviour.

Because the US isn't a monarchy

Did You know someone that used to breathe just like Trump?

Hitler

Yeah, it's anarchy. Officials can do whatever they want and have no bosses.

Law is law. And if you are a fucking attorney general not following the law, then you have to go (back).

Is it not really absurd having a fuckturd calling for disobediance against the LAW? I mean, obediance to the law is their fundamental ideological principle.

EOs aren't law

is this true?
i really hope so

>first president to actually enforce laws and regulations
>LETS IMPEACH HIM

k

fire more! leave no memory of the kenyan muslim admin.

yes

she said she wouldn't carry out an immigration ban and got fired on the spot for failing to do her job

So the law does not support EO's? They are free to be followed or ignored?

this is though :^)

BASED DONALD TRUMP

NO ONE CROSSES THE EMPEROR

Wait a sec, how is it a coup if Trump was democratically elected and enacting his clearly stated policies? I tell you what IS a coup: globalists overriding the UK BREXIT referendum.

They have the full force of the law at the time of writing but are also fully subject to judicial review and can be struck down by the courts if deemed unconstitutional (which is what Sally was trying to argue before she was relieved of her position).

She doesn't have the authority to decide that. If you're the attorney general and the president gives you an arguably unconstitutional executive order, you do what you're goddam told and let the Supreme Court figure it out. She's the one defying the rule of law, not Trump.

Dis is bretty good x^)

She was basically trying to refuse his right to judicial review by cock blocking it like that. Like another user said its the supreme courts right to decide.

She didn't decide anything, since she's effectively the head lawyer it's her job to advise both the President and the DoJ when she thinks something is against the law or unconstitutional.
She advised in a way that the President was unhappy with and was fired.
In any case it wasn't really a huge risk for her to do what she thought was right since she was on the chopping block anyway

YA FIAHHED
>YA FIAHHED
YA FIAHHED
>YA FIAHHED

He's just showing the left the rules of the game, they make it hard for him to get his AG in while the current one tries to undermine him, President Trump then goes right for the jugular instead of playing coy little games.

Trump is the one who holds the reins on who to appoint as AG.
Obongo did the same exact shit.

hell yeah MAGA

Trump is a fucking beast. I don't know if I can take 4 (8?) years of this much winning.

Hes being sued by over 16 states now.

You don't get to enforce whatever laws you want until the judicial review is done, they get put on hold until they are approved.

And, isn't Trump technically cock-blocking congress's right to review any nominees? He just put someone into power without anyone approving his nomination.

oh just like obama did?

>some corrupted cunt who probably made millions because of her comfy job fired

lol why would anyone even care

right? enforcing laws is so racist.

You'll just get all the generic "this was created by white men for white men" bullshit. If you could reason with Libcuck fuckwits there wouldn't be any Libcuck fuckwits.

From what I gather the new guy will only be a placeholder for Sessions until the Senate can confirm him.

Trump is amazing. People should help him against the media drama. Journalists are not leaders, Trump is a leader.

The best part is half these racist dumbasses have immigrant parents so when they get shipped off into the ovens it'll be great.

>And, isn't Trump technically cock-blocking congress's right to review any nominees?

It's literally the opposite. The only reason Sessions wasn't already Attn General is because he's being cock blocked by assmad democrats.

Drain the swamp!

..... by appointing fucking Jeff Sessions? OK there....

>boss tells you to do something
>defy him AND publicly shit on him with zero justification
>get fired
Your average liberal, folks.

>if his rule would be undermined by every small fry on the frying pan
Because by Trump's own admission, his cabinet isn't supposed to be full of yes-men.

I've seen you spamming this in every thread you fucking cuck gook. Go fall on a sword somewhere.

>advise
>publicly denounce and defy
Two polar opposite things you spin artist.

>Don't do job
>Get fired
>Bitch about getting fired

Many such cases.

TOTAL SWAMP DRAINAGE, TRUMP CONFIRMED FOR BIGGEST RACIST SHITLER BTFO BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAH

>no dissent allowed
This is scary as shit.

Her job is to uphold the constitution not to do everything Trump says.

No, that's not how it works. She's the President's Lawyer, whether she agrees with it or not, she is obligated to defend him, that's literally her job. She could literally be disbarred from ever practicing law again if she refused to.
Unless you're saying that Hillary chose to defend that guy who raped a little girl.

DRAIN THE SWAMP

DRAIN THE SWAMP

DRAIN THE SWAMP

DRAIN THE SWAMP

DRAIN THE SWAMP

TRUMP WILL DRAIN 6 GORRILLION POLITIKEKS

DRAIN THE SWAMP

DRAIN THE SWAMP

DRAIN THE SWAMP

Wow, sexist much?

Dissent in Congress is okay, but if she's unwilling to do her duty, that's mutiny.

DID YOU JUST ASSUME (((HER)) GENDER?!

>boss fires me for not doing my job
>IT'S A COUP!!!!

republicans control senate and parliament
for some reason they have to keep the attorney general pointed by the old administration

That bitch isn't part of his team though.

No, they're supposed to give HIM honest advice, not run off the the public defiantly.

She didn't do job
She got fired
Simple as
And CTR can u FUCK OFF
Sup Forums is our board

It's going to be fun watching Sup Forums implode when Trumps administration destroys itself with all the retarded decisions they're making.

