Why are people so butthurt over netanyahu??

because of this tweet:

mexico demands apology

people all over the fucking globe said netanyahu insulted mexico

people say mexico-israel relations are about to be ruined.
WTF???

how the fuck is taking a stance against illegal immigration hurts anyone???

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Mogadishu_(1993)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because mentally ill leftists and taco fee-fees

so mexico is also full of leftards?

Is Israel (((our guy)))?

Wtf i love jews now

are Israel kikes, dare I say it /ourguy/s?

Mexico is full of just regular retards.

Nazis and Jews unite to end the taco blight

What is kike endgame?

This is just the way things are now. Every decision that gets made is another battle against dumb fucking liberals who think everything is racist/sexist/homophobic/etc.

Mexico is full of commies, yes.
But even the right wingers are united against Trump because their peso is tumbling down...

src:colombian friend

Mexico is the combination of our superior spanish gens and the filthy backwards monkey-like gens of the female indians we impregnated to relieve stress. You cant expect anything from our bastard child.

israel truly is unironically our greatest ally

This is what you deserve

It's just full of Mexitards.

>mexico-israel relations

relations?

wtf i love israel now

It's full of mexican intellectuals.

Why would any country care about mexican opinion about them?

The wall is needed because mexicans are acting like niggers, crossing illegaly and causing all kinds of trouble.

Mexicans are really just cunts.
I pray to the Emperor that the wall will be built ASAP so i can bathe in all the mexican and libtard tears.

Instead of Mexico's officials turning into men are trying to make their country great...anew, they've collectively thrown tantrums because the threat of the gibs and drug money from across the border will cease.

Fucking disgraceful.

Mexicans need to rise up and kill these fucks and the cartels.

This morning I saw it quite clear while I was taking a shit... Trump is the Zionist's weapon to push globalism in a super fast way.

By polarizing society, the backlash on Trump's policies will only be:

1. more cooperation between countries like China, Japan, Germany, Canada with 3rd world countries to push globalist agenda

2. faster flow of inmigrants into countries like Canada, Germany, Sweden to "compensate" from the bannings in the USA, the SJW are biting this bait hard right now

3. Zionism will push borders quietly since Bibi and Trump are now publicly sucking each others dicks with statements

4. Trump not pushing SA to back on Yemen and even helpinh them shows how he's part of the system with faux retoric

I hope for the sake of us that I'm wrong

the funny thing is normalfags are getting redpilled and they are creating a campaing to deny the holocaust around mexico

whatever will you do without positive mexican relations ????

>spanish
>superior

really?

based spics

also known as retards in the free world-

well, if the apocalypto movie is any accurate, native Mexican genes/culture is shit...

>wanting one's country to have relations with Mexico

did he die?

thank you greatest ally

at what point will we be liberating mexico for these insults?

What if the wall isn't just to keep people out but keep us in also?

Why would you want to leave faggot

How else would he resupply his cocaine stash?

>but keep us in also?

How would that be a bad thing for you?

of course it is. if they had so many centurys to develop a culture, and ended up as some canibalistic retards that only know about space but not the world that sorrounds them, it speaks to how they would have ended if the spanish left them alive.

so its true. zionist jews and globalist jews are fighting??? because almost no1 is supporting trump

Most Israelis cheer to Trump, only ones who don't are hard core liberals, leftists and the general hippies.

>mexico bans exports to israel in response
>israel can no longer get tacos and bad quality weed
>israelis can no longer hire cheap mexican labor to behead palestinian children
>israeli economy collapses because they're unable to live off the billions of dollars given to them by americucks
>israel is no more
>peace returns to the region after holocaust 2 now with more dead saudis
godspeed, mexico.

>chiana and japan
>globalist.

you sir are a fucking retard.

also have you consired that trump's actions will instead cause the "refugees" to go someplace else? like qatar, dubai and saudia??

Proofs?

REAL JEWS supports trump.

you must finally get it into your thick skulls - GLOBALIST JEWS ARE NOT REAL JEWS.
they do not even identify themselves as jewish!

JEWISH GLOBALISTS ARE THE WORST ENEMY OF THE ACTUAL JEWS

moar proof

those globalist jews still seem to have a massive hardon for protecting israel and bitching about muh holocaust

Good joke, they've been reinforcing their border security and they played the game with Trump, why do you think they're not banned in the US? Why all of a sudden the US is more involved in Yemen? Why is China looking for more cooperations with LatAm?

When the time is right, the succesor of Trump will come back with a unity flag and will consumate the NWO.

Welcome to the future, kike

>mfw European countries become ethno-religious states and so does the US and Russia all modeled after Israel
Oh wait, no they won't, it's all posturing and Israel will remain to be the only developed explicitly ethno-religious state while the west continues to drown in both illegal and legal non-white immigration.

