Where are the #WomanMarch for Child Sex Slavery?

>Price
>Merchandise

>$169.21 ……………… Yazidi or Christian, all children, aged 1 to 9 years
>$126.91 ………………. A Yazidi or Christian woman, aged 10 to 20
>$84.60 .………………. A Yazidi or Christian woman, aged 20 to 30
>$63.45 .………………. A Yazidi or Christian woman, aged 30 to 40
>$42.30 .………………. A Yazidi or Christian woman, aged 40 to 50

breitbart.com/national-security/2016/08/19/islamic-state-keeps-price-list-selling-spoils-name-allah-christians-yazidi-sex-slaves-young-1/

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/08/14/world/middleeast/isis-enshrines-a-theology-of-rape.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shahada
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>mfw my hentai games became true

Why? are you planning on buying one, Mehmet?

... so your saying we should start some kind of crowd fund to buy christian qts? Good PR for Sup Forums, better life for slave.

>ISIS Enshrine a Theology of Rape

>He bound her hands and gagged her. Then he knelt beside the bed and prostrated himself in prayer before getting on top of her.

>“I kept telling him it hurts — please stop,” said the girl, whose body is so small an adult could circle her waist with two hands. “He told me that according to Islam he is allowed to rape an unbeliever. He said that by raping me, he is drawing closer to God,” she said in an interview alongside her family in a refugee camp here, to which she escaped after 11 months of captivity.

>“He kept telling me this is ibadah,”she said, using a term from Islamic scripture meaning worship.

>“He said that raping me is his prayer to God. I said to him, ‘What you’re doing to me is wrong, and it will not bring you closer to God.’ And he said, ‘No, it’s allowed. It’s halal,’ ” said the teenager, who escaped in April with the help of smugglers after being enslaved for nearly nine months.

Source:

But it doesn't says the shipment cost.

Left wing women are cowards. They will "march" only if it signals their virtue. The truth is, they march for themselves, to have a good conscience, the rest is simply a pretext for their narcissistic behavior.

And of course they'll never march against true woman slavery because that would be tantamount to criticizing islam, which is the only ideology that's more retarded than theirs. I've know left wing women in academia, and I can tell you this : they are obese feel-good dolls with green hair and hairy armpits who want to be treated like a courageous princess. They literally cannot escape this pathetic scenario, and they are too cowardly to take look at themselves and examine their behavior.

The left in general encourages weakness, self-hate and auto-destructive behaviors, but with women it's even worse.

Someone should start a petition to deport all feminists to middle east and north africa to experience some genuine multi-culture and diversity :^)

i would buy a loli i could desu. shame that the west is so cucked.

Nor the cost of maintenance

>chantard autists instead of isis
>better

goddamn, i can get a middle aged woman for $40 to do my cleaning and cooking? i'd be nice to her. wouldn't even rape her.

Mail order feminists when? I heard you like fatties down in Africa.

Libya gets it!

she is christian, though..

rich guy here. i offered to go overseas 2 years ago when this was happening and buy as many of these women as i could to save them.

would not have cost the taxpayer a fucking cent, but my lawyers and government contact advised me not to do it or i would be treated as a human trafficker and funder of terrorism.

our governments are fucking disgusting, they won't even let someone with the means save them.

i'd let her go to church

That's perfect!
We buy the christian 3.14qts and bring them with us after we conquer tuvalu

This...it makes me fucking sick to be a woman..and i dont usually swear

But...it WOULD be funding terrorism.

We need to save humanity, or we're all going to die down here

>One 34-year-old Yazidi woman, who was bought and repeatedly raped by a Saudi fighter in the Syrian city of Shadadi, described how she fared better than the second slave in the household — a 12-year-old girl who was raped for days on end despite heavy bleeding.

>“He destroyed her body. She was badly infected. The fighter kept coming and asking me, ‘Why does she smell so bad?’ And I said, she has an infection on the inside, you need to take care of her,” the woman said.

>Unmoved, he ignored the girl’s agony, continuing the ritual of praying before and after raping the child.

>“I said to him, ‘She’s just a little girl,’ ” the older woman recalled. “And he answered: ‘No. She’s not a little girl. She’s a slave. And she knows exactly how to have sex.’ ’’

>“And having sex with her pleases God,” he said.

Source:

jokes aside, that sucks. i get where they're coming from that it would technically be participating in trafficking, but seems like they could overlook it for the obvious benefit of saving people from slavery. people used to do it in america, buy slaves to free them.

>christian pigs think they can take muslim loot
Be careful. You even may be captured and sold as slave.

post your feet.

What's the cost of production?

I know, but giving these cunts like 100 grand to buy the freedom of thousands of women is fucking worth it.

As i said, i would have footed the bill myself, at no cost to the taxpayer to save fellow christians.

Jihad.

If you have the money to do so..please help them

lol eat shit, roach. i'm not actually going anywhere near you retards. if humans be your loot, hell be your reward.

not sure if just being typical aussie poster but think if more people went to buy these women then they would keep doing it and the vicious cycle of rape and abuse would never end?

woman don't actually care about other woman or anything desu they are show ponies showing off there ass and shaking it whilst not trying to break it

I fucking tried mate, i was going to house them at my farm and let them work for me picking fruit for a fair and honest wage.

But no, i can't rescue them from being a saudi sex slave, because liberal PC types would have painted me as some monster that wants slaves on his ranch, when that was not my intention at all.

I just wanted to fucking save fellow christians who were suffering.
No good deed goes unpunished.

>keep doing it and the vicious cycle of rape and abuse would never end
i'm no expert, but my understanding is they enslave any christian women they come across. not really a supply/demand thing. i could be wrong

>Mail order feminists when?
When the west uncuck themselves

>I heard you like fatties down in Africa.
Personally I don't but it's true

also
>yfw they charge higher the whiter the skin and even more for blue/green eyes

yeah but then your talking about paying a ransom, which is basically saying yes if you kidnap people we will bitch out and pay you.

This, eventually they would run out of christian women to enslave if we save enough. There's not a lot left in the middle east.

well, the smart thing would be to use a middle eastern proxy. don't think dude would show up in his subaru to pick up a bunch of slave women. they wouldn't know anyone from the west was paying. long as the ausbro doesn't publicize what he does, they'd be none the wiser.

>fedoras actually oppose crusading against this trash and call Christians LARPers
I don't pity whatever happens to Europe, tbqh.

You know the rules.

>non-muslims
>humans
Interesting logic

i fucking hate you..and so does G_d

yeah, it is logic. you should give it a whirl sometime.

SHIIIIIREEEEE..... BAAAGGGIIIIIINNNSSSS

>muslim
>logic

kek.

Nobody will miss them, you get hair dye as an option. Earplugs not included.

Can you imagine that Chris Hansen guy all of a sudden removing his hijab and saying, "Have a squat over here".

How can slavery be so cheap?

I'll take one of each please, and I'm just using NEETbux.

top kek. i'd have newfound respect for him after dateline: to catch a slave trader

see

tits or gtfo, attention whore

When you're expected to go blow yourself up over unbelievers at a moments notice, they have to throw in some perks.

> implying mudshits aren't property of the west

>Implying something important would actually get the attention it deserves.

>>$126.91 ………………. A Yazidi or Christian woman, aged 10 to 20
This is a pretty good deal and well within my budget. What the hell, I will take 2 please. Praise Allah.

W-w-well, I don't usually do this because I am so shy and rarely say swears, but ok I guess.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shahada

You need to say this in order to convert islam.

>lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāh, muḥammadur-rasūlu-llāh
>There is no god but Allah. Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.

Also it's Allahu Akbar not Praise Allah.

Why would you need to convert to islam in order to buy slaves? Religion of peace much?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shahada
>
>You need to say this in order to convert islam.
>
>>lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāh, muḥammadur-rasūlu-llāh
>>There is no god but Allah. Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.
>
>Also it's Allahu Akbar not Praise Allah.
Can I get a 10/10 Yazidi princess still, or do I have to convert? I've been pretty busy lately and I am just not sure if I have room to learn a bunch of new words.

>$169.21 - 1 to 9
>$126.91 - 10 to 20
>$84.60 - 20 to 30
>$63.45 - 30 to 40
>$42.30 - 40 to 50

Pretty much this.

I'd buy that for a dollar!