Leftists Planning #GeneralStrike Against President Trump

>"Forget protest. Trump's actions warrant a general national strike"
>Implying Liberals works

Currently trending on Twitter.
twitter.com/hashtag/GeneralStrike

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jan/30/travel-ban-airport-protests-disruption

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streetcar_strikes_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You have to have a job first to go on strike

There are enough muslims working here to make this a headache but I'm pretty sure they actually need the income so they won't join. Plus guilty white people will protest on their behalf anyway.

>Implies these people have jobs to strike against and that a handbrake can stop a nuclear Trumptrain

I can't wait for Soros to continue spending money on the US economy like this.

>we Weimar now

I'm wondering how we can troll this. Maybe make some posters like in my OP?

Here's a legit one:

based freedombro

>people with no jobs go on strike
that'll show em

Wow no creepy symbolism there. Missing a head, encircled in chain, no feet so not able to move without a handler. Five stars at the five star points.

Tat's some legit grassroots shit there.

We should pretend that we started it to sow some discord.

After awhile people are going to get tired of them and one or more of them will get killed. People just trying to go back and forth to work and supporting their family are getting pissed. Its slowly boiling up.

Good luck trying to pay your bills while on strike.

good, the left does not work in important industries so closed mcdonalds and starbucks won't change a thing besides firing they lazy-asses and making them commit suicide because of their student loan. A win-win situation

Other better yet it becomes another Occupy Wallstreet and peters out as they make themselves look like fools, but not before provoking a right-wing backlash like in 2010.

*or

Oh no, where will burgers buy their lattes now?

What did he mean by this?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streetcar_strikes_in_the_United_States
Is it as simple as a wiki article though?

Bolsheviks used Twitter to overthrow the Tsar and kill millions of people

That worked so well the last time they tried it right?

Is Trump going to actually become Ronald Reagan 2: MAGA Boogaloo?

From all the "refugees" Starbucks plans to hire after firing all the other employees.

I hope they do it. I need a job.

This above all else, we are seeing such a small collection of people protesting yet the (((media))) pretend that half the country is up in arms about this. The liberal shitholes are throwing everything they got at this, they know they have been found out and are being called out.

The framing of the "ban" being anti-muslim (which isn't but heck if I'd care if it was), the poor people in refugee camps starving to death and being tortured (they aren't and are far better of being helped in neighboring countries than entering Europa or North-America). Trump has forced the media, yet again, to show their true colors. He has forced their fucking hands, forced them to put their treasonous and phony schemes into action long before they were ready and able to further influence the sentiment.

Agitators from outside the USA are using their commie and antifa henchmen, along with the misinformed virtue signalling crowd, to try and destabilize the US in favor of delegitimizing Trump. Trump and his cabinet of advisors know this and it won't be for long until he either steamrolls through their pathetic attempts to start an insurrection or has the ring leaders and agitators arrested for their heinous conspiracies.

At this rate it really does seem like it. He's already setting himself up for a 2020 landslide

It's more worrisome that he knows he hired stupid people and just prefers to publicly shame them into not being idiots in advance.

>NY & CA on strike
>Rest of America keeps working
>Nothing is disturbed except for Jewbook etc
>US realizes they don't need bluepilled kikes
Fine

Holy shit mah dudes, how will the burgers get their coffee and McDonalds if the leftists go on strike?

based

>UK Brexit
>Trump presidency
>Australia supports US immigration policy
>EU tries to shaft UK
>US stands with UK
>Australia stands with US and UK

Is.. is the Anglosphere really coming together? Is it happening before our very eyes?

I'm so proud. This is the English Century, and they don't even know it yet.

Mentally ill actor shitting his pants in the White House? Only time will tell, user

>National Strike
>This message has been brought to you by Abdul, Muhammad and Kreyashaniqua

"How am I supposed to work if I need to take care of my 8 children"
"I'm a professional MOM"
muh welfare

>Liberals
>Working

Huehuehue

Top kek
That'll show them