Friendly reminder that if you support the Muslim ban you are not a Christian

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Leviticus 19&version=NIV
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Leviticus 18&version=NIV
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Leviticus

>christian
>quotes jewish kike torah that is homophobic

But when we want to crucify faggots you cry.

Fuck off.

Deus Vult

just stick to beheading/skinning

>A leftist unironically quoting Leviticus

Ffs, they're really grasping straws here

fpbp

Aren´t immigrants shot sometimes aswell?

Isn't he talking to the Jews there?

Fuck being a faggot diet Jew

>taking moral and ethical advice from the Old Testament
Protestants are funny

joke's on you.
i'm agnostic.

muslims kill christians though.

Read the first line again.
We don't want them to come to our lands in the first place. Then this whole verse is meaningless.

Are we going full old testament? I mean I'm all for it but, some of these aren't going to be happy.

Isn't Leviticus the book that has the part about gays being an abomination?

FUCK YOU KEKS!

Isnt this guy citing a book who says that a dude can turn water into wine?

>When a foreigner resides among you in your land
>this verse
>applying to refugees who aren't even in the country

>you are not a Christian
good

That's correct I'm an atheist.

>When a foreigner resides among you in your land
Well, they don't reside there, don't they?
And they won't if you don't let them in.

Next couple of verses are about how to enslave them if the foreigner ton your donkey

did you catholics every decide on whether to be monotheists or not?

Doesn't Leviticus also say laying with another man is mortal sin?

Wearing two different cuts on the same body is a sin?

Cutting your hair is a sin?

I swear people that cherry pick the bible are the biggest morons

bullshit, the countrys not a theocracy and it shouldnt be run like one. not supporting the ban has nothing to do with religion, its not even a ban on muslims, its a ban on countrys.
desu

> asking christfags to follow leviticus

I can't see how this would possibly go wrong.

it literally says that legal immigrants should be treated with kindness.

Reminder that if you're a Muslim and you don't support Sharia Law (aka killing faggots, cheating whores, and nonbelievers) you're a hypocrite.

Source: UH, THE QURAN.

Trying to influence Sup Forums with religious scripture. Effective! Keep it up, it's working! U can win the meme war, this way.

How is that even an argument? The scripture is cited in the main OP. Are you that buttblasted you resort to "le fashy goy" memes?

But I've never visited Egypt.

Its an astrological metaphor

Since i support muslim ban and don't support religion i don't really care if i'm called unfaithful to god.

your principles are yours to live by not mine

Okay I suppose we'll go back to stoning gays and adulterers as well then, at least then we'll be actual Christians

>hehheheh I only quote the bible when it suits my argument

Somebody remind this faggot in the same scripture it says to kill homosexuals. Yet Christians don't do that because this scripture was for Jews.

>Christians should start following Leviticus

They didn't think this one through. Fine then. Someone get me an axe, I see a lot of cucks walking around wearing polyester cotton blends.

Those guys are heretics and therefore sinners, the very same book told us we should rain fire on their heads and burn their cities.

I take it since he's quoting Leviticus and imploring Christians to do what it says he has no problem with banning gay marriage? It sure would be hypocritical to tell Christians to do what one passage says and criticize them for not following another in the same book

*tips fedora*

This desu. If they want us to follow the book of Leviticus. So be it.

The 5 Solas:
Sola Fide, by faith alone.
Sola Scriptura, by Scripture alone.
Solus Christus, through Christ alone.
Sola Gratia, by grace alone.
Soli Deo Gloria, glory to God alone.

There is no need to pray to the pope or mary or any of the saints. These were men/women and did the Lords work. No man stands between you and your salvation, a priest cannot decide if you have it based on a 10 year process of confirmation, you have salvation by accepting that the Lord died for your sins and through faith in him alone will you have ever lasting life.

As a Protestant your confession is among your brothers in your small congregation. Your eucharist is with your pray over every meal. Your baptism and fasting is an outward expression of your faith amongst your brothers in Christ.

Please at least understand that Christ is the way, not the pope.

Underrated.

Okay, I don't support any religions.

Uh oh, the reverend got triggered that someone pointed out the bizarre attachment Protestants have to a scripture meant for the Jews, and now is copy pasting from his Chick traits!

Yeah, exactly as you said, the book is inconsistent trash.