Article 2 of the Constitution puts all foreign policy matters in his hands, that includes who to and who not to let into the country. So not only was she openly defying him, she was outright rejecting his constitutional authority because of her fee-fees. If anybody was trying to coup right now, it was her and Obama.

Yates was a holdover from Obama and her job was short term to begin with since the appointed AG is Sessions who's waiting to be voted in. She was going to be booted anyway but this just gave her a way to make headlines before she left. I like that Trump doesn't take shit but this was a bad move considering Sessions was getting voted in today and would make her shit entirely moot

shes hero. monday massacre.

>uphold the constitution
So is U.S code 1182 that gives the president power to amend any changes or halt to immigration as he sees fit unconstitutional? Why would this law exist if it were unconstitutional?

Oh look a retard who forgot his pocket Qura....I mean Constitution

It sends a very clear message that he's not a cuck like Obama or Bernie.

>Thoughts?
This is the opposite of what "drain the swamp " was supposed to mean.
He's removing someone who wants to uphold the law.

BTW: If the ban is meant to keep terrorists out, why is Saudi Arabia (home of the 9/11 terrorists) not on the list?
What about the Boston Marathon bombers (from Russia and Kazakhstan)?

Face it, Sup Forums backed the wrong guy.

Then again, I never understood how half of Sup Forums believes a Republican administration was behind 9/11, but still backs that party.
And don't bother saying killing 3000 Americans was a small price to pay to redpill the rest of the country.
That's obvious post-de-facto justification, and it didn't really work in the long run.

>all the retarded decisions they're making.
How is firing someone who won't do their job retarded?

Quiet cucked one. Our parents have papers, where's yours?

The actual job description of the attorney general:

>"to prosecute and conduct all suits in the Supreme Court in which the United States shall be concerned, and to give his or her advice and opinion upon questions of law when required by the president of the United States, or when requested by the heads of any of the departments.

Struggling to find the part where it says "defend any and all acts by the president, even those believed illegal."

And be careful before you imply a dude who proudly doesn't read books has a more credible opinion on the law than a top lawyer.

>uphold the law
>not following a legal order from the executive chief

Right

It's not. The liberal judge's problem is literally that they didn't give enough warning before doing it. Ignoring that the part of the law says "At any time".
I also suspect that they didn't have any of Trump's legal people in the room with the ACLU and the Judge when she made that decision.

Defying as in "publically voicing disagreement" or as in "refusing to do her job"

giving advice / opinion =/= rejecting lawful orders that are well within their constitutional limitations

>"to prosecute and conduct all suits in the Supreme Court in which the United States shall be concerned

I know reading at a college level may be difficult for you, but it's right there. That pesky word "ALL suits", not just the ones she feels like conducting.

This is just the start of reclaiming our government!

it's still gonna be Sessions after thursday, right?

picrelated. medium.com/@yonatanzunger/trial-balloon-for-a-coup-e024990891d5

it's non-news drummed up to slander/libel "evil drumpf xDD"

Hey maybe Hitler did nothing wrong after all.

I mean if trump is literally hitler.

And trump is amazing.

Hitler is amazing too.

do you have any idea what the job of the attorney general actually is?

YOU'RE FIRED

>to prosecute and conduct all suits in the Supreme Court in which the United States shall be concerned
The bitch told the Justice Department's lawyers not to defend the Executive in lawsuits against federal employees for following the law.

>a dude who proudly doesn't read books
Less than a year ago, you queers were hyperventilating about the Hitler book he kept on his nightstand.

Not really related, those are all political appointments and the duties are being carried out by the senior executive service people who have worked at DOS their whole careers, not just the ones who sucked Obama cock in the last few years.
It's amazing how a little disruption suddenly reveals just how little you libs know about how your own government works.

>>not following a legal order from the executive chief
>legal order
Even the Cato institute says his order is illegal.
The Cato institute is a hard-core rightist establishment and has long backed remarkably conservative policies.
And yet with Trump at the wheel, they're on the same side as the ACLU.
Let's not forget all the judges that have ruled against the order.
And the Attorney Generals of 15 states, including Iowa and Pennsylvania, both red.

The guy you sent to drain the swamp is breaking the law to serve his own personal issues, and his own financial issues.
The only countries actual terrorists have come from aren't on the list because he does business in those countries.
Week one, and he's already proven himself more corrupt than Hillary.

Oooo

I like this new copypasta

In her opinion it is not. She has a JD and is a widely respected lawyer. You're a virgin on the Internet who masturbates to a 70 year old bigot.

Besides, it's not necessarily a question of whether it is legal. It is a question of whether Trump is giving his cabinet the freedom to disagree with him, especially on matters they are much more knowledgeable about than he is.

Man is absolutely based, why did Trump ignore him?

Trump and his administration is clearly not talking to people or working shit out but just penning EO's hoping for the best. Either you see this firing as a show of force and strength that Trump won't stand for political statements or it's a message that if you dissent, you get thrown out the door.

Google Nixon Saturday Night Massacre. It's generally not a good idea to do politics this way. But then again, todays climate is way more partisan.

More conservative tears.

>be careful before you imply a dude who proudly doesn't read books has a more credible opinion on the law than a top lawyer.
And by the way, I'm sure Trump's top notch New York Law Team are quite a bit more credible than some Obama flunky who doesn't even bother to read the EO she's tasked with defending, the EO which would have pointed her to the relevant USC.

>I like this new copypasta
I hope it does become pasta. I just wrote it.