youtube.com/watch?v=b5tFwDQ8yAw
is.Sup
buchanan.org/blog/the-first-firestorm-126483
youtube.com/watch?v=o3aa9D1Ar2Q
twitter.com/AJEnglish/status/826350565533814784
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-immigration-companies-goldm-idUSKBN15E1H2?il=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We need to get the Infowars dude to ask Spice Daddy, "Rei or Asuka?"

Reminder to love yourself, work hard and treat your body well every day.
America needs to be made great again and that process starts with YOU!
nice

DROPPING COLONIES ON THE LEFTIST KEKS

>Cali wants to be a leftist shithole? There is no stopping them but at least they don't get to impose their leftism on, let's say, Indiana.
If we could somehow fix the current system so that we in what the left-wing assholes love to call "flyover country" aren't ruled by Marxist tyrants on the coasts I would so happy.

“I will make sure that you and I meet one day while we’re in the courthouse,” Cohen threatened writers Tim Mak and Brandy Zadrozny, if they reported on the 1993 book “Lost Tycoon: The Many Lives of Donald J. Trump,” by Harry Hurt III. “And I will take you for every penny you still don’t have. And I will come after your Daily Beast and everybody else that you possibly know. So I’m warning you, tread very fucking lightly, because what I’m going to do to you is going to be fucking disgusting. You understand me?”

It went on.

“You write a story that has Mr. Trump’s name in it, with the word ‘rape,’ and I’m going to mess your life up…for as long as you’re on this frickin’ planet…you’re going to have judgments against you, so much money, you’ll never know how to get out from underneath it.”

>tfw you will never have a perosnal attack jew of your own

The answer would be obvious though.

DEFEND THIS DRUMFIES

Obama AG got crushed by the God Emperor

Thanks baron.

I appreciate this post since the first time it came. One of the best and most positive advices here.

I BET YOU FAGGOTS CAN'T GET ME THIS PIC IN FULL RES. SAD!

Misatooooo~

>Gimme back my pen, Jesus. They're ripping us off on trade!

Does the spicer really watch anime?

We really need to take one more state legislature so we can get some constitutional amendments going. Mostly I want to repeal the federal supremacy clause and unfuck the interstate commerce clause. Also would like an amendment prohibiting ANY form of Federal arms control.

I HAVE NEVER HEARD BANNON TALK

WTF

>2011
almost got me

>owe the IRS nearly 1500 at return time
>hundreds of thousands of illegals getting back more than they payed in

Did he just fire the AG?
FUCKING BASED

is.Sup Forums.org/wsg/1485854787397.webm

>I would never again have to worry in my lifetime about left-winger fuckery
This is why authoritarianism statism is shortsighted. It's great when it's going your way but it sets a bad precedent. You won't be in control forever. One day it's going to be the other side who has the power.

Hasn't SpiceMan posted here before?

bitch got canned

Spicer really needs more Gundam related memes.

Of course.

Must read, Pat Buchanan sounds off

buchanan.org/blog/the-first-firestorm-126483

lol

>Also would like an amendment prohibiting ANY form of Federal arms control

That's the second amendment you nigger

He walked up to her and said, "You're fired."

>“And I will take you for every penny you still don’t have

>Ivanka is assassinated

What do?

Trump is a 9th and 10th amendment believer. When he talks about giving power back to the people he means giving it back to the states through executive, legislative and judiciary measures.

Repealing Roe v. Wade is a step in that direction, with the right argument it would end the federal power grab via the Supreme Court and let Iowa be Iowa and California be California

Voter ID

Why do you think Democrats and leftists everywhere go absolutely apeshit at the mention of it

That's the coup de grace for progressive liberalism in the US

You and I know that but the (((judiciary))) has been politicized (probably always was that way, honestly).

Total, open war against leftists. Rivers of blood run through the streets.

This kills the left

he also meme'd her into oblivion

> Realize I have never heard Bannon's voice
> Decide you watch the first non-propoganda link after looking up Stephen Bannon on YouTube

youtube.com/watch?v=o3aa9D1Ar2Q

He sounded almost like how I expected him to.

thanks.

i read breitbart, vdare, and pol. that's literally where my information comes from. kek.

i grew up reading the newspaper all the time, but the print news has gotten completely unreliable and biased.

Says who? The liberals want a one party state bud, California literally had a one party senate election this year. It's either our one party state or theirs, and I know theirs will crash into the ground so yeah, I'm all for ours, for 1000 years

>with the right argument it would end the federal power grab via the Supreme Court and let Iowa be Iowa and California be California
From your lips to God's ears, user.

If California wants to devolve into a complete Marxist dystopia, I don't give a shit. I just don't want my state to suffer under their insane rule.

when you harness the power of the meme to smash the globalist agenda

So hey, can someone explain to me why Sup Forums sucks Trump's dick 24/7? I've never really bothered to browse this board. Essentially, my knowledge of Sup Forums is limited to the fact that it's overwhelmingly right-wing for no particular reason.

Can whoever bakes the next thread make it the 'First Firing of te Presidency Edition' or something similar to that?

