THIS IS NOT A DRILL
DRUMPFS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Surely this isnt fueled by politics.

>Buzzfeed
>Australia

>buzzfeed

I ate there, it's great.

FUCKING BTFO

How will you two ever recover from this? Literally on suicide watch.

>100K likes
>26K dislikes

lol more proof that Blumpf actually lost the election

HAHAHA NO MATTER WHAT DELICIOUS FOOD THEY GAVE US, WHILE THE CAMERAS WERE ON, WE MADE THE MOST RIDICULOUS FACES AND THE MOST GUT WRENCHING SOUNDS AS LOUD AS POSSIBLE NO ONE WILL EVER CALL OUR BLUFF WE'RE INTERNET GODS XDDD

There's surely no agenda here at all, none at all.

Best post in the thread, in all honesty. Gave me a giggle. Nice one, Birdman.

I ate at Trump Grill.

The food is actually pretty damn good, far better than some of the (((other))) places in NYC

>oh no, a bad food review

>oh wait, im president, who fucking cares

>BuzzFeed
>((((((((((((((legit))))))))))))) and ((((((((((((((honest, unbiased))))))))))))))) opinions

Not biased at all

((( B U Z Z F E E D ))))

youre literally just assblasted because your idol got slamdunked into POO POO by food critics

Haha holy fuck.
What a fucking racist sausagefest they are.

>Buzzfeed

Stfu cuck. Get back to mocking abbos.

someone with the type of palette that finds feces delicious but not an american burger needs to be gassed, but then this cuck goes ahead and wears a chris-chan style polo and birth control glasses all numales love.

oh no

not his restaurant

this can't be happening

TRUMPY WHY DID YOU BETRAY US NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

these guys are insane

OY VEY fellow white people this nazis food is a holocaust.

(hehehehe the goyim don't suspect a thing and think i'm totally white. us jews blend in so well)

Fan art for my favorite super heroes. Rate my OC and don't forget to like and subscribe to my patreon!

Anybody else think this is really offensive to hispanics? He's insulting the taste of their food!

Who is this beautiful young womyn? She looks very diverse and empowered. I wish to culturally enrich her further.

>buzzfeed

>projecting this hard

KEK

Costumers are complaining the food is too salty because they are season it with lefty tears.

Noooooo wayyyyyy

>Millennial Left Erupts in Yet Another Passive-Aggressive Fit
oh man the tabloid headlines write themselves

Shills are so horrible at appropriating pol.

whats up in ctr city you faggot

What do these idiots hope to accomplish? Trump doesn't cook the food.
If you go there you will probably receive a pretty good meal, just like most restaurants.

Pretending the food is awful only hurts the normal people working there and making the food.

Dumb fucking buzzfeed kikes.

Get out of here you cocksucking left wing fucking scum shill cunt piece of shit asslicking taco bender kangaroo eating bitch.

Who the fuck mixed this audio? Clipping out the wazoo

>
Sup Forums nazis can dish it out but they can't take it.

Those guys really know how to criticize at shitposting levels. They are parodic how hard they try. I don't know if i should take that seriously, probably not, especially if you consider that American best cookie is Orea, best drink is Coca Cola and best food is hamburger.

>All that room on the left and not even a sick vape cloud attempt
Failure at life.

lol. were there any recorded suicides from election night or inauguration day? i need to jerk off.

If you google "numale cuck" you should get redirected to this video. The full repertoire on display. Many such cases!

>white people love taco bowls

still living in the past?
you know that nostalgia is a dangerous thing in large quantities

I know! His victory was so three months ago!

>buzzfeed

No BS here. My wife and I just stayed at the Trump Hotel/Tower in Chitcago.

Beautiful room, view, service etc.

But this review is absolutely accurate, the same for Chitcago as Jew York. Everything on the menu sucked, and they fucked up at least one thing on every order. It was like a low-tier school lunch program.

Still, we both voted for Trump, and would do so again without reservation.

But another stay at one of his hotels is out of the question.

FUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I'd love to see them review some local syrian or iranian restaurants. Syrians and Iranians love gay white atheists.

yes, I'm sure Buzzfeed would be an impartial critic

never eaten there, but it is inappropriate for buzzfeed to review trump anything.

anyone else subscribe just to thumb everything down?

Wow he can't even make a restaurant great let alone an entire country

spongeborb no! no bully pepe!

Faggots like you are why we get recommended buzzfeed videos.
Youtube sees you subscribing to them, they see you clicking on their videos and you interact with them. This makes youtube algorithms recommend the videos to people who watch the same shit as you do.

Do you watch shit like Moonman videos?
If yes then now both me and you are seeing Buzzfeed videos on our front page.
Cut that out, faggot.

imagine being so autistic you actually care what buzzfeed thinks

Sup Forums has gone to shit and you kikes are the reason why