>that one guy who thinks people give a shit and decides to go into a tirade about a branch of Christianity that he doesn't like

You're a funny guy. Thankfully, under Leviticus I have to throw rocks at you until you die now.

as usual the passage doesn't support the argument.

'foreigners' are not being mistreated.

this needs to be flipped into a "your not a real muslim'

>if you don't hate non muslims
>if you aren't disgusted by woman menstrating

actually why isn't the fact that muslims are disgusted by periods brought up more? Especially with that goofy whore talking about how her pussy bleeds at that protest and she can't control it, in an islamic culture she would be stuck in some corner of the house until she stopped bleeding.

I was raised roman catholic and learned about the old testament more than any other book. Maybe because it was sunday school? I don't know but its true.

Fuck every one of you "whites" that don't believe in the true gods. Fuck you sand nigger worshippers.

Leviticus being the same book that condemns homosexuality, tattoos, and the faggy undercuts.

what true gods? witchcraft shit? blue multi armed succubi?

I must have missed the part where I was in fucking Egypt

>leviticus
>2017 christians

top fucking kek

And the quran. supports violence so all muslims are violent or they are not muslim.

Hi leftypol

The gods of your forbearers. Any true European gods.

Its a migrant ban on a few very big problem countries that pose a threat to the safety of americans like, lets say flying a plane into a building and killing thousands. Shooting up a club and killing 50. Setting off ied in crowded cities.

These are the type of things people from these banned countries do regularly in their homeland, in surrounding lands (turkey for example) and overseas such as the orlando massacre and san bernidino massacre.

Its not a muslim ban op.
Its a migrant ban.

Look, so sorry that all these violent vicious vermin beasts happen to 100% come from majority Muslim countries.

Sorry. But it just so happens the problem countries happen to be exclusively muslim. Hmm. A rationale human being might be tempted to draw some sort of correlation between islam and terrorism, but nope. That would be racist.

Again,
Neither You, me, obama, hillary, Sup Forums, or trump can change the fact that the worlds worst villany is comes from muslim counties. Thsts just the way it happens to be. If they were Mormon countries then the ban would STILL be a migrant ban on said problem countries.

The fact that they ALL happen to be muslim states says something about islam but it irrelevant to intent of the ban.

>quoting the torah and saying christians must follow it

she should try reading the other half sometime.

Nice one, Bob. I'm not a Christian, Muslims a shit, here are some other choice cuts.
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Leviticus 19&version=NIV
>Do not swear falsely by my name and so profane the name of your God. I am the Lord.
>Do not pervert justice; do not show partiality to the poor or favoritism to the great, but judge your neighbor fairly.
>Do not seek revenge or bear a grudge against anyone among your people, but love your neighbor as yourself. I am the Lord.
>Do not mate different kinds of animals.
>If a man sleeps with a female slave who is promised to another man but who has not been ransomed or given her freedom, there must be due punishment. Yet they are not to be put to death, because she had not been freed. The man, however, must bring a ram to the entrance to the tent of meeting for a guilt offering to the Lord.
>Do not cut your bodies for the dead or put tattoo marks on yourselves. I am the Lord.
>Do not degrade your daughter by making her a prostitute

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Leviticus 18&version=NIV
>Do not give any of your children to be sacrificed to Molek
>Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman; that is detestable.
>Do not have sexual relations with an animal and defile yourself with it. A woman must not present herself to an animal to have sexual relations with it

>liberals are quoting Leviticus and pretending to be Constitutional scholars
2016 really loosened their assholes, didn't it? 2017 best year

atheists will be first in line on the D.o.t.R.
I don't hate the misled Catholics, but from this post it appears you aren't even Catholic but an atheist. Very sad, many such cases!

Who did Italians have for Gods? Irish?

That never called for the acceptance of the foreigner's culture or aggression.

>just bend over and let them decapitate you goyim, you'll go to heaven!

you are so enlightened. could you teach me your ways of degeneracy?

The old testament was written by Jews for fuck sake, they have been controlling us for millennia with this shit.

I'm not a Christian

Friendly reminder if you're Muslim and don't agree with killing all the Jews you aren't muslim

So why do they hate Christianity so much and mock it?

LOL The left is so buttustered they are using Christian religious text for argument. Holy shit don't they realize they have 0 credibility with christians.