Hi PTG. Good morning! Im kindly requesting the pasta of the trump will not be "You are here" trump wont do this and that timeline. Thanks, and......

SALLY! YOU'RE FIRED!

MAGA my dear anons! You crazy bastards. We gonna make it!

Holy shit
I-I thought you were kidding user

Anyone have a list of the confirmation votes coming up today?

Anyone have any good strats for messing with the spastic left? I found that the onion rings from burger king give me really bad gas. I'm talking silent but deadly, and pissed off when they come out. They smell awful, so I'm just gonna go around farting around libtards and shit without them realizing.

I wonder how the other press will react when Alex Jones' WH correspondent starts asking questions?

Yeah. That bitch got The Apprentice treatment.

>What do?
Stay out of this mans way. Sit back and watch the carnage.

>this is a literal coup d'etat, Donald Trump is legally taking over the USA government and all you idiots do is cheer.

FT4U

OF COURSE. The little people of America have power again! No more being squeezed and plundered and herded into dystopia by (((merchant banks))) and oil money.

"Shall not be infringed" apparently is open for interpretation, including strict regulations.

>breitbart, vdare, and pol
>not unreliable and biased

Czech'd

Holy fuck that's a real tweet, I'm gonna nut, fucking stop this before i nut everywhere

REMEMBER KIDS:
TRUMP IS PUTIN'S SOCK PUPPET!

i'm an adult, i can handle bias. the problem is the print news only provides bias, no real facts.

rape the body, yell maga at climax

lol I have been crop-dusting the hallways at my uni for months now.

I try to release one as I exit my classrooms but it's hard to time so people can't figure out it was me.

Do you have a better idea? I never again want to live under Marxist rule. I don't care if California or New York or Massachusetts wants to go fucking ape shit. Let them.

I just want Iowa and Nebraska and Oklahoma to be left alone. That's what liberals don't understand. I truly do not give a single shit what they want to do on the coasts. If they want to ban straight white men from setting foot in Seattle then fine. Do it. I don't care.

Just leave us alone.

We're either going to have to balkanize or restructure the Constitution to devolve a tremendous amount of power back to the states. That's the only way I see the country staying together.

>for no reason

Wat

K

Too late. She already took the immortality elixer.
Illuminati btfo!

It would be extremely painful...

I really fucking hope that was spicy Spicer in there

So lads. How incredible was yesterday?

How will the Emperor surprise us today?

SCOTUS nomination at 8pm.

Die, shill.

4 u

To put it in the most simple way possible:

Sup Forums hates globalism and loves nationalism

Donald "America First" Trump is a nationalist

I could spend the time explaining but the fact that you don't understand why Sup Forums is right-wing makes me you think you need to browse her more often.

Leftists got laughed out of this board, they're dumb. They now inhabit /his/ and cripplechan

SCOTUS tonight!!

>It's a forum about politics, not Stormfront 2.0.
Niggers and spics OUT
Nobody cares about your shitty leftist opinions

SCOTUS

Have you ever seen pictures of cartel executions?

In 1 hour and 20 minutes
>Morning will come over the East Coast
>Joe will be joe
>Trump goes to the loo and does his daily morning twitter shitpost
>The Bogdanoff brother will make the second phone call that saves the world

What's a good pick that will set off leftists the most? I know Trump said that his pick is among the list he published before the election.

You are really doing yourself a disservice by not broadening your news consumption. Even if you can recognize the rightwing spin that Breitbart puts on their facts, they still censor by omission. Stories that are inconvenient or can't be spun will just not be reported. That's why you need to see what the other side is writing about. Even if they are both biased you are far better informed.

kill yourself

BLOWN THE ABSOLUTE FUCK OUT

>twitter.com/AJEnglish/status/826350565533814784

heh. did they figure it out?

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-immigration-companies-goldm-idUSKBN15E1H2?il=0

I was having this sort of vivid premonition on the shitter 8 hours ago that trump would be making a speech and across the yard there would be a sniper that would not shoot at trump, but melania or maybe one of the daughters, or maybe bannon I'm not really sure, Had to forcefully change it to some filthy shitskin leader in a forested area getting shot in the head instead.

The madman is like a goddamn Advent calendar, every day you can expect another treat.

just waiting on the shitpost from trump desu.

>The Bogdanoff brother will make the second phone call that saves the world
does the call end the muslim ban?

>What's a good pick that will set off leftists the most?
They will froth at the mouth about literally all of them. It doesn't matter which of the 20 he chooses.

What is that white devil!

That's Spicer in the op image. Nigga is a convention going cosplay wearing anime masturbating poltard.

Look at me. We are the politicians now .

AHAHAHA THAT FUCKING TWO-FACED BITCH GOT WHAT WAS COMING TO HER

Cease this faggotry at once

you're a fucking idiot. i mentioned i grew up reading the newspaper. i know how to read and I know by context what questions are not addressed in any given article. seriously fucking kill yourself with that attitude.

His order is not unlawful. I think you want to look at people killed by cartel.