Because Mexicos economy relies on illegal immigrants?

Who said you need to keep them? You could easily push them souh in the same way Czechoslovakia and Poland pushed the Germans out of its territories.

>mexico bans exports to israel in response
Lmao what exports
>israel can no longer get tacos and bad quality weed
We grow our own weed or get it from Druz people
>israelis can no longer hire cheap mexican labor to behead palestinian children
We hire cheap Arab labor
>israeli economy collapses because they're unable to live off the billions of dollars given to them by americucks
What Americans give us is about 1%-2% of our GDP
>israel is no more
Nope
>peace returns to the region after holocaust 2 now with more dead saudis
Nope

the majority of the australian public supports trump and a full ban on Muslims in australia.

tump is a jewshill
poltards on death row

Sorry, here are real proofs

That can be true. Most of the money that cartels make are from drugs that go to usa. if a wall is build, not only would hurt the economy of the cartel, but the economy of the goverment too, cuz the gov is getting money from this cartels. Thats why when donald said that the wall its going to be built, the president of mexico canceled all his plans to talk and gete some relations

Not gonna lie, lads, Bibi is making me thinking not-all-jews. If they wanna stay in Israel and shitpost, I'm willing to forgive and forget. Globalists can get necked though.

>the succesor of Trump
that is EXACTLY what I've been trying to tell people on this board.
trump can silently go hand and hand with the saudis and other cunts while fags keep droning on about how he's saving muh white race.
but he's setting an incredible amount of standards for what a president COULD get away with.
the next democrat that's elected will be able to get away with the same kinds of things then Sup Forums will suddenly hate fascism because it goes against them.

>JEWISH GLOBALISTS ARE THE WORST ENEMY OF THE ACTUAL JEWS

I will believe that when Mossad eliminates these two most dangerous enemies of the Jews.

the cartels really aren't the biggest problem.

the problem comes from all those illegals getting jobs then sending the money back to mexico. the money isn't taxed by the american government.
that's bad for america but helps mexico.

But Hispanic Jews are in Spain or Argentina
Kudos to them for staying in their economically struggling countries over using their free immigration rights

"""enemies of the Jews"""

Because they want to call him a fascist/nazist/racist/yadda yadda but he's got the jewish plot armor.

Solution. We only let the Trumps get elected until at least Barron is old enough to go through the presidency.

It is pretty funny that the guys hired to make the illegal settlements are Palestenians.

mossad is spending all their recources dealing with real terrorists that kill people.

don't tell my supporters, NAP with Jews sometimes is right call.

>mexico demands apology

kek they want him to apologize for telling the truth?

Mexico-Israel relations is a thing?

The mexican cartel government asserts their right to disregard a foreign country's immigration law

No, he became soul reaver.

they do not protect israel.
they harm it.

last tie i checked morons like Goldston and Sanders were jews, who keep spewing lies about "israel killed over a million palestinian babies"

kek

Also...

>sanders
>globalist
tiptop lel

he's a lefty, sure. but so outside the establishment he got ass fucked in the mouth by his own party. proven with the wikileaks dnc emails.

don't the rothschilds have a bunch of shit named after them in israel for helping to create it?

the globalists are fucking PRO israel.
israel wouldn't even exist if they weren't.

rotschilids have nothing to do with modern globalists.

It doesn't matter, in the year 3000 we will all be one race, one religion, one people.

BEIGE POWER

Question is, who cares about relations with Mexico? We tolerate them and feign a friendship because they are our neighbors. Why the rest of the world gives a shit for them I don't know. They are an actual wasteland filled with drugs and violence that does nothing but leech off of other's success. Now they are super butthurt because the day is fast approaching where they are going to have to start actually taking care of their own.

>somalia: 0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Mogadishu_(1993)
Imgage discarded.

to be fair mexico is shitty because all of latino america is flocking to mexico so they could join the drug trade and illegal immigration...

well of course, the reason DNC wants more mexicans in the country is so they vote for them!

Hahaha is this real?? Holy fuck greatest ally.

thank you greatest ally

Repeat after me:
>B-E-S-T
>A-L-L-Y

its good that people finally see the light.

>ok schlomo

Israelis are bro-tier. Together we will cure the world.

>the funny thing is normalfags are getting redpilled and they are creating a campaing to deny the holocaust around mexico

I want to believe.

A. its spelled SHLOMO
B. my name is Yosef.
C. nice try faggot.

Spics love big government. That's why they all live in corrupt tin horn shitholes. Then they flee that nightmare and sneak into the US to vote for the same shit

underrated post.

Yes. They're still of the opinion that ideals > safety.

>We hire cheap Arab labor
And Thailandim. Thailand is based.

t. 16 year old weed smoker