Breaking news:

Breaking news:

Obama released a statement today.

>Barack Obama spoke out Monday afternoon against his successor — and in support of the protests opposing President Donald Trump — with a spokesman saying the former president thinks they’re “citizens exercising their Constitutional right to assemble, organize and have their voices heard by their elected officials is exactly what we expect to see when American values are at stake.”

politico.com/story/2017/01/obama-supports-protests-american-values-are-at-stake-234375

He's supporting rioting. WTF?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JrnTgb1fzHc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that's literally sedition by the leader of an opposition force.

Has there ever been a law against it in the US?

It's not rioting, it's standing in a big crowd chanting and holding signs. I grew up in LA in the '80s and '90s, I know what rioting is, and this is nowhere close to it - hell, nowhere close to what happens when the Lakers win an apehoop game.

I think these SJWs are a bunch of idiots but what they're doing is an integral part of American freedom.

No, it's absolutely not, and in fact speaking to restrict the right of Americans to peacefully protest is far more treasonous than protesting or supporting it. Obama is also not a leader of any force.

There are clear definitions of sedition, and encouraging Americans to exercise their constitutionally enshrined rights is far from it.

There isn't another human being alive who killing would improve the world more than Alex Soros. If he gasped his last, drowning in his own blood at his father's feet right before someone executed that piece of shit too, all the better.

It would do nothing. Do you think the powers that be would really let somebody so important be so public? The Soroses are just frontmen.

poor austria, didnt they vote in a hard-left pro-refugee Green party president?

I bet they're censoring mass rapes from the highest level, hence why we hear so little from them

Hi soros shill

>He's supporting rioting. WTF?

Would there have been President Obama without money from Soros?

We know these protests are anything but peaceful, a lynch mob would be more fitting description

>his only hope of evading jail is to ironically, organize his useful idiots to blockade the police forces he so well armed

I hope malia obama gets pizzagate at a Weinstein ping pong party

That's ridiculous. I went to the one at LAX a few days ago (not as a participant, I was hoping to gather intel for Sup Forums but nothing interesting happened) and it was just a bunch of people yelling things and holding signs. They even parted like the red sea every time a normal traveler needed to get through.

I also watched live streams of several other protests and it was pretty much the same, the closest I saw to violence was a few guys at SeaTac getting pepper sprayed for not backing up when the cops tried to push the crowd.

These individuals are being hired and then compensated to assemble with collections of "journalists", lawyers, medics, and crowd leaders. They are illegally violating the rights of other citizens by limiting their freedom of movement. They are assaulting citizens, blocking traffic, and protesting without permits. King Nigger, as a lawyer, knows this, but refuses to speak out against this incredibly destructive and damaging behavior.

You're a fsggot and a shill. Go back to your commiefornia garbage city and await the removal of your voter base, you subversive nigger.

Austria! It wasn't so obvious. Also yes have that cake Sorey!

Every time they protest, they add another 100k votes for Trump in 2020.

Keep at it, niggers.

Except none of that is happening, you paranoid moron. I'm a white anti-immigration gun-owning Trump-voting combat veteran who went to the protest with a camera and hopes of catching those supposed assaults on video so I could spread them.

Instead, I found a group that was cooperative and peaceful and even made sure to leave an open corridor through which normal people could enter and leave. The only time they blocked traffic was with permission from the authorities, and they were within their legal rights to protest as they did.

Again, I agree with the ban and I think the liberals are stupid for flooding airports to protest a few inconvenienced people, but doing so is absolutely their right as Americans, and the oath I swore as an officer of the United States Army was to uphold the constitution and protect my fellow Americans, not to protect the personal interests of the current elected leader and his party.

Calm down faggot.
He's right - semantics and intellectual dishonesty is the domain of the progressive left, so stop conflating citizens expressing their displeasure legally (even if they're wrong) with rioting; that only delegitimizes the word for when we need it to enforce the law on actual riots, like those of the BLM movement and on the night of the election.

Stay true to objectiveness and reason will be in our side when the time comes that actual sedition presents itself; then you can clamor for punishment as much as you like.

Don't go alienating the moderate (read: non-memetic) right with buzzword insults and extremist, paranoid generalizations of anyone who isn't quite as reactionary.
That's liberal scum tactics, and the reason many here were pushed to the right in the first place.

Sometimes I wonder if you blind accusation spewing cunts aren't the real shills yourselves, making Sup Forums seem indiscriminately hateful and retarded.

Go away falseflag stormfag

what about when our american values were at stake?

our traditionalist conservative values?

nope you didnt seem to care then.

you didnt seem to care about going against the constitution with the patriot act either.

youtube.com/watch?v=JrnTgb1fzHc

Who?

I'm telling you, we're headed toward another Kent State, although this time it won't just be four.

Also note that all of the violence will take place in areas that voted for Hillary. This is insane.

Took him less than two weeks to break a long standing tradition to step down quietly after leaving office.

What a nigger.

And so begins the shitposting by Obama. He just couldn't stand being out of the spotlight.