>muh bible
>piss on Jesus """art""" exhibits

Pick

but i'm not atheist.

Sorry bro, but If you´re a real burger you are christian.

So we all worship (((their))) messiah and are slaves to the (((them))).

This. We are a christian nation

>Sola Scriptura
Every wonder why low church peasants make the shittiest art imaginable and teach their children that Adam and Eve rode dinosaurs? They're white Jews.

> Militant atheist cucks quoting a book they objectively oppose just to score morality points

How ridiculously desperate are they getting?

Kindness =/= Citizenship. This has nothing to do with kindness. When you cannot guarantee the safety of your existing citizens it hurts everyone to jeopardise it further.

We're muslims even around at the birth of Jesus ?

>let me virtue signal for a moment
>I don't hate misled Catholics

Ya, go fuck yourself mate. I don't hate you either, but living in the South I got real fucking tired real fucking quick of that bullshit passive aggressive shit.

It seems to vary based on Which version of the Bible.

New International Version
>"'When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them.

New Living Translation
>"Do not take advantage of foreigners who live among you in your land.

English Standard Version
>“When a stranger sojourns with you in your land, you shall not do him wrong.

New American Standard Bible
>'When a stranger resides with you in your land, you shall not do him wrong.

King James Bible
>And if a stranger sojourn with thee in your land, ye shall not vex him.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
>When a foreigner lives with you in your land, you must not oppress him.

International Standard Version
>"If a resident alien lives with you in your land, you are not to mistreat him.

NET Bible
>When a foreigner resides with you in your land, you must not oppress him.

New Heart English Bible
>"'If a stranger lives as a foreigner with you in your land, you shall not do him wrong.

GOD'S WORD® Translation
>"Never mistreat a foreigner living in your land.

JPS Tanakh 1917
>And if a stranger sojourn with thee in your land, ye shall not do him wrong.

New American Standard 1977
>‘When a stranger resides with you in your land, you shall not do him wrong.

Jubilee Bible 2000
>And when a stranger shall sojourn with thee in your land, ye shall not oppress him.

King James 2000 Bible
>And if a stranger sojourns with you in your land, you shall not mistreat him.

American King James Version
>And if a stranger sojourn with you in your land, you shall not vex him.

Douay-Rheims Bible
>If a stranger dwell in your land, and abide among you, do not upbraid him :

Darby Bible Translation
>And if a stranger sojourn with thee in your land, ye shall not molest him.

English Revised Version
>And if a stranger sojourn with thee in your land, ye shall not do him wrong.

It seems to me that God is saying "Don't fuck with foreigners while they are in your country"

they hate our messiah and got him killed.

>source: the bible

so if you are using it as a source, you admit the bible is all true?

thanks, libtard!

Sup Forums is an atheist board tho, why you posting nonsensical drama from a few thousand years ago that does not work in our "modernised" and stupid society?

oh look another atheist brit wondering why their society is collapsing and not being able to look inward.
I don't see how this proves atheism though, elaborate?

Whatever you say, blood-drinker.

you are literally the problem. your atheism is many times more cancerous than any muslim or jew.
r/atheism is an atheist board - Sup Forums is a Christian board

>this is what atheists actually believe

So, should I worship the Slavic pantheon, the Germanic one or stick to Tengri?

>How is that even an argument? The scripture is cited in the main OP
Read Leviticus for yourself.

"Treated as your native-born" means make him follow native rules, which is God's law.

If we were serious about following that passage explicitly as well as the other teachings of Leviticus (and the Bible in general), then Muslims must be converted to Christianity if they want to live in one of our nations.

Don't even get me started on the rest of the Old Testament, which shows nonstop historical examples of how Israelites falling away from God leads to foreign nations attempting to invade Israel.

Exactly! (((They))) hated Jesus because he opposed the Pharisees. They want (((Their))) messiah not Jesus. (((They))) would rather set free a psychopathic murderer than have people follow a righteous man that opposes (((Them)))

Christianity is a cucked religion

>being a degenerate
I mean I watched a gooktoon a few days ago and I'm going to get drunk watching the super monkey bowl if that's what you want

a-user... /r/ board is not about atheists for sure.

>implying DEUS VULT memers on Sup Forums know dick about christianity