Been thinking about running for politics, need advice

Been thinking about running as a local Member of Parliament in Queensland, Australia, unfortunately the ruling party LNP has already been kicking out illegals and cancelling visas, and it is not really near crisis level like Europe (Unless you are in Victoria), so that part has not a lot for me to capitalise on.

One thing however, does plague the locals greatly - youth criminals. They are being arrested, put away for a few weeks (despite maximum sentence can be up to 2-3 years depending on age) then they come out again. Majority of those are of aboriginal origin, so once I tap into it, it will no doubt attract a lot of coverage, which is not a concern for me, however, I have a genuine interest in solving problems than just taking a seat like other politicians.

So my question is, what do you think will be the best way to reform the rare few youth criminal that can be reformed, and how to best deal with the ones that clearly has no intention to do so?

Crazy ideas welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IIJ-F9_KSM0
youtube.com/watch?v=a0Ca0j4grQs
youtube.com/watch?v=lN_LsuZQFnY
youtube.com/watch?v=IjOZofX4Yow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why don't Australians fall off anyway?
I never learned why.

Everything is upside-down. Even their gravity is backwards.

There are those metal called "Australium" below the ground which is a rare material that exists in a quantum state. It makes the Australians stick to the ground, they will deny it because it's regarded as national secret.

Gravity thongs

Join Lib Dems or you're a communist

We the Anglos are being displaced. I don't give a fuck about White Australia. I care about Anglo Australia

One Nation or bust

How do drop bears work?

One nation is 2nd on the list, don't you worry.

They smell for citizenship and attack people without valid visas

The citizenship certificates are doused in a special chemical, when someone goes to the ceremony and they receive the certificate the chemical enters the bloodstream, a lot like plutonium however not toxic, and it remains in the system until death.

If Australia is anything like Europe, then running as a nationalist is very dangerous. All our nationalist politicians recieve reguar death threats and sometimes even their family is harrased. The more immigration related the more dangerous. A lot of them have bodyguards.
I suggest you evaluate the security in your situation and consider whether you will need some protection or to talk it through with those near you.

Unless you plan on literally raping children, don't expect any lofty political positions.

Just joined LNP, not seeing possibility of being nominated for election in short term since I have absolutely zero connection at the moment, if it doesn't work out I will go to One Nation.

I am Asian so I will just play me race card

Unprincipled opportunists like you had ruined this nation. Consider suicide

Hope you die of cancer subhuman rice nigger

I can expect there will be a lot of heat but I want to make change and if I die I will die a political martyr at least

Our nationalists are all leftists and they're the ones who issue death threats

You can only hope ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ lol

Nothing stops us from killing you Zulu style rice nigger
Execution and murder
youtube.com/watch?v=IIJ-F9_KSM0
youtube.com/watch?v=a0Ca0j4grQs
beatings, acid and pepper spraying
youtube.com/watch?v=lN_LsuZQFnY
youtube.com/watch?v=IjOZofX4Yow

Already happening in Russia.

Soon in Australia

Don't get to comfy. The Day of the Noodle